Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    In later years I've gotten the distinct impression that the writers have watched 1 too many of Michael Bay's Transformers movies... Specifically, Transformers 4.

Their smaller, contained storylines are usually so much more cohesive and just better. Sylvana's needs to die off, then they can go from there.

God I hope there's some sort of cataclysmic event at the end of SL and we return to Azeroth with a clean(er) slate.

Isn't this sort of true to any sort of setting without a fleshed out lore/setting? 99% of the coolness comes from the mystery, and your own headcanon of things you like being put into it, so it's invariably disappointment when someone else makes something canon.

See; Five Nights at Fredders
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    If I had a time machine... I'd go back to Legion and stop the constant expanding of the universe. Make the big bads like Sargeras and KJ undefeatable.
    My ending to Legion would have been:

1. Illidan opens the portal to Argus.
    2. Everyone looks up in shock.
    3. Sargeras sees the opening and moves towards it, intending to attack Azeroth directly.
    4. Everyone looks up in despair as Sargeras approaches.
    5. The moment Sargeras enters the portal, Jaina appears. She casts this MASSIVE spell and suddenly, the portal is gone.
    6. Jaina explains that she studied portals a LOT as a mage and time-shifted the portal exit into the far, far, future. Sargeras is still coming, but not for an ungodly number of years. Sargeras is now trapped in some wormhole or something for the duration.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

They aren't and never have or will be RPG/story writers they should reign it in and try to return to an older form of WoW story telling.