Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar45 View Post
    My only problem is that lightsaber crystals don't change color that fast, but besides that it's been my favorite episode.
    The sabersmith did say very specifically that these crystals were keyed differently - perhaps in a way only he could manage - than they normally would have been.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    The sabersmith did say very specifically that these crystals were keyed differently - perhaps in a way only he could manage - than they normally would have been.
    Yea, I went back and rewatched and kind of kicked myself. Didn't hear/didn't recognize he said that the first time.

Takes the episode from a 9 to a 10 for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar45 View Post
    Yea, I went back and rewatched and kind of kicked myself. Didn't hear/didn't recognize he said that the first time.

Takes the episode from a 9 to a 10 for me.
    In fairness, it was a single line delivered in a bunch of other dialogue, I almost missed it myself.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

10+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Just letting everyone know.

It was recently confirmed that Season 2 of Visions will be coming out next year in 2023.

https://collider.com/star-wars-visio...elease-window/
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Shaun the sheep creators?

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the project I'm most excited for. The first volume was great. It's a great way to get some of the cool imaginative Legends stories without getting messy like Legends did before it was shuttered.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

It's cool that it's not just Japanese studios this time. Nice to see them branch out to other countries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Love, Death Robots with Star Wars?

As an animator, this looks amazing, but as someone who is sick and tired of star Wars I doubt I'll watch.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    I am looking forward to this. It is nice to have non-canon stories.

Even the weakest of the first season were fun to watch
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Can't say I remember a single episode from last season. Isn't Disney trying to save money? This show probably has a very low viewership compared to the other animated series.

People come back to watch clone wars n others, but Visions?

Hopefully season 2 is better, but it feels less star wars than before.

Clone Wars fixes the prequels, and has a way better anakin.

Kate "Kickie"... oh dear. They spelled Amandla Stenberg's name wrong when she was being interviewed, as well.
    "yOu aRe wRoNg" - Darththeo

10+ Year Old Account
    Vision 2 dropped today. Currently on Spy Dancer.

Overall, the first was better imo.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Season two seems to be out?

cant really remember the 1st season but s2 brief seems to make 10 exactly the same stories about kids becoming force users.

not great, not terrible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Season two seems to be out?
    u want a link?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    u want a link?
    no i got disney+, though I don't visit it that often now, oh yeah, re-watching sw rebels n clone wars sometimes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    cant really remember the 1st season but s2 brief seems to make 10 exactly the same stories about kids becoming force users.

not great, not terrible
    Force Using kids are kind of a staple in Star Wars since the Prequels (or old EU if you were a fan of that.)

And there are 9 episodes. 2 have no force users at all (Episode 4: I am your mother and Episode 6 The Spy Dancer). The first episode Sith is about a former Sith apprentice, so I don't think that counts.

So, you have 6 episode where a kid becomes or is shown as Force Sensitive. However, I don't feel that Journey to the Dark Head and The Pit (Episodes 5 & 8 respectively) should count as Journey to the Dark Head starts revealing the child is learning their powers in the beginning and the Pit only confirms Force Sensitivity at the end.

So, you can say technically 6 of 9 episodes involve Force Using Children, but in fairness that only really matters in 4 of those six.

Also, to put in put this in perspective ... most episodes of season 1 involved a Force user (arguably all depending on how you view Lop & Ocho).
    Last edited by Darththeo; 2023-05-10 at 06:50 PM.
    –The Sith Code

5+ Year Old Account
    Gah, this was just awful...they will hire just about anybody..