Thread: The "Tradwife"

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    On top of all of that. We have been seeing a few forms of feminism circulate over the past decade. But the core of it is, Let women live how they want to live. That includes being a Traditional Wife, just the same as it includes a very alternative wife.
    On feminist haters, the most hillarous things IMO is how so many "I hate third wave feminists!" don't know what a third wave feminist is, and they dislike a subset of secondwave feminists. Whom most second wave feminists didn't see eye to eye towards.
    (The "Men are useless aside from pro-creation" subset).
    - Lars

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    On feminist haters, the most hillarous things IMO is how so many "I hate third wave feminists!" don't know what a third wave feminist is, and they dislike a subset of secondwave feminists. Whom most second wave feminists didn't see eye to eye towards.
    (The "Men are useless aside from pro-creation" subset).
    See also: the TERF subset.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    See also: the TERF subset.
    The "intullectual" core of whom are mostly old enough to be secondwave feminist influenced.
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, I figured Hand Crushed by Mallet would be a Cannibal Corpse song...man was I mega wrong.
    Rookie mistake getting "Hammer Smashed Face" and "Hand Crushed by Mallet" confused :P

One is clearly about hammers and faces and the other is about mallets and hands.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-04 at 08:56 PM.