Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
LastLast
  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    When they made WQs arguably harder and more tedious. WQs requiring multiple steps or just outright being vague where you have to look up wowhead what to do.
    When callings aren't automatically picked up. Forcing you to fly towards your covenant to first pick them up then fly back to whatever zone needs it.
    When AP, not Artifact power, not Azerite but Anima goes into your inventory instead of being a passive resource. Forcing you to go back once in a while to clear your bag space.

    When Steve Danuser simply can not answer the latest question of Red Shirt guy on terms of Necromancy, telling him and us he's going to think about implemented, established lore in the future.
    This guy single handidly destroyed so much lore and retcon a bunch of shit to the point people just got disinterested in the game as a whole.
    Please tell me if we cut Draka, Kael'thas, Vash and other Azeroth characters, would the covenants even give you a feeling of an afterlife or another planet?

    When feedback from your carefully selected circlejerk on your self created hugbox on Twitter matters more than any valid feedback or criticism; no negativity in the dojo!
    No but for real, they basically told themselves that the story being so disliked is a reaction of the playerbase going through deep emotions instead of thinking that the majority thinks it is garbage.

    So they implement all these created time wastes onto things from the last expansion, zones have gotten smaller and more cranked. We can not fly between zones, the maw and the capital.
    Blizzard and their devs continue to ignore the playerbase because their positive surroundings on Twitter matter more.

    I find it really disrespectful on top that we have to swallow a load of political virtueing on Twitter to see some talk about the game from the devs at all. They need way, way better communication.
    why is it that when chris metzen left the game company that the game got really bad? its worse now than when chris was working for them. when chris was working for them the game was better my opinion.

    - - - Updated - - -

    for a long time blizzard hated the players.
    “Choose a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life” “Logic will get you from A to Z; Imagination will get you everywhere.”

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Art? Where golden cards do what? Nothing? Just get out of your bubble - HS is the better game. And stop assuming - I'm not a Hearthstone player, it's too expensive for me.
    Game with massive predatory microtransactions is so much better.

  3. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Game with massive predatory microtransactions is so much better.
    Discussion was "what's better", not "what's cheaper".... Oh hey Subaru BRZ is so much better (direct quote by you) than Porsche 911 GT2 RS, because it costs only 10% of the 911. Not how it fucking works.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

    yall im smh @ ur simplified english

  4. #124
    Define "Blizzard"
    All my ignores are permanently filtered out and invisible to me. Responding to my posts with nonsense or insults is pointless, you're likely already invisible and if not - 3 clicks away. One ignore is much better than 3 pages of trolling.

  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Discussion was "what's better", not "what's cheaper".... Oh hey Subaru BRZ is so much better (direct quote by you) than Porsche 911 GT2 RS, because it costs only 10% of the 911. Not how it fucking works.
    Nothing what you saying makes sense though The only thing HS can "win" against LoR is how majorly easy it is...or how u can turn off brain to play it.

  6. #126
    Scarab Lord Darththeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Posts
    4,711
    As an individual? No.
    As part of a collective? Yes.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

  7. #127
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Nothing what you saying makes sense though The only thing HS can "win" against LoR is how majorly easy it is...or how u can turn off brain to play it.
    So why, if LoR is the better game, no one is playing it? Give me some mental gymnastics.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

    yall im smh @ ur simplified english

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by HansOlo View Post
    They care about the metrics - what else? If you were Bobby - you would also care about the metrics, while cutting down any expense(the good CEO is cutting down everything, while keeping the metrics checked - like how much can you dive below, before it get's uncomfortable - that would be the magic marker).

    That's how buisness works.

    You want personalized gaming experience, where you felt cared - you go small indie(until they also go big).
    Except their metric, MAU, doesn't care if you spend 20 hours a day doing WQ or only log on once a month for emptying your mail, it's the same to them.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    When they made WQs arguably harder and more tedious. WQs requiring multiple steps or just outright being vague where you have to look up wowhead what to do.
    When callings aren't automatically picked up. Forcing you to fly towards your covenant to first pick them up then fly back to whatever zone needs it.
    When AP, not Artifact power, not Azerite but Anima goes into your inventory instead of being a passive resource. Forcing you to go back once in a while to clear your bag space.

    When Steve Danuser simply can not answer the latest question of Red Shirt guy on terms of Necromancy, telling him and us he's going to think about implemented, established lore in the future.
    This guy single handidly destroyed so much lore and retcon a bunch of shit to the point people just got disinterested in the game as a whole.
    Please tell me if we cut Draka, Kael'thas, Vash and other Azeroth characters, would the covenants even give you a feeling of an afterlife or another planet?

    When feedback from your carefully selected circlejerk on your self created hugbox on Twitter matters more than any valid feedback or criticism; no negativity in the dojo!
    No but for real, they basically told themselves that the story being so disliked is a reaction of the playerbase going through deep emotions instead of thinking that the majority thinks it is garbage.

    So they implement all these created time wastes onto things from the last expansion, zones have gotten smaller and more cranked. We can not fly between zones, the maw and the capital.
    Blizzard and their devs continue to ignore the playerbase because their positive surroundings on Twitter matter more.

    I find it really disrespectful on top that we have to swallow a load of political virtueing on Twitter to see some talk about the game from the devs at all. They need way, way better communication.
    If you think Shadowlands world quests are tedious or require needing to look up on wowhead you better not try classic. You might pick up a quest and have your objective be a 1% drop from one mob on another continent. You should be going to your covenant hall at the start of each day to do your mission table, so having to go there to pick up your callings is a non issue. Anima unlike all those other things has a hard cap. What's worse? It going into your bags until you deposit it, or you capping, not noticing and losing a chunk of your progress?

    Your entire second paragraph is just your opinion and not even sure what the first bit is.

    Also, thank you for deciding what feedback from who is valid and what is "carefully selected circlejerk", glad we have you to decide these things for us.

    Why would we need to fly between those places? You're simply looking for things to be mad in and because things aren't changed to how you want you claim to be ignored.

    Then you finish it up by being angry that the devs communicate with us, are mad about it, then demand they need to do it more.

    This is me after reading your post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yptXkLglKkA
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.

  9. #129
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    So why, if LoR is the better game, no one is playing it? Give me some mental gymnastics.
    You mean Twitch streamers? No idea (>_<) Planet earth makes no sense to me, this is just another thing i dont understand from our society.
    If God decided to throw a meteor at our planet or start the end of the world...i wouldnt even be phased by it.
    This planet is dumb.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Except their metric, MAU, doesn't care if you spend 20 hours a day doing WQ or only log on once a month for emptying your mail, it's the same to them.

    - - - Updated - - -



    If you think Shadowlands world quests are tedious or require needing to look up on wowhead you better not try classic. You might pick up a quest and have your objective be a 1% drop from one mob on another continent. You should be going to your covenant hall at the start of each day to do your mission table, so having to go there to pick up your callings is a non issue. Anima unlike all those other things has a hard cap. What's worse? It going into your bags until you deposit it, or you capping, not noticing and losing a chunk of your progress?

    Your entire second paragraph is just your opinion and not even sure what the first bit is.

    Also, thank you for deciding what feedback from who is valid and what is "carefully selected circlejerk", glad we have you to decide these things for us.

    Why would we need to fly between those places? You're simply looking for things to be mad in and because things aren't changed to how you want you claim to be ignored.

    Then you finish it up by being angry that the devs communicate with us, are mad about it, then demand they need to do it more.

    This is me after reading your post. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yptXkLglKkA
    I levelled up to 60 in Classic without needing a guide. Because the objective and what to do was explained in the quest text. With WQs they tell you one sentence on what to do.

    Big difference.

  11. #131
    They apparently don't even care about their employees, why in fucks name would they care about some random players?
    It's all about making as much money as possible while, apparently, also mistreating as many marginalized social groups as possible - everything else is an afterthought. But heeey, here's that 5%-off Sale for Pride month guys, seeee, we're inclusive, press this button to give us your moneyyyy.

  12. #132
    Brewmaster Malania's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Newcastle, UK
    Posts
    1,479
    No more the government cares about me. I'm a statistic but a statistic they have to account for if they wish to continue functioning. But it's ridiculous and a little arrogant/vain to think you ever personally mattered to a company. You've always been consumers.

    You don't expect Starbucks to care about you, so why do you have unrealistic expectations from a games company?

  13. #133
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    You mean Twitch streamers? No idea (>_<) Planet earth makes no sense to me, this is just another thing i dont understand from our society.
    If God decided to throw a meteor at our planet or start the end of the world...i wouldnt even be phased by it.
    This planet is dumb.
    Twitch is one. Then let's talk about community - how different reddit community sizes are. How many dedicated sites does Hearthstone and Runetera has. Third party software, like Hearthstone has, where is it for Runeterra and why is it not reaching the same download numbers if it has any?

    And it just doesn't make sense to you. You would rather go "oooh what the fuck is happening AND EVERYONE IS DUMB" than just accept that Hearthstone is so much better.

    Like, what the fuck. Amazing.
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

    yall im smh @ ur simplified english

  14. #134
    Quote Originally Posted by ldev View Post
    Twitch is one. Then let's talk about community - how different reddit community sizes are. How many dedicated sites does Hearthstone and Runetera has. Third party software, like Hearthstone has, where is it for Runeterra and why is it not reaching the same download numbers if it has any?

    And it just doesn't make sense to you. You would rather go "oooh what the fuck is happening AND EVERYONE IS DUMB" than just accept that Hearthstone is so much better.

    Like, what the fuck. Amazing.
    Still waiting for reasons as to why HS is a better game
    This whole conversation with you is ridiculous:

    1) You dont even play HS (ROFLMAO)
    2) You say HS is better without saying why
    3) Your best argument so far is "HS is more famous" (ROFLMAO)

    Sure buddy, i will gladly give you the last word because i have no reason to keep posting
    Dont forget to go out with a BANG post because i wont reply to you...
    This is it, this is your chance to shine.

  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post


    I find it really disrespectful on top that we have to swallow a load of political virtueing on Twitter to see some talk about the game from the devs at all. They need way, way better communication.
    No company cares about its fans. Those that seem to do just do it as a PR stunt, like how CDPR had that 'consumer friendly' reputation by releasing DLCs other companies ask money for for free.

    World quests/dailies are far better now than they were in 2010. I'd sooner do 10 world quests than the Sons of Hodir dailies, and anyone who praises WOTLK but shits on Shadowlands for 'wasting player time' is a giant hypocrite or was a complete casual who didn't know shit about the game back then and is probably a Cata baby anyway.

    Classic-WOTLK was far more grindy. In Shadowlands I can almost raidlog and still get Cutting Edge. In Classic I had to grind like a second job for extremely expensive consumes that weren't even really needed, as well as spend 1 hour pre-raid running around for those stupid world buffs.
    Last edited by starstationprofm; 2021-07-22 at 12:10 PM.

  16. #136
    Quote Originally Posted by Roanda View Post
    Still waiting for reasons as to why HS is a better game
    This whole conversation with you is ridiculous:

    1) You dont even play HS (ROFLMAO)
    2) You say HS is better without saying why
    3) Your best argument so far is "HS is more famous" (ROFLMAO)

    Sure buddy, i will gladly give you the last word because i have no reason to keep posting
    Dont forget to go out with a BANG post because i wont reply to you...
    This is it, this is your chance to shine.
    Everyone's playing Hearthstone and not Runetera. And yeah, "Dont forget to go out with a BANG post because i wont reply to you...
    This is it, this is your chance to shine.", that's not how you do it. You just stop and don't bother yelling "I WILL NOW IGNORE YOU", you weakling...
    My nickname is "LDEV", not "idev". (both font clarification and ez bait)

    yall im smh @ ur simplified english

  17. #137
    The mods are such Blizzard shills. Just wanted to see what ppl had to say about the lawsuit only to find that they're deleting everything about it. So sad these times.

  18. #138
    Not sure to be honest. I find they have gone down a path that they pretty much refuse to deviate from. Not sure if its a calculated method to keep you playing for as long as possible or if they genuinely think its how the game should be designed for engagement.

    I can't decide if its calculated greed or arrogance basically.

    I had a wake up call myself when I quit in January of this year. I was shocked when I started playing other games after years hiatus how far into the rabbit hole I had fallen myself with WoW. Playing games (including other mmos) that were actually fun right off the bat and not an endless chore list with endless systems only to be roflstomped anyways because you don't play 16 hours a day was so refreshing.

    It was almost like coming out of a cult. I had accepted mediocre gameplay for so long just because I fell in love with Vanilla WoW all the way through to WOLK.

    WoW was a great game, but no friggen way would I play it again unless there was a drastic change of gameplay direction. Just way too many good games out there now. They are lucky they have such a loyal fanbase imo, its the only thing that keeps it going.

  19. #139
    Based on the lawsuit, Its a big fat no...

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    I levelled up to 60 in Classic without needing a guide. Because the objective and what to do was explained in the quest text. With WQs they tell you one sentence on what to do.

    Big difference.
    Except that's just plain untrue. Some quests just say "bring us this" without giving any clue to what drops them or even what zone. And their sense of directions are bad. I've lost track of how many times I've been told to go north only to think "this is west."
    The most difficult thing for people to do is objectively look at something they don't like and be able to accept that it is not bad, that other people like it, and if it was changed to the way they'd like it that other people would not like it and want it changed back. The second most is to receive something they didn't want or ask for and be grateful for it, not immediately demand what they wanted instead.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •