Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by User517849 View Post
    It depends, though. Buying the boost means traceability through a CC (unless they're exclusively using b.net gift cards).

It makes a lot more sense to buy it with gold. Besides, if you're botting, why wouldn't you be botting retail and classic. Bots already bot in both retail (warmode on/off, chromie time on/off) and then you can turn around and use that same gold to fund your TBC botting.
    Just comes down to efficiency really I guess. I have no idea. You could be right.
    Last edited by DechCJC; 2021-07-26 at 06:01 PM.

You can't even buy 5m gold from WoW in one go.

I think there's a limit of buying 10 or 20 tokens per week.
    As said:
    if you actually could by such a huge sum with the WoW Token without any additional account shenanigans

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Okay? His whole entire channel is based around wow. That's how he makes income I highly doubt he quits over a cash shop.
    He straight up said it's likely this means he won't be able to do content creation for a living anymore and that's an acceptable risk, but that he's also planning to branch out into other games after his next couple planned WoW videos are done.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Some of you lot are weird.

WoW needs more stuff in the cash shop not less.

I long for the day when TBCC has a "Daily deals" section like the one showed below.

Just replace all the icons with stuff like spell cloth, Primal nether, Primal Might, primal every thing else etc.

How could you not want to be able to buy things, a way to Alleviate the stress, A way to feel like you are not always "Behind"

It's such an amazing concept.
    This is a silly comparison and you know it. I'd say that the real downfall of D3's AH is that the RMAH side wasn't just gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    He straight up said it's likely this means he won't be able to do content creation for a living anymore and that's an acceptable risk, but that he's also planning to branch out into other games after his next couple planned WoW videos are done.
    Is he really living off of YT?

I don't think his channel is big enough for it; I could be wrong though.

Socialblade estimates his YT earnings between 2k and 29k. Depending on his CoL, that may be survivable, but it's basically a minimum wage job.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is he really living off of YT?

I don't think his channel is big enough for it; I could be wrong though.
    He'd been doing well enough off it he was able to shift to it being his primary job shortly before Classic released.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    As said:
    if you actually could by such a huge sum with the WoW Token without any additional account shenanigans
    Ah, fair, I missed that disclaimer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    He'd been doing well enough off it he was able to shift to it being his primary job shortly before Classic released.
    Wow, that's really surprising. I didn't think it was possible considering the size of his channel. I guess I underestimate how much sponsorships matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    "WoW is Dying/Dead" and "I Quit" type threads (even when the "I" in question is a streamer) don't tend to produce much in the way of constructive discussion or debate. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead