Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuben View Post
    Mmmh, I shared that hope for a long time, but it's been nearly 20 years now, picking up from where Defiance left off would feel weird. I'd be happy if we just got any story-based game set in the Legacy of Kain universe at all at this point. Dead Sun sure looked dope.
    I see your point. My main hope is a remake of the games, would love to play them with updated graphics and gameplay. If that happened then maybe a Defiance sequel could make sense if those sold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Shadowrun (both SNES and Genesis)
    Chrono Trigger
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Clock tower
    FF9
    NBA Jam
    NFL Blitz

Would love a reboot of the Heavy Gear series.

Quote Originally Posted by BondGirl View Post
    Carmageddon 1 and Blade Runner
    Loved Carmageddon. Was so ahead of its time for the physics and the damage done to vehicles.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Shadowrun (both SNES and Genesis)
    Chrono Trigger
    Not sure, but didn't these two get remasters in the past few years? I think I've seen them a few times on Steam. They also did some of the FF games, maybe 9 is one of them.

On topic: Albion. (Blue Byte game from 1995/96). My favourite childhood game, though I guess it's too unknown / niche to ever get a remaster.

Tachyon: the Fringe

The Shining Force series
    The Harry Potter series
    "The customer is always right" is a nice way of saying "I will put up with your bullshit as long as you pay me"

Quote Originally Posted by Frostfred View Post
    Not sure, but didn't these two get remasters in the past few years? I think I've seen them a few times on Steam. They also did some of the FF games, maybe 9 is one of them.

On topic: Albion. (Blue Byte game from 1995/96). My favourite childhood game, though I guess it's too unknown / niche to ever get a remaster.
    As far as I can tell, no.
    Shadowrun is a remaster of Shadowrun trilogy, none of which are the games from SNES or genesis.
    Chrono Trigger looks like it was released on pc in its original state, but looking worse than it originally did, and they just did updates to allow it to look better than its original rerelease and on better equipment.
    Neither appear to be remasters of the 2 I posted about. Unless I’m just not finding them when I google about it.
    Looks like 9 has a digital remaster that got released at some point; but, I’d prefer physical releases.
    Last edited by Eapoe; 2022-10-19 at 02:33 PM.