Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    By all that, I also mean even discuss with them.
    Okay. So you're telling me you don't teach your kids about things like bad touching and stranger danger?

Because that is also fundamentally sexual content. It just is communicated in a context that is appropriate for kids.
    Every heartwarming human interest story in America is like "he raised $20,000 to keep 200 orphans from being crushed in the orphan-crushing machine" and then never asks why an orphan-crushing machine exists or why you'd need to pay to prevent it from being used.

so ? Teacher is about teaching, not education.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Okay. So you're telling me you don't teach your kids about things like bad touching and stranger danger?

Because that is also fundamentally sexual content. It just is communicated in a context that is appropriate for kids.
    How is that related to Queer or whatever ?

How is that related to Queer or whatever ?
    Because a) it shows a shitty double standard on your part regarding "keep sex away from kids" when in order to do that, they need to have the ability to recognize what it is (hence the use of contextually appropriate terms), and b) saying "queer people exist" isn't sexual content regardless.

Basically, you don't have a leg to stand on for your pro-erasure attitude. Just like all the parent activists.
    Every heartwarming human interest story in America is like "he raised $20,000 to keep 200 orphans from being crushed in the orphan-crushing machine" and then never asks why an orphan-crushing machine exists or why you'd need to pay to prevent it from being used.

Because a) it shows a shitty double standard on your part regarding "keep sex away from kids" when in order to do that, they need to have the ability to recognize what it is (hence the use of contextually appropriate terms) , and b) saying "queer people exist" isn't sexual content regardless.
    Or that you do not have kids and have no idea how to handle/raise one and educate one.

Or that you do not have kids and have no idea how to handle one and educate one.
    I was literally a public school teacher for years before getting into healthcare, bruh.

I've also, you know, been a kid.

I was literally a public school teacher for years before getting into healthcare, bruh.

I've also, you know, been a kid.
    so ? Teacher is about teaching, not education. Awkward I should have to tell you that. And kids, usually, do not know what is "good" for them. If I had to let my kid do what she wants to do

Okay. Prove it.

Otherwise:

Okay. Prove it.

Otherwise:

If you can't see the difference between the two, you are far too lost for me to "educate" you.

And one thing remain for sure, you have no kid and no idea how to raise one. And I won't let a random shitty poster on a second class forum tell me how to raise mine.

If you can't see the difference between the two, you are far too lost for me to "educate" you.
    The classic deflection for people who can't support their arguments.

So you can't prove it, then?

And I won't let a random shitty poster on a second class forum tell me how to raise mine.
    Don't come crying to us when you need someone to take care of you in later life but your kid's cut off all contact with you for being a shitty and intolerant parent, then. That's usually what happens to homophobes with queer kids, lol.

The classic deflection for people who can't support their arguments.

So you can't prove it, then?

Don't come crying to us when you need someone to take care of you in later life but your kid's cut off all contact with you for being a shitty and intolerant parent, then. That's usually what happens to homophobes with queer kids, lol.
    I am pretty sure you are old enough to type :"difference teaching and education" on Google.

And one thing remain for sure, you have no kid and no idea how to raise one. And I won't let a random shitty poster on a second class forum tell me how to raise mine.
    I have kids and you are an idiot if you think you can keep your children away from things like that. All you are doing is leaving them open to their peers or god forbid the internet to teach them.

I am pretty sure you are old enough to type :"difference teaching and education" on Google.
    Pretty sure I asked you to support your argument and you're doing everything in your power to avoid it.

No hun, I'm not doing your homework for you. Put up or shut up, Mister Hooke.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    I have kids and you are an idiot if you think you can keep your children away from things like that. All you are doing is leaving them open to their peers or god forbid the internet to teach them.
    Never said I would keep them from that, I just judge that 8-9 years old is too soon for that, and they would be bettre suited for all that at 13-17

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty sure I asked you to support your argument and you're doing everything in your power to avoid it.

No hun, I'm not doing your homework for you. Put up or shut up, Mister Hooke.
    So that way you will be able to pick the information more favorable to your argument, no need to thank me.

Millennial culture is watching tubgirl before having your first kiss.

Never said I would keep them from that, I just judge that 8-9 years old is too soon for that, and they would be bettre suited for all that at 13-17

- - - Updated - - -

So that way you will be able to pick the information more favorable to your argument, no need to thank me.
    Unless your kids are babies now they know how to use the internet better than you did by 1st grade. There are bad parents letting their kids be raised by the internet. You may think they are too young but their friends aren't going to wait for you.

No.

Fascism is capitalism's immune response for when reformist movements gain too much traction. Has fuck all to do with electoral laziness.

Also, the US isn't democratic so this dictum doesn't apply to it regardless.
    /facepalm how are people still arguing that a representative democracy isn’t democratic?

Millennial culture is watching tubgirl before having your first kiss.
    Some parents seem to think it's the same as when they were kids.

Unless your kids are babies now they know how to use the internet better than you did by 1st grade. There are bad parents letting their kids be raised by the internet. You may think they are too young but their friends aren't going to wait for you.
    People that let their ipads raise their children really be out here trying to insist they know how to be good parents. You hate to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    /facepalm how are people still arguing that a representative democracy isn’t democratic?
    Because the US isn't a representative democracy (see: the Senate, House apportionment, the electoral college). It is a plutocratic oligarchy with some democratic institutions.

People that let their ipads raise their children really be out here trying to insist they know how to be good parents. You hate to see it.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the US isn't a representative democracy (see: the Senate, House apportionment, the electoral college). It is a plutocratic oligarchy with some democratic institutions.
    Sorry, but the US is most assuredly still a representative democracy. I get what you’re attempting to claim, but it’s just inaccurate.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Sorry, but the US is most assuredly still a representative democracy.
    Uh huh.