Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why is KSM not obtained at doing +15 any more?

I finished all on the dungeons +15 and I don't have KSM now? Why is this not the case any more?

You need to time 15 at tyrannical and fortified this season to get ksm

7+ Year Old Account
    Because they implemented the rating system.

You need a 2k rating for KSM, which means a individual 250 rating for each dungeon.
    Gotta finish each dungeon on +15 on both Tyrannical and Fortified to get that.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    You need to time 15 at tyrannical and fortified this season to get ksm
    More specifically you need a M+ rating of 2k, which means you can have some less then a 15 but will need a few over to make up for it. But the general idea of what finear said here is correct as it leaves you right about a 2k rating.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post

You need a 2k rating for KSM, which means a individual 250 rating for each dungeon.
    To be clear ALL dungeons on +15 isn't strictly necessary. You have a slight bit of leeway and can have a few at +14 or even +13 and still get 2000 score. But yes, you do need most dungeons timed on both Tyra and Forti at +15 to achieve this score.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Omg, that's so annoying. xD

I never managed to finish any tyrannical key in de other side and only done lower keys on tyrannical in other dungeons.

One good thing is that you can do a couple 16/17s on fortified so 14s are enough on tyrannical.

Here is a random dude spot landing on KSM, has a couple 13s:

Last edited by Twdft; 2021-08-21 at 10:04 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    To be clear ALL dungeons on +15 isn't strictly necessary. You have a slight bit of leeway and can have a few at +14 or even +13 and still get 2000 score. But yes, you do need most dungeons timed on both Tyra and Forti at +15 to achieve this score.
    I mean, yeah.
    But you still have to do higher keys for other dungeons to compensate for the ones you ran a lower key in.

So, the effort you have to put in is still pretty much the same.

Formerly known as Arafal

I mean, yeah.
    But you still have to do higher keys for other dungeons to compensate for the ones you ran a lower key in.

Yeah, but not all dungeons are equal. Example above, one timed and 3 untimed 16s allow for three 13s of which one is untimed too. Everyone hates a certain dungeon and loves another. Some leeway is there.

Problem remains though, if you miss one week you'll have to wait another two to catch up on alternate runs.

I mean, yeah.

Indeed but it's not just that. Getting a +2 on a key also grants more score, for example I have Mists timed on +15 on both affixes and it gives me 255 points because I have a +2 in there somewhere. My best Plaguefall Tyra is 15 and Forti is 13 and I get 250 points for the dungeon still since I believe I +2'd them both. You have a small margin of error.

I realize I'm being a pit pedantic, but it's mostly just to show that those last few points can come from somewhere!
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    Indeed but it's not just that. Getting a +2 on a key also grants more score, for example I have Mists timed on +15 on both affixes and it gives me 255 points because I have a +2 in there somewhere. My best Plaguefall Tyra is 15 and Forti is 13 and I get 250 points for the dungeon still since I believe I +2'd them both. You have a small margin of error.

I realize I'm being a pit pedantic, but it's mostly just to show that those last few points can come from somewhere!
    I have KSM 2000 score with a +10 sanguine depths simply because I did a 16+2 Plaguefall yeah. The way it's calculated also gives way more importance to the highest you can push a key in a given dungeon regardless of tyrannical or fortified, because it's (1.5 * base score) of your best tyrannical/fortified + (0.5 * base score) of the other one.

So for example if you do a +16** fortified and +10* tyrannical, you will get roughly 250 points for that dungeon already. Thus the easiest way to get 2000 score is run 16s or 17s on an easy fortified week and then do casual 12-13s on any of the tyrannical weeks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post
    Omg, that's so annoying. xD

I never managed to finish any tyrannical key in de other side and only done lower keys on tyrannical in other dungeons.
    With hakkar changes dos is actually one of the easier dungeons now.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie N View Post

I finished all on the dungeons +15 and I don't have KSM now? Why is this not the case any more?
    hover over them. you need to do all of them at 15 on both tyranical and fortified (you will likely actually get it a few dungeons earlier then "all" of them, as the faster you do it the more points you get, as KSM requires only like all of them one, and all but 1 of them 15 on time, all at EXACT time, if you do it faster, then you can cut others)
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    hover over them. you need to do all of them at 15 on both tyranical and fortified (you will likely actually get it a few dungeons earlier then "all" of them, as the faster you do it the more points you get, as KSM requires only like all of them one, and all but 1 of them 15 on time, all at EXACT time, if you do it faster, then you can cut others)
    Specifically in this case, the missing dungeons are DOS and ToP, which you can tell because the number isn't purple (or orange).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    I have KSM 2000 score with a +10 sanguine depths simply because I did a 16+2 Plaguefall yeah. The way it's calculated also gives way more importance to the highest you can push a key in a given dungeon regardless of tyrannical or fortified, because it's (1.5 * base score) of your best tyrannical/fortified + (0.5 * base score) of the other one.

So for example if you do a +16** fortified and +10* tyrannical, you will get roughly 250 points for that dungeon already. Thus the easiest way to get 2000 score is run 16s or 17s on an easy fortified week and then do casual 12-13s on any of the tyrannical weeks.
    It's 100% of your highest key's score + 33% of your other week's score.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2021-08-21 at 11:32 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Basically no one liked tyrannical since it ruined the flow of the dungeon with dumb hp walls.

So blizzard did what blizzard does and forced everyone to run it. THEY WILL MAKE YOU LOVE IT.

It is the same reason why choreghast is allowed to linger or why artifact research exists. Blizzard won't stop till it utterly burns out and kills its more committed playerbase. I can't think of any other reason as to why this persists.

Mythic+ was a mistake.
    "Today and forever I am your better, Arthas." - Illidan Stormrage

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    Basically no one liked tyrannical since it ruined the flow of the dungeon with dumb hp walls.

So blizzard did what blizzard does and forced everyone to run it. THEY WILL MAKE YOU LOVE IT.

It is the same reason why choreghast is allowed to linger or why artifact research exists. Blizzard won't stop till it utterly burns out and kills its more committed playerbase. I can't think of any other reason as to why this persists.
    I feel the exact opposite. Forti always feels wrong to me with over the top trash damage and joke bosses.

People usually just hate tyranical because they fail hard on boss mechanics, then they wipe and all cds and lust is gone OH NO!
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Because they knew they were gonna have only 1M playets tops, and they needed to bind, restrain and kidnap you un every possible aspect so their game dont die.

Shame they still dont realize thats what killed wow in the first place.
    Rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    I feel the exact opposite. Forti always feels wrong to me with over the top trash damage and joke bosses.

People usually just hate tyranical because they fail hard on boss mechanics, then they wipe and all cds and lust is gone OH NO!
    Later on in high keys the massive hp adds way to much time. I could see 15 keys working the way you described

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Spears View Post
    Later on in high keys the massive hp adds way to much time. I could see 15 keys working the way you described
    Iunno, even 18-20 bosses on tyra take maybe three minutes unless they have some time-wasting phases like devos or magrave. Which is a fair time in my opinion.