Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What are your all goals until 9.2 and beyond?

So what is everyone during in the current content/live game of World of Warcraft Shadowlands 9.1?

So far - I have hit exalted with all the reps with the exception of The Awoved and Court of Night. Just hit 1000/21000 with Death's Advanced last night, should be exalted here rather soon in about 14 or so days if I keep up the dailies.

I am a pretty hardcore gamer and I love to achievement hunt, I also really enjoy raiding, pvp 2v2s with friends and Mythic+ is my bread and butter! Getting super close to KSM, currently at 1,946 points out of the 2000 for the mount!

Right now I am sitting at

22,250 Achievement Points total, my goal is to probably hit roughly 25,000 or more by 9.2. Should be very doable for me, I am missing a lot of old world questing achievements that are rather easy to do, some exploration stuff and old dungeon/raid stuff that I never did in the past. Also missing fishing and cooking in both BFA/Shadowlands so there is a lot of work to be done there. Going to be shooting for the Dungeon Glory of Legion, BFA, Shadowlands as well.

I am also doing dailies every day for the Supply boxes so I can get the mounts and pets needed. Last few days ago I finished ALL of treasures and Rares needed in every Shadowlands zones and got my achievements for that. Also went back to BFA to grab those as well, I actually did most of the BFA content back when it was current but for some odd reason I was missing the straggling last 2-3 rares in each zones and never finished haha, so I went back and cleaned that up.

I am loving Korthia right now as well, fantastic zone and I enjoy the content, treasures and rep grind there and its a solid piece of content that Blizzard in my opinion did well. I hope there are more stuff like that in the future. Death's Advanced should be maxed out soon along with Tier 6 for the other rep too.

But yes in a nutshell basically I am hoping to hit the following BY 9.2

-25,000 Achievement Points by 9.2
    -90 Reps Exalted (currently at 79, my next meta unlock is at 80 reps and this is going to be very easy)
    -Max out Cooking/Fishing both for BFA and Shadowlands
    -AOTC for Sanctum of Domination (currently 5/10 Heroic)
    -KSM for 9.2 (currently 1946/2000 Mythic Rating)

What are your plans?

I canceled my sub, because Shadowlands is trash. The amount of systems is beyond frustrating; it feels like an unfun job. The lore is terrible. 9.1 brought, you guessed it, two more systems, the Torghast talent tree, and Domination Sockets. Absolutely terrible. I’m fairly convinced Blizzard is just releasing enough content just to get by knowing the addicts will stay pay regardless. I hope more people speak with their wallets.

I say all of this as someone that’s been playing since Wrath, and experienced two of the greatest expansions, Wrath of the Lich King, and Mists of Pandaria. Legion was okay too except for Artifact grinding.
    Last edited by muto; 2021-08-03 at 02:55 AM.

Same thing I did in 9.0: Getting KSM on as many toons as I can. I got it on 5 toons in 9.0 so I'm trying for 6 this tier. I've already got one down and I'm close on 2 others. I'm healing on one of my toons which I've never done at any point in playing this game for the 15 years I've played it so that's a new thing for me to experience.

Having fun in Korthia mostly, and getting the main + alts up to 210-220 or so. Occasional Torghast run & still a ton of Covenant mog & mounts to collect. No raids or dungeons, because I CBA with that.

same plans i've had since january. wait until either i find another game to replace wow or wait until wow (and now blizzard) are worth coming back to. i may love wow and wish it was my real home instead of this crappy world but that doesn't mean my standards have fallen. a crap game is still a crap game. i probably would've bailed on bfa if i hadn't had such a large amount of time (almost a full years worth of /played on one character) put into wow. but i at least found some fun here and there in bfa. sl has little to no fun and is destroying the lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Sylv ofc

10+ Year Old Account
    Mythic Sylv is #1, but short term goals are AOTC and KSM.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't play but continue to be subbed and complain on an unofficial forum!
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

A few months left on the sub, I'm starting to enjoy my trial on 14.

If you are enjoying WoW I'm happy for you. The chickens came home to roost at Blizz. Then they hired that law firm, IMHO like replacing the foxes with wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by Paperfox View Post
    I'm starting to enjoy my trial on 14.
    Almost feels like you are desperately trying to like it. Kinda sad.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    To Finish Cyberpunk and AC Valhalla. Finish my tomb kings campaign in TWW2. Maybe play Dragon Age again. 9.0 drought killed my guild and I just don't feel motivated to find a new one, no guild kinda kills the game for me. May not return until 10.0, Shadowlands has probably been my least favorite expansion so far.

My goal is to play other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    Oh no, someone enjoying anything other than the prison of WoW. Better throw out projected cope to make people feel wrong in their choices!

Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    So what is everyone during in the current content/live game of World of Warcraft Shadowlands 9.1?

So far - I have hit exalted with all the reps with the exception of The Awoved and Court of Night. Just hit 1000/21000 with Death's Advanced last night, should be exalted here rather soon in about 14 or so days if I keep up the dailies.

I am a pretty hardcore gamer and I love to achievement hunt, I also really enjoy raiding, pvp 2v2s with friends and Mythic+ is my bread and butter! Getting super close to KSM, currently at 1,946 points out of the 2000 for the mount!

Right now I am sitting at

22,250 Achievement Points total, my goal is to probably hit roughly 25,000 or more by 9.2. Should be very doable for me, I am missing a lot of old world questing achievements that are rather easy to do, some exploration stuff and old dungeon/raid stuff that I never did in the past. Also missing fishing and cooking in both BFA/Shadowlands so there is a lot of work to be done there. Going to be shooting for the Dungeon Glory of Legion, BFA, Shadowlands as well.

I am also doing dailies every day for the Supply boxes so I can get the mounts and pets needed. Last few days ago I finished ALL of treasures and Rares needed in every Shadowlands zones and got my achievements for that. Also went back to BFA to grab those as well, I actually did most of the BFA content back when it was current but for some odd reason I was missing the straggling last 2-3 rares in each zones and never finished haha, so I went back and cleaned that up.

I am loving Korthia right now as well, fantastic zone and I enjoy the content, treasures and rep grind there and its a solid piece of content that Blizzard in my opinion did well. I hope there are more stuff like that in the future. Death's Advanced should be maxed out soon along with Tier 6 for the other rep too.

But yes in a nutshell basically I am hoping to hit the following BY 9.2

-25,000 Achievement Points by 9.2
    -90 Reps Exalted (currently at 79, my next meta unlock is at 80 reps and this is going to be very easy)
    -Max out Cooking/Fishing both for BFA and Shadowlands
    -AOTC for Sanctum of Domination (currently 5/10 Heroic)
    -KSM for 9.2 (currently 1946/2000 Mythic Rating)

What are your plans?
    my goal is to enjoy FF14 to fullest since SL is complete unplayable garbage if you are casual player.

im leaving 9.1 for toxic elitest raiders while i will have fun in non blizzard game

Atm I am farming mogs on my hunter and mage alt. Doing the Court of Night tint on my hunter, which was much faster than I thought. 4500 rep per day if you do it all. On my Mage I am doing the mirror network every day.

Planning to level my Shaman up next week during Timewalking so we get another healer for m+.

Getting KSM on my mage, AotC on my DK main, getting on with arena when my arena mates are back from vacay on the DK.

Then some more alting I guess

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have goals. I have a list of things but to call them goals would be giving them more credit than they deserve.

Contrary to popular opinion, as a casual gamer I don't find SL to be any more trashy than what the norm for expansions has become. It's more of the same(ish) but there's stuff to do and since I don't play that much I'm unlikely to run out of content. SL, for me, is a very C- expansion; kind of middling but I haven't cared for any of the story since BFA which puts a damper on it all.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-08-03 at 06:21 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I don't have goals. I have a list of things but to call them goals would be giving them more credit than they deserve.
    So your goal is to not have goals. Thats nice too!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    So your goal is to not have goals. Thats nice too!
    Not in WoW, no. I only play a couple of times a week. Achievements for me are nearly always a surprise of the "Oh, look at that" variety. Goals can easily slip into being 'work' and I'm not a fan of 'work' in video games. If you aren't having fun then don't do whatever it is you're doing. If it feels like a job it follows you may not be having fun.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2021-08-03 at 06:36 AM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by Zeons View Post
    Thats a fat cope if I ve ever seen one.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    The amount of systems is beyond frustrating; it feels like an unfun job.
    What systems are there that feel like a job? Any type of system you can think of is passively earned anything and not something you have to actively farm for.

9.1 brought, you guessed it, two more systems, the Torghast talent tree, and Domination Sockets. Absolutely terrible.
    Yes, revamping Torghast and putting in a talent tree was such a horrible idea. /s You don't even have to touch Torghast if you don't want to. So not sure what the issue is. Domination sockets are just another version of tier sets. It's not something you have to constantly mess with.

I hope more people speak with their wallets.
    Your post sounds more like bandwagonning with no solid reasoning as to why anything they added was bad or why you think it's a "chore". It's just the same stuff everyone else has been mimic'ing because some streamer said it.