Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - August 10, 2021

Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - August 10, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Korthia and the Maw

• A new set of grapple points were added to connect the southwest part of the Seeker's Quorum to the Vault of Secrets island to the south.
      • Developers’ note: This is available once your character has completed Chapter 3 in Korthia and should allow players close to the Vault to get across without having to go back to town and take the flayedwing flight.
    • The Tormentors of Torghast will now arrive at their destination in the Maw 5 minutes after the event announcement is broadcast.

Player versus Player

• Brawls
      • Enemies in Comp Stomp are now stronger.

Quests

• Fixed an issue where the quest “Tazavesh: A Hard Bargain” could not be turned in if the instance was allowed to reset after completing Myza's Oasis.
    • Thrall and Jaina are now available to turn in “Doorway in the Dark” after the cutscene completes.

A new set of grapple points were added to connect the southwest part of the Seeker's Quorum to the Vault of Secrets island to the south.
    Thank the lord. IDK why this took so long to implement.

These are some great hotfixes for Korthia and the Maw.

15+ Year Old Account
    how do u even use the grappling points? When i hover over them i dont get a cogwheel...

Omg, finally a grapple point to the damn southern part. Getting back to base and slowly gliding down south was such a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    how do u even use the grappling points? When i hover over them i dont get a cogwheel...
    you get access to the grapple points in Korthia a few quests into the zone

just what korthia needed

it didnt need interesting questlines , 200% more events happening , anything even remotely interesting , 500 % more codex dropping

it needed a grappling hook

here you go world content is fixed now everyone will return from FF14

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    just what korthia needed

it didnt need interesting questlines , 200% more events happening , anything even remotely interesting , 500 % more codex dropping

it needed a grappling hook

here you go world content is fixed now everyone will return from FF14
    exactly - that is all we needed to stay unsubbed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    you get access to the grapple points in Korthia a few quests into the zone
    thats weird bc ive done all the quests in korithia and i cant use the grapples

thats weird bc ive done all the quests in korithia and i cant use the grapples
    there should have been a questline where I think it was a Death Knight and a Maldraxxian need to cross to some of the little Korthian islands and make a grapple that works in Korthia for you, once you've done that you can use all the grapple points in the zone

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    there should have been a questline where I think it was a Death Knight and a Maldraxxian need to cross to some of the little Korthian islands and make a grapple that works in Korthia for you, once you've done that you can use all the grapple points in the zone
    does that count for the grapples in the regular maw zone too?

does that count for the grapples in the regular maw zone too?
    No that’s an item you buy from Ve’nari!

Although that quest line in question was hilarious. You goto all that bother to craft a grappling hook to get to an island, and then afterwards you’re sent to a flying mount to get to the southern area.
    Why goto all that bother when they had flayedwings at their disposal? And if they have those at their disposal why can’t the maw walkers fly?

Really, I’m okay with not being able to fly down in the Maw/Korthia, and for it to be part of the story, but this just makes the whole thing feel stupid.