15+ Year Old Account

LF add-on for TBCC

I've been searching desperately for an add-on that was formatted for TBCC that is similar to Mik's Scrolling Battle Text. Now that healing numbers show, Mik's always made it nice and easy on my screen when doing massive amounts of AoE healing (as I play a holy priest). However, I haven't had any luck finding anything of the sort through the Curse client.

I was also trying to see if there was an updated add-on similar to RollTracker Classic, as it was not updated for TBCC, but haven't found anything to fit that category, either. Does anyone here know of any options that were updated beyond Classic to TBCC? If so, any help would be gratly appreciated. Thanks! =)
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I'm seeing a few addons with small "not original author" fixes around. Can't vouch for this personally but...

https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...BCClassic.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tubben View Post
    Thanks bunches! Looks pretty much like what I was looking for. Will fiddle around with it some more to get it just right.

Still no luck on RollTracker, but it looks like I also managed to find a new version of Prat, which is what was causing LUA errors on occasion, so that's fixed! Might be able to put SUF back on as a result. If anyone does happen to find a new RollTracker (for those who don't know, it makes a separate window that shows what people roll on items, both need/greed selections and in instances where people are /rolling), let me know!

I use miks in tbcc. I have wowup for my addons and I think I downloaded it thru there. If searching "mik" doesn't work, try "msbt". Love this addon

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Thanks bunches! Looks pretty much like what I was looking for. Will fiddle around with it some more to get it just right.

Still no luck on RollTracker, but it looks like I also managed to find a new version of Prat, which is what was causing LUA errors on occasion, so that's fixed! Might be able to put SUF back on as a result. If anyone does happen to find a new RollTracker (for those who don't know, it makes a separate window that shows what people roll on items, both need/greed selections and in instances where people are /rolling), let me know!
    I'm using XLoot for that function. The ability to see disappears shortly after all rolls are made, but it's likely to do part of what you want. It doesn't track rolls made if loot is other than Group Loot that I can see however...

15+ Year Old Account
    Here's a silly one, then. What about Lightwell Buddy? This is actually not a joke question, I do spec into Lightwell as it has very good situational use (even if it's self use, it's free healing and with the first iteration of buffs is very strong). The original Classic version seemed to have not been upgraded to TBCC, and it doesn't function with the new spell version. Is there an alternative for it, by chance?

Also Brem, thanks! I downloaded it today, then saw that today there is a TBCC version now of RollTracker, so downloaded it.