Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    Oh that's very easy here is my seven women of WoW lore i waifu'd Jaina. Ysera. Garona. Alleria. Alextrasaza. Sylvanas. and Yrel.
    They sure look submissive and breedable.

Warcraft characters I liked

• Grommash (WC3)
    • Orgrim (Lord of the Clans)
    • Baine
    • Varian
    • Muradin
    • Brann
    • Greymane
    • Anduin
    • Lor'Themar
    • Ji & Aysa
    • Chenn Stormstout & Lili
    • Admiral Taylor
    • General Nazgrim
    • Garrosh
    • Wrathion (MoP)
    • Taran Zhu
    • Dezco
    • Khadgar (WoD and Legion)
    • Maraad (WoD)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riftcrusher View Post
    The one and only, which Blizzard took a giant shit on him, my man Tirion Fordring!
    I liked his voice acting and character design, but he was only really interesting in Of Blood & Honor. In the game itself he's pretty boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    gul'dan
    Now that I think about it, he had great voice acting and a great character design. Wasn't a very interesting character of in of himself, though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    I will never be the Legions pawn.... And this tower will not be it's den!
    I don't know. I don't like the shitty Joss Whedon dialogue that Warcraft has become increasingly reliant on over the years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Korialstrasz
    I completely forgot about him. He was the only likeable character in the Knaak novels.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    And then there's Lorewalker Cho...

They're not about the "cool" factor. These characters seem specifically written for likability and they top my list.
    How did I forget! Cho was great! One of the very best Warcraft characters IMO.

tirion. i hope he makes an appearance. also id like for him to be in hots

10+ Year Old Account
    Gazlowe, Oculeth, Fiona and the duo Maruis and Tehd.

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    duo Maruis and Tehd.
    Oh I forgot about them, they clearly are in the Tubbins & Gubbins category, funny little side characters that you secretly wish to see more of.

As for people saying Garrosh, I hate that character. I wish they had done him like they (accidentally) did in Stonetalon. A leader that is opportunistic, looks for glory, but is wise enough to know when to look at the bigger picture (essentially every anime with a young plucky "warlord" protagonist). It would have been interesting to follow him on his conquest for his people, being confronted with difficult choices and coming out of them with his head held high, but sadly they went for orc hitler instead. Such a waste of a character, but I guess they were afraid he'd be too much like Varian - even though his entire character arc was to become more mellowed out.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-08-07 at 03:19 PM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Garrosh was the last big character that I really cared about enough to follow the story religiously. Him, and the story of 5.2.

Loved Lorewalker Cho as well.

wilfred fizzlebang!

Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post
    Flynn, bisexual disaster scoundrel who had some of the best lines and funniest WQ intro's. god I hope they bring him back in a future expansion.

BFA Jaina her storyline was incredible though that huge questline.

Varian. He had some of the best character development I've ever seen spread out amongst several expansions ending with that final cinematic in Legion. Kinda wondering if he's going to show up in Shadowlands(possibly when we're trying to save his son)?
    Flynn was awesome, good call.

Taran Zhu not putting up with all the stupid horseshit the faction leaders pull was a nice breath of fresh air.

Garrosh. Saurfang.

5+ Year Old Account
    Having read more posts ITT, I am realising that I had forgot about Cho... Seriously, that dude was great.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Illidan for me. They somehow managed to lead his story arc to logical finale and I am thankful for that.
    Well, it is if we close our eyes onto how he was pulled to spotlights out of some ass in the beginning of Legion, that was a bit lame. But can be forgiven imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Beloren View Post
    For me, Legion’s Thalyssra, Prince Farondis and Illidan were pretty cool.

I liked BFA’s Jaina and Azshara too

I liked Tyrande in 8.1 and all the shadowlands cinematics. Lovely arc.

I loved Anduin from the BFA pre quel,

And I’ll admit it, I like that Sylvanas is saved somewhat rather than destroyed. I think it’s far more interesting to explore what she would be like now than simply killing her. Though I find the dev boner for her so creepy.
    None. I spam escape and spacebar.

5+ Year Old Account
    Thalyssra and Wrathion are the only characters I genuinely like atm. Khadgar and Cho are fun too.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

Can't remember his name, but the crazy light scorched guy with the tea cups. I find him delightfully amusing.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Varian was the best from start to finish. Jaina's arcs in MoP and BFA were really good, I liked her development and her raid fight was also very nice to play. I dislike that they put her in SL without doing much after the intro, but she shows up in the Sylvie fight to act as a bridge maker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Runas. One example of how small side-stories are superior to the game's current overarching narrative.
    Remember: Words are not violence.
    Make your own groups!!!

BUTTONS!

But really, Flynn was great in BfA. Plague Deviser Marileth is also 10/10, even if he's not as pivotal.

Overall favorite though, Cho probably.

I guess from SL it would be Sire Denathrius. Mostly because of his voice actor.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dome Fossil View Post
    Can't remember his name, but the crazy light scorched guy with the tea cups. I find him delightfully amusing.
    Theothar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Oh I forgot about them, they clearly are in the Tubbins & Gubbins category, funny little side characters that you secretly wish to see more of.

As for people saying Garrosh, I hate that character. I wish they had done him like they (accidentally) did in Stonetalon. A leader that is opportunistic, looks for glory, but is wise enough to know when to look at the bigger picture (essentially every anime with a young plucky "warlord" protagonist). It would have been interesting to follow him on his conquest for his people, being confronted with difficult choices and coming out of them with his head held high, but sadly they went for orc hitler instead. Such a waste of a character, but I guess they were afraid he'd be too much like Varian - even though his entire character arc was to become more mellowed out.
    I liked Garrosh too, he had so much potential and they just threw him away.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    Runas. One example of how small side-stories are superior to the game's current overarching narrative.
    Runas made me tear up a bit.