Stood in the Fire
    5+ Year Old Account

Have you ever lost items to the auction house? (auction house bug?)

Hey guys,

I don't do a lot of auctioning but today I decided to sell 10 of my ~60 korthite crystals on the auction house. However, about 20 minutes after putting them for sale I noticed the remaining 50 ones were just gone. Not listed on the auction house, not in my bags, not in my mail box, not in my bank, not in the rebuy window of traders, not available in the item restoration service and I certainly didn't send them to an alt. I got the gold for the 10 I listed on the auction house about 10 minutes later, but there is no trace of the other 50.

Has this ever happened to you? Obviously, I started a ticket to get them back, but in ~15 years of playing this has never happened to me and I am curious to find out what happened.
    Last edited by Beatman; 2021-07-12 at 10:14 AM.

This just happened to me as well. I have been keeping 40 in my inventory to craft my next legendary while selling off the excess on the AH. Put 17 on AH last night. Log in this morning and immediately noticed the empty bag spot where the remaining 40 should be. Still had the 17 on the AH that hadn't sold. Checked my bank, reagent bank, guild bank, item restore to no avail. Fixing to put in a ticket but this seems like a bug.