Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Since you love retarded food analogies so much

its like paying for an all you can eat buffet, you paid your entry price, and then an additional fee to extend your time inside the establishment, however, when you enter, there are only about 10 pieces of food, and when they're gone,you sat there waiting for hours all the while constantly paying to extend your stay, only for AGES later to have someone come out of the kitchen saying "sorry, there wont be any food for the next few weeks, the chef touched my ass; and dont you dare be upset about your money being pissed down the drain, remember, my ass was grabbed"

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    In that analogy, shouldn't the game be a one time box purchase then?
    Perhaps. TBH the best comparison is merely other services. Like how I mentioned internet or cell providers earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamhaoingaturlife View Post

its like paying for an all you can eat buffet, you paid your entry price, and then an additional fee to extend your time inside the establishment, however, when you enter, there are only about 10 pieces of food, and when they're gone,you sat there waiting for hours all the while constantly paying to extend your stay, only for AGES later to have someone come out of the kitchen saying "sorry, there wont be any food for the next few weeks, the chef touched my ass; and dont you dare be upset about your money being pissed down the drain, remember, my ass was grabbed"
    I mean, I don't. I went to internet and phone first.

I don't agree with your analogy though. Wow has infinite food. You can get bored of the food it has. But you can repeat its content any number of times. You can kill every boss in the game at least once a weak if you so wished until the servers eventually shut down. Make another alt level it to max level, and do it all again. This is what you pay for.

That blizz doesn't add more variety to this pile isn't neglecting what you paid for. You paid for access to the world, and they gave you access to the world. If you don't like whats in the world, you are free to unsub (i have).

You are not entitled to free food because you want them to expand their menu.
    Last edited by Myradin; 2021-07-27 at 04:10 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamhaoingaturlife View Post

With that level of abuse, you'd probably walk away and never patronize that establishment again, right?
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

Re: subscription fees... definitely, at a minimum it is an access fee. It doesn't mean you're guaranteed new content -- if it did, one could argue even expansions should be free as we're paying monthly anyway. Your $15 a month just means you can log in and everything beyond that is implied. The content patches are incentive to stay subbed and paying, so it behooves Blizz to keep those coming.

As it has been all along... if you don't feel you're getting value out of the content available right now, then unsub. Re-sub when new content drops. Or don't. People do this all the time.

For me it would take an act of god to re-sub. I cancelled before all this mess happened, I was just unhappy with the state of the game and the company behind it. Now I feel that decision was even more justified. And this was after I've had an uninterrupted subscription since Launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    Someone used a restaurant as an example earlier, but WoW is more like a buffet. You pay for the ability to eat their food, not specifically for them to add some new furniture or a diversify their menu.
    But if the buffet menu does not change regularily people will find alternate locations to eat.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Of course a blizzard employee blames their customers over legitimate concerns about delayed content. What a terrible company. I feel sorry for SL players. Y'all about to get another WoD.

Burn blizzard burn!!!

Lol at cueball, a senior producer at the company for almost a decade, trying to shift the blame about shit that was happening all around him

Besides, is anyone REALLY that choked up about less WoW content? Shadowlands is fucking projectile diarreha, I wouldn't even put that shit on my resume. Two bottom tier expansions in a row, way to breathe no breath.

Dear Alex Klontzas,

Yes I put patch release dates before your petty drama. Because I pay for the product, not your feelings. You have taken my expansion money, you have taken my sub money. You owe me a product. Do your job and produce that product or refund the money to players they spent on shadowlands.

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Dear Alex Klontzas,

Yes I put patch release dates before your petty drama. Because I pay for the product, not your feelings. You have taken my expansion money, you have taken my sub money. You owe me a product. Do your job and produce that product or refund the money to players they spent on shadowlands.
    When does your sub renew?

anyways none of these things are actually proven, the worst accusation is afriasbis "cosby suite" joke, which while in poor taste, unless there is evidence he was actually drugging people means nothing, im glad blizz higher ups get this, its sad the devs basically gone full woke and capitulated then said they cant work on content while dealing with it for some reason? lol hows that even make sense, already the devs are losing ppls favor on twitter with their comments saying players demanding they do they work are part of the problem.

do they need like full time support groups and safe spaces for these unsubstantiated claims they were fine with until this phony lawsuit from wokeifornia?
    Last edited by arandomuser; 2021-07-27 at 04:45 AM.

If your reaction to everything going on right now is to complain that the next patch is going to take longer to release, then you need to take a step back and realize that you are part of the problem. You value video game content more than human decency and respect.
    What the hell, learn your place fool.

First of all, you are not my moral mentor to teach me about human decency. You are a goddamned company charging for a development of a live service and you are expected to continue developing it.
    Second of all, stop with the mass hysteria. The idea of a whole team suddenly being in shock and trauma about what's happening seems laughable. As always, everyone's quiet until the media highlights an issue and suddenly everyone becomes a white knight.

We, the customers, did NOT cause this problem and I see no world in which WE should get the consequences.

It's all so obvious though. This is just another excuse for the delays. Last year it was covid, this year it's this. Wonder what they'll blame next.

PS: as per usual, super funny guy is talking about "respect" when his tweet represents none.

3+ Year Old Account
    Alex Klontzas , we care more about the content of the game than your internal problems which , you caused yourselves , not the players . How about if people stop paying your lazy asses by unsubscribing until you release some decent content ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    So are they gonna freeze subs? Because this bald fuck just said they aren't working on content updates.

Who the fuck is this guy to tell me I am part of the problem?
    A whoreson who is shirking responsibility and deflecting it to others to make himself look cool on the internet. If I were to find him in person, I would have bashed his head on a wall until his brain flushed out. He has been in leadership position for years and now acting like the allegations have nothing to do with him. Go figure what kind of trash he is.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't take it seriously anymore, rather it is good comedy show.

I know a lot has been said here on both sides... I probably can't add much, but I have to say, that guy could have worded that differently. I don't even really play the game anymore, not since the release of Shadowlands. I don't even want new content, I want them to stop making content so I can catch up on stuff Still totally insulting, even to me, to say customers are part of the problem. People are selfish by nature and they are detached from Blizzard's issues at hand. You almost have to expect people are going to have expectations, even if they are unreasonable. Totally unnecessary what he said.

Good I hope it does die, scumbag of a company thinking its untouchable. Sylvanas has set us all FREE from the "Jailer"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rootsbum View Post
    Oh wow, so unnecessary to blame customers for making comments about more delays.
    What a dick.

I agree with him, but thats a really horrible way to send a message. Could have chosen so many other ways to phrase it and still be the better man
    He is actually sort of right about some customers being part of the problem. There are so many people here saying shit like "You aren't entitled to anything!" or "It is their game, you are only paying for access and consider it a privilege!" and so on. Is there any wonder why game companies and developers are so outrageous? They have no sense of responsibility towards customers, no sense of accountability, why do you think they turn out to be rapists? Moronic people enabled them.
    Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos was the game that brought me into gaming. I was 17 years old then, I abhorred gaming before this game. From then on, I became a fan of Warcraft and Blizzard. To see it all go down the drain like this is truly sad for me. No king rules forever but at least some of them went down in history as real badasses. I hoped Blizzard and Warcraft would be one of them but it is no longer possible.

I agree with the employees as refusing to do the job sometimes is the only way to make upper management listen. Because it's this, Blizzard didn't suddendly decided to stop WoW developement, it's devs that are just outright in strike and as palyers should vote with their wallet, they're hitting the management where it hurts, the profit potentials.

And i also agree woth the fact ot' not a players' problem. Blizzard is responsible of delivering a service worth the money we pay, and if you're not able to we shouldn't have to pay for it. I don't ask for meny back, but i see just fitting to pause active subs until this shitstorm clears up.

Anyway i'm pretty sure Blizzard is using the lawsuit as an excuse for SL basically costantly behind on schedule and again underpar. They're gonna cut it short 100%. I'm also worried about how the hell they're gonna reciver from this - i don't want another Legion that had way more nasty longterm repercussions than the quality of the xpack itself.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by BDu View Post
    Alex Klontzas , we care more about the content of the game than your internal problems which , you caused yourselves , not the players . How about if people stop paying your lazy asses by unsubscribing until you release some decent content ?
    Go ahead. Unsubscribe.