AMD driver software not showing up with clean install

Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit
    RX570

Hello. So I updated to the latest AMD adrenaline software version and when it finished installing and my pc restarted I couldn't find the any way to open Adrenaline though everything went smoothly and every sign indicated that the driver was installed. Nothing was in the taskbar at all.

I cut to the chase and removed my driver with guru3d DDU and uninstalled it in safe mode twice to be sure. Since then I've uninstalled it a third time and used AMD's clean up utility as well and every time I restart, it all looks like it's installed perfectly but there's just no software to speak of. Nothing is in the taskbar. I can't find Adrenaline at all.

Any help here? Thank you.
    Last edited by Season2mask; 2021-07-12 at 08:22 PM.

Do modern Adrenaline installs even support Windows 7?

And why are you still using Windows 7?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Do modern Adrenaline installs even support Windows 7?

And why are you still using Windows 7?
    I've had no issues with windows 7 and Adrenaline. I've been getting regular updates and they've always worked up until now.

Well windows 7 support has been discontinued last year, not sure if you still gonna get working updates from third parties for long. Your problem could be that the new version you are trying to install is not compatible.

If i recall the latest drivers were introducing the AMD version of DLSS, so yea thats probably why it wont work for you, since win 7 wasn't even supposed to work with adrenaline in the first place, lucky it did for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you're using a dead OS installing new GPU drivers and wonder why it doesn't work.. I'm surprised it's worked so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Which driver version are you downloading and trying to install?

Windows 7 was moved to legacy support by AMD last month. The newest driver version that works on Win 7 is Adrenalin 21.5.2.