Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soimu View Post
    Consider it practice ). You can be sure that next time those players are there they will play better.
    I am sure that 90% of players that quit are just arrogant and impacient.
    No.. you cant be sure of that unless you're referring to yourself.

If im boosting a key, sure afk away. If im in a group that's supposed to be pushing the key, pull your weight. If you're dumpstering the key, why should I be forced to stick around when the only thing im getting out of it is the "opportunity" to give someone a free carry?

Quote Originally Posted by Nachtigal View Post
    No thanks. When I'm trying to get my alts thru a 15 and they repeatedly decline me even though I'm entirely capable of timing any 15... I love nothing more than to find them on my main, queue up, smash the meters and drop group after first boss. ^_^
    You're an asshole

Really glad to have chosen to leave the M+ circus by the end of S1. The system is so rotten unless you have a fixed group to play with that I just can’t believe how much time I wasted on M+ the previous seasons.

Will just follow the story and then unsub till next patch.

They are already heavily penalized by wasting time trying to carry a bunch of mouth breathers.

People here are so frikkin' entitled - nobody owes you anything. If a group is legitimately bad with DPS who barely go over tanks - I see no reason why anyone should put up with that crap.

Also... instead of asking to penalize the players, ask Blizzard to do that one simple thing and allow replacing team members that leave in M+. I have no bloody idea why they even hard locked it to begin with or rather, I do suspect why, but instead of thinking of better solutions they simply went the easy and more frustrating way for players.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugho View Post
    You are wasting your time and the time of four other people, that's not dealing with rejection, that's being butt hurt and petty. What dues, not one is forced to invite you to their group. What happens when a girl rejects you irl? You gonna try to marry her sister? Kill her?
    No, I'm not insane.

- - - Updated - - -

So long as there are toxic gatekeepers, and by that I mean actually toxic when dealing with people that reach out to them trying to get in... I will keep doing what I do with no regrets. There are those that just don't want the risk and decline respectfully when I reach out to them and whisper them informing them that I'm capable for what they want, despite my alt's io in comparison to my main's. But when they're a toxic ass about it, yeah, they've earned it. Not like I'm out rollin around doin that to every schmuck who doesn't wanna take the chance lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Assumptions? You just said that you were rejected and you just decided to deplete that person key. You have some kind of rejection/emotional problem, trying to force your own point of view on other players by wasting their and your time. I haven't really seen such a childish behaviour in M+ and I surely hope I won't.

You have to actually realize that there are better players than you and they're trying to get into the M+ dungeons. No one cares if you can time the +15 if there are dozen of other, more geared META classes with better score. Just deal with it. Make your own group with like-minded people who are low but think that they're capable of timing +15 and then maybe you will notice.
    Wow you're so stricken with rage over my actions you completely forgot what assumptions you'd made? Shocking! Allow me to remind you. You had assumed I didn't know how M+ or IO operates. I know these things. You also assume you know my intentions or motivations for getting into a particular M+. You don't. Making a group for yourself is great if you want to push keys in general. But when you're targeting a specific dungeon for a specific upgrade, that doesn't go so well. So that's why I'm in M+ targeting specific big ticket items off certain dungeons, for my alts to run through heroic raids with my friends.

I've pushed my keys, and I've took my chances. When I write somebody and say "Hey, I know what it looks like but I assure you this is not the case" and they come at me with *toned down for my fellow mmo-champ members* "Yeah right loser, go find someone else to carry you"... I'll show them I wasn't looking for a carry. I just simply don't have the time to raise my io on each and every alt I have.

M+ is toxic by it's design. It operates on the feeling of fear of loss if you don't execute everything perfectly and for many people drops are not enough to continue not perfect run (some wipes) or go with suboptimal setup. Also while I understand @Nachtigal frustration I'm against vengeance because you have problem with dealing with rejection. I bet you wouldn't be happy if somebody would notice what you did and keep coming to your runs just to fail them. Take a deep breath, maybe try making your own group. If not keep trying, you'll find a group that will want you sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by Boiled-Lobster View Post
    You're an asshole
    I mean it makes complete sense. They didn't think he was good enough for them, so he joined and proved otherwise.

More power to him!

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    If im boosting a key, sure afk away. If im in a group that's supposed to be pushing the key, pull your weight. If you're dumpstering the key, why should I be forced to stick around when the only thing im getting out of it is the "opportunity" to give someone a free carry?
    this, why i should be punished for not wanting to waste hours to help someone get lets say weekly 15 if he is not supposed to even be there as his dps is for +5 max...
    i guarantee you OP is one of "those" people, who have high score/ilvl from being boosted, but cant play crap and gets mad when people refuse to carry him for free

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blackrunner01 View Post
    I mean it makes complete sense. They didn't think he was good enough for them, so he joined and proved otherwise.
    no, he proved he is complete selfish asshole and should never be part of any group activity

Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    no, he proved he is complete selfish asshole and should never be part of any group activity
    I won’t deny it’s selfish, but bear in mind so is the overwhelming majority of individuals within the group finder. Selfish, yes. But not unreasonable. I’ll say it one last time, as I’m not here for validation.. it’s not just any random shmuck that I’ve done this to.

Just the ones who have been less than pleasant to deal with.

this, why i should be punished for not wanting to waste hours to help someone get lets say weekly 15 if he is not supposed to even be there as his dps is for +5 max...
    i guarantee you OP is one of "those" people, who have high score/ilvl from being boosted, but cant play crap and gets mad when people refuse to carry him for free

- - - Updated - - -

Sometimes people just gotta be shown their place. The amount of people playing WoW who are ACTUALLY good at the game is rapidly diminishing, and it's rough on those of us who remain. Ganking noobs and putting down upstarts is about all there is left for us.

I won’t deny it’s selfish, but bear in mind so is the overwhelming majority of individuals within the group finder. Selfish, yes. But not unreasonable. I’ll say it one last time, as I’m not here for validation.. it’s not just any random shmuck that I’ve done this to.

"less than pleasant" bcs they didnt pick you among dozens of other, often better, players...
    you sir are sociopath

"less than pleasant" bcs they didnt pick you among dozens of other, often better, players...
    you sir are sociopath
    Man you ain’t even readin the thread smh

Sometimes people just gotta be shown their place. The amount of people playing WoW who are ACTUALLY good at the game is rapidly diminishing, and it's rough on those of us who remain. Ganking noobs and putting down upstarts is about all there is left for us.
    yeah, people didnt become assholes bcs numbers of good players is diminishing, number of good players is diminishing partialy bcs there is a lot of assholes they dont want to deal with...

"putting down upstarts" is petty and stupid, people dont deserve to be punished bcs they dont want to play with YOU, its incredibly narcisistic view...
    and if you think this narcisistic, sociopathic behaviour is good thing and "all there is left" you should definitely leave, you will make the game MUCH better for rest of us

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or they could just remove the key downgrade thing
    THE HORDE WILL ENDURE
    THE HORDE IS STRONG!

yeah, people didnt become assholes bcs numbers of good players is diminishing, number of good players is diminishing partialy bcs there is a lot of assholes they dont want to deal with...

"putting down upstarts" is petty and stupid, people dont deserve to be punished bcs they dont want to play with YOU, its incredibly narcisistic view...
    and if you think this narcisistic, sociopathic behaviour is good thing and "all there is left" you should definitely leave, you will make the game MUCH better for rest of us
    I understand your sentiment, but me leaving the game won't be felt by you at all. We are not even playing the same game you and I. I am so far ahead of you it's laughable. You're not even a blimp on the radar, not even a fly at the edge of my windshield.

As far as I'm concerned you don't even exist outside the bounds of this conversation. Your opinion comes from a point of view I could never put myself in. "People don't wanna play with me?" They should be honored that I would even consider applying for their group. Me gracing their group with my presence, even on a poorly geared alt should be the highlight of their week!

I understand your sentiment, but me leaving the game won't be felt by you at all. We are not even playing the same game you and I. I am so far ahead of you it's laughable. You're not even a blimp on the radar, not even a fly at the edge of my windshield.

As far as I'm concerned you don't even exist outside the bounds of this conversation. Your opinion comes from a point of view I could never put myself in. "People don't wanna play with me?" They should be honored that I would even consider applying for their group. Me gracing their group with my presence, even on a poorly geared alt should be the highlight of their week!
    It really do be like that sometimes though

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Or they could just remove the key downgrade thing
    Tbh I think this would be best. Maybe instead of random keys, we have individual keys for each dungeon that just never degrade? But maybe have an instance entry limit to offset any urges that might compel a group to reset instantly if something happens early on. Like 5/hour or something

It really do be like that sometimes though

- - - Updated - - -

Tbh I think this would be best. Maybe instead of random keys, we have individual keys for each dungeon that just never degrade? But maybe have an instance entry limit to offset any urges that might compel a group to reset instantly if something happens early on. Like 5/hour or something
    i like that idea kinda like a instance limit should help combat quitters tho i think it should be 1 every 15 mins to combat spam resetting

Quote Originally Posted by Raizz View Post
    ask Blizzard to do that one simple thing and allow replacing team members that leave in M+. I have no bloody idea why they even hard locked it to begin with
    It is absolutely certain that players would be kicked right before the endboss to sub in a friend/buyer. 100%

But not unreasonable. I’ll say it one last time, as I’m not here for validation.. it’s not just any random shmuck that I’ve done this to.

It is unreasonable and you are an asshole for doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raizz View Post
    They are already heavily penalized by wasting time trying to carry a bunch of mouth breathers.

People here are so frikkin' entitled - nobody owes you anything. If a group is legitimately bad with DPS who barely go over tanks - I see no reason why anyone should put up with that crap.

Also... instead of asking to penalize the players, ask Blizzard to do that one simple thing and allow replacing team members that leave in M+. I have no bloody idea why they even hard locked it to begin with or rather, I do suspect why, but instead of thinking of better solutions they simply went the easy and more frustrating way for players.

The Problem why I doubt replacing will ever come (again) is why it was removed from the random dungeon finder.
    • Either Progressers would even grind harder as to swap out chars before last boss for better gearing
    • Or you would risk to be kicked out shortly before end because a mate of somebody in the group wanted to join

You can't rely on the mercy of random groups play fair anymore.
    Last edited by skynet1990; 2021-08-14 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Wow you're so stricken with rage over my actions you completely forgot what assumptions you'd made? Shocking! Allow me to remind you. You had assumed I didn't know how M+ or IO operates. I know these things. You also assume you know my intentions or motivations for getting into a particular M+. You don't. Making a group for yourself is great if you want to push keys in general. But when you're targeting a specific dungeon for a specific upgrade, that doesn't go so well. So that's why I'm in M+ targeting specific big ticket items off certain dungeons, for my alts to run through heroic raids with my friends.

I've pushed my keys, and I've took my chances. When I write somebody and say "Hey, I know what it looks like but I assure you this is not the case" and they come at me with *toned down for my fellow mmo-champ members* "Yeah right loser, go find someone else to carry you"... I'll show them I wasn't looking for a carry. I just simply don't have the time to raise my io on each and every alt I have.
    No, you were just acting like a total asshole for depleting other people key. Dozen of people actually commented your stupid childish behaviour.

You clearly did show that you have no idea how forming the group for M+ works and decided to punish the group for not taking your low alt. They just took more suitable, other characters for the dungeon they wanted. Even if you had >100 +15 times runs, 250ilvl, mythic sylvanas kill and superior dungeon knowledge, that doesn't give you entitlement to be accepted immediately in the group. That's one of the most toxic behaviour I've ever seen in WoW.

You have big problems with rejections. I really hope you are not acting like that in a real life, because if you do then that's a sign that you should seek a professional therapy.