Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    Ever since this lawsuit was filed, more and more evidence has become public knowledge. The fact that you are still holding onto "innocent until proven guilty" nonsense is pretty asinine because there is heaps of damning evidence.
    Apply reading comprehension. I said that some are guilty, but some probably not, or not as much.
    That's yet to be determined, hence why the "innocent until proven guilty" still applies.
    This is more then about one single person you know?

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I guess if they are offended then they can quit and go somewhere else. That is what I don't understand, if its so bad at your place of work quit and move on. I would never fathom about suing anyone let alone a former employer because someone said something mean to me.
    So basically you have never struggled a single day in your life if you actually thinks it's that easy to quit a job and find a new one. People will stay at crappy jobs all the time because the alternative is going hungry or even homeless. And trivializing this lawsuit down to "they're being sued because someone said something mean" is disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Nimin View Post
    Link me the judicial case then. The settlement and judgement of the lawsuit.
    I'm all ears.
    You seem to not understand how lawsuits from the government work.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess if they are offended then they can quit and go somewhere else. That is what I don't understand, if its so bad at your place of work quit and move on. I would never fathom about suing anyone let alone a former employer because someone said something mean to me.
    and what if it's that bad in your entire industry?

Apply reading comprehension. I said that some are guilty, but some probably not, or not as much.
    That's yet to be determined, hence why the "innocent until proven guilty" still applies.
    This is more then about one single person you know?
    The company as a whole is guilty. Period. If they weren't, this lawsuit wouldn't be happening. The COMPANY has a lawsuit against them right now and individuals don't have cases against them specifically at this time afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    What you want is for people to not believe victims
    Alleged victims should never be believed before question and investigation has taken place. I'm through with you, you con man.

- - - Updated - - -

The company as a whole is guilty. Period. If they weren't, this lawsuit wouldn't be happening. The COMPANY has a lawsuit against them right now and individuals don't have cases against them specifically at this time afaik.
    Because meritless lawsuits never happen, right? Come on.
    I'm not saying this is the case now but it's frankly astonishing to read people treating "investigation" and "lawsuit" as a clear evidence of guilt.
    That's to be determined in the court, not by internet mob justice.

7+ Year Old Account
    Alleged victims should never be believed before question and investigation has taken place. I'm through with you, you con man.
    The investigation has taken place, you just don't like the outcome.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by TrollHunter3000 View Post
    You seem to not understand how lawsuits from the government work.

- - - Updated - - -

and what if it's that bad in your entire industry?
    Then I guess find a new industry most employers in a lot of fiends don't give 2 shits about what your college degree or past work experience is as long as you are willing to learn and work hard they will hire almost anyone, I know I don't look at anything other than if you can do what I ask of you when hiring.

- - - Updated - - -

Because meritless lawsuits never happen, right? Come on.
    I'm not saying this is the case now but it's frankly astonishing to read people treating "investigation" and "lawsuit" as a clear evidence of guilt.
    That's to be determined in the court, not by internet mob justice.
    You are continuing to basically just gloss over all the damning evidence. It's honestly sickening. Not sure why you want to die on this hill.

- - - Updated - - -

Then I guess find a new industry most employers in a lot of fiends don't give 2 shits about what your college degree or past work experience is as long as you are willing to learn and work hard they will hire almost anyone, I know I don't look at anything other than if you can do what I ask of you when hiring.
    That is objectively false. Have you ever even had a job before?

7+ Year Old Account
    You are continuing to basically just gloss over all the damning evidence. It's honestly sickening. Not sure why you want to die on this hill.
    We all know why people gloss over damning evidence like this. Easier just to call a spade a spade.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

10+ Year Old Account
    Be careful, your idiom might be mistaken as hostile/threatening speech.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

Just because you, your dad and uncle run a lawnmowing "business" and bust eachothers balls all day doesn't mean that's the way the real world works. I mean, that scenario is basically the only way I can understand this level of fucking ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooshie View Post
    Just because you, your dad and uncle run a lawnmowing "business" and bust eachothers balls all day doesn't mean that's the way the real world works. I mean, that scenario is basically the only way I can understand this level of fucking ignorance.
    Imagine a different lived experience gives you a different perspective and philosophy.

Honestly.
    Make your own groups!!!

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Imagine a different lived experience gives you a different perspective and philosophy.

Honestly.
    Yeah. Sometimes I feel like I have lived too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooshie View Post
    Yeah. Sometimes I feel like I have lived too much.

https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Help is available.
    Make your own groups!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    There's nothing wrong with trying to improve the culture of your workplace especially when that culture is breaking laws. This goes well beyond someone saying something mean.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

I fucking hope to god that the victims and people supporting them push through all the preceding legal bullshit (like settling out of court) so we can see this in court. This shit storm will severely impact development times in all Acti/Blizz games; as it should, as people at the top I suspect are about to be culled. Stock price plummeting, 11% in the last month. Acti/Blizz could be in some real trouble. .
    Last edited by Takure; 2021-07-28 at 10:31 PM.

Yeah, sexual assault = someone said something mean to someone.

This is what people mean by privilege. You have the privilege of never having experienced something like this directly. But instead of empathising with people as a result of your privilege, you bask in the ignorance you’ve fostered as a result of it.

What a stand up guy.

lmao what a fucking ignorant take

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post

Honestly.
    You mean an ignorant and shallow perspective.

I'm not glossing over anything, I'm merely denying your idea that investigations and preliminary evidence alone are enough to declare guilt and call it a day.
    That's what's sickening to me. I hold no love for Blizzard, but they like everyone else have the right to a fair trial. I'll postpone judgment for after that's been done and all evidence has actually been examinated by an impartial third party.
    Last edited by Nimin; 2021-07-28 at 10:33 PM.

I'm not glossing over anything, I'm merely denying your idea that investigations and preliminary evidence alone are enough to declare guilt.
    They're not, that's for the court to decide.
    They've all but admitted the allegations in the lawsuit are accurate lmao