Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    It has to be housing (sorry if im derailing a conversation or repeating a request that almost everyone listed).

Did you watch Pilav the other day... PILAV... total hardcore 'toxic' gamer.

He goes from 'what is this scam trash?' to 'i feel like a kid playing a game for the first time'.

Id also add in arthars (ff14 streamer - also ultra hardcore player who only cares about running savages and ultimates) conversion to RP thanks to his visit to an RP nightclub. To see them discover and then fall in love with systems they never thought theyd give a shit about, was utter magic.

Quote Originally Posted by confety View Post
    New class/rework of least popular specs, or taking away the majority of class-race restrictions, or all of them honestly.
    Gimme at least one horde druid race that has shoes, 5 fingers and a not completely fucked up face.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

New class. Preferably Dark Ranger.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Commitment and love for the game from the devs, not just milking it for money.
    Battle-Mage type of class with melee spellcasting /sword conjuring/ magical shields type of cloth tank
    Necromancer

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Gimme at least one horde druid race that has shoes, 5 fingers and a not completely fucked up face.
    Probably orcs would be weird as druids but they can totally make belf druids if they want, "Some blood elves learned to use nature to try and restore the ghostlands' forests, they are called Botanists".

They can do sooooo much if they wanted, new race-classes would expand the race lore a lot.

If they are afraid of then making pretty races more popular, just make more and better character customizations in the other races, like undead with human body or unhunched trolls, honestly if someone plays a race they dont like that much just because they want to be a druid/shaman/whatever thats a blizzard's failure imo, make those races cooler and liberate class restrictions!

My top #1 wish is that we get new Game Director/Designers. I don't intent for Ion to get fired, but he can be moved somewhere else, the point would be to have fresh minds taking over. Hopefully younger people.

Quote Originally Posted by confety View Post
    Probably orcs would be weird as druids but they can totally make belf druids if they want, "Some blood elves learned to use nature to try and restore the ghostlands' forests, they are called Botanists".

They can do sooooo much if they wanted, new race-classes would expand the race lore a lot.

If they are afraid of then making pretty races more popular, just make more and better character customizations in the other races, like undead with human body or unhunched trolls, honestly if someone plays a race they dont like that much just because they want to be a druid/shaman/whatever thats a blizzard's failure imo, make those races cooler and liberate class restrictions!
    I would go with Nightborne first tbh. After all their story was literally about becoming one with nature (and the arcane).They even had a guy that was so close to nature, he became a.. well, plant being. The issue with druids is that they usually require Blizzard to be not lazy and make some racial forms.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

A good expansion like mop or wotlk. Even a cata is better than this.

We wake up mid-fight with N'Zoth.
    SL was not real, a construct of N'Zoth to attempt to control and overpower us.
    The expansion will start in the middle of a raid boss fight, that we thought we had already won.
    Towards the end of SL, major characters will start showing up as tentacles - which becomes a major concern for us.

haven't read any posts in the thread, but i wish for challenging world content. the game is boring AF outside of raids, high keys or pvp.

10 man raiding. I want to raid but I don't have time for 25 man. Raiding is the only thing I enjoy in WoW long-term so, if I can't raid I don't play the game.

A humble Blizzard, maybe some devs demoted. It may seem harsh, but I have no remorse when I say somebody like Danuser shouldn't be in charge of anything. And Ion is a good raid designer, but not a good general manager. There's a lot of stuff he has to preside over now that he doesn't care about. The guy is a raidlogger that hasn't used transmog a day in his life. There's no problem with it, but his priorities are obviously different from those of the average player. He should go back to his bread and butter and design raids, which he is good at.

The end of the game. Not a literal end, but a new beginning.

"The fate of destruction is also the joy of rebirth!"
    - some faceless character from End of Evangelion

By that, the current iteration of WoW should end, so that it can begin again.

How? Hell if I know. I don't work at "frat-boys-R-us".

At this point i hope they end WoW and sell the IP to others like Star Wars or Marvel.

I have 0 fate in blizzard these days, and now that diversity and the woke agenda becomes a prio i have even less fate that anything good will come from this company.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    At this point i hope they end WoW and sell the IP to others like Star Wars or Marvel.

I have 0 fate in blizzard these days, and now that diversity and the woke agenda becomes a prio i have even less fate that anything good will come from this company.
    Lol, yeah, that worked great in the case of star wars..
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-09-09 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post

You'd think they had already.

Quote Originally Posted by Balrog View Post
    Player Housing with a lot of customization to allow for various racial architectural types, tons of collectibles for decoration that drop from old dungeons / raids / crafting professions, etc..
    i was always confused why this isn't in the game already, it would give incentive to alot of people to resub

Reliable solo gearing that does not require RNG for either stat allocation or acquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Lol, yeah, that worked great in the case of star wars..
    The Mandalorian says hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    No fucking way. The worst idea since democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalium View Post
    The Mandalorian says hi.
    One shitty little TV series vs the gigantic clusterfuck of 3 blockbuster movies that may have damaged the franchise irreparably, to the point that they killed their whole slew of original plans and ducked away into smaller projects like the mandalorian.

This would be the videogame equivalent of getting warcraft visual novels instead of more WoW content. It might be a damn fine visual novel, but that's all it would be.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-09-09 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Actual content.
    Could not have said it better, and housing ofc.
    looking out of my lonely room day after day