Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    They had 75 years to change it.

That's the part that just seems manufactured.
    That's just a terrible argument. "It was like that before and you didn't complain. You're only complaining now because this new option is better."

Quote Originally Posted by Egomaniac View Post
    That's just a terrible argument. "It was like that before and you didn't complain. You're only complaining now because this new option is better."
    Not really.

On a scale of 1-10 on the outrage meter... this rates about a 2 or 3.

Like I said, this seems to be a lot of fuss over something that wasn't an issue a couple years ago.
    Did everyone know about this a couple years ago? Did people know there were alternatives a couple years ago? Is being upset about something you just learned about, even if it's been a thing for decades, not acceptable?

Again, your arguments rest on people being born with this inherent knowledge and being outraged about it their entire lives, and if not then whatever they're upset about is apparently fake and manufactured outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Did everyone know about this a couple years ago? Did people know there were alternatives a couple years ago? Is being upset about something you just learned about, even if it's been a thing for decades, not acceptable?

Again, your arguments rest on people being born with this inherent knowledge and being outraged about it their entire lives, and if not then whatever they're upset about is apparently fake and manufactured outrage.
    So, on a scale of 1-10, how outrageous is this?

10+ Year Old Account

Machismo was perfectly happy that hungry kids were buried under red tape so he assumes we all felt the same way.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Machismo was perfectly happy that hungry kids were buried under red tape so he assumes we all felt the same way.
    How hard do you think it was? It's a form.

As for that, I'm perfectly happy with feeding all kids for free.

How hard do you think it was? It's a form.

As for that, I'm perfectly happy with feeding all kids for free.
    It's a form that decides which kids qualify. As opposed to a system where all kids qualify.

You say you are fine with feeding all kids for free. But your argument suggests otherwise.

It’s hard to get too mad when the online form is as easy as your zip code, names, and social. This is peak outrage machine running on fumes, gobbling up hypothetical people when article doesn’t even show one impacted person.

The real story is “online publisher nails new article to drive outrage clicks”
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

It's a form that decides which kids qualify. As opposed to a system where all kids qualify.

You say you are fine with feeding all kids for free. But your argument suggests otherwise.
    I can only say it so many fucking times.

I was fine with the way it was. I'm fine with the way it is.

I can only say it so many fucking times.

I was fine with the way it was. I'm fine with the way it is.
    Then you can't say you're fine with all kids eating for free.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-30 at 07:11 PM.

Then you can't say you're fien with all kids eating for free.
    I am fine with them all eating for free. I'm also fine with only poor kids eating for free.

I am fine with them all eating for free. I'm also fine with only poor kids eating for free.
    Either you think all kids should eat for free or you don't. And you don't.

I'm, fine with a French dip for dinner. I'm also fine with a cheeseburger.

This doesn't have to be a binary answer.

This doesn't have to be a binary answer.
    Yes it does. Either you think all kids should eat for free or you don't.

Yes it does. Either you think all kids should eat for free or you don't.
    I get that you are upset, but you don't get to tell me what my answer is.

I'm fine if all kids eat for free. I'm fine if only poor kids eat for free.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can that system ever be changed since it's been around for so long? Or did people born in the past say, 20 years, miss out on their chance since they weren't born 75 years ago to oppose it then?
    No. Don't you get it. Since we haven't complained on MMO Champ it's not an real issue. ALL real world issue must be brought up on MMO champ before they are accepted as a problem.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I can't imagine someone getting so angry they have to go on a 55 post tirade against children eating for free. But here we are. no matter what lies they say, we all can see this for what it is.

It's not even gonna stop at 55, he'll respond to every post to show how angry he is at children eating for free all while bold face lying about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    No. Don't you get it. Since we haven't complained on MMO Champ it's not an real issue. ALL real world issue must be brought up on MMO champ before they are accepted as a problem.
    and if we don't personally respond for or against something on MMO-C then we also don't care about the issue as well. If it's not on MMO-C it doesn't exist.
    Last edited by beanman12345; 2021-08-30 at 08:17 PM.

I get that you are upset, but you don't get to tell me what my answer is.

I'm fine if all kids eat for free. I'm fine if only poor kids eat for free.
    I didn't ask you if you are "fine with it"

I asked if you think they should.

You either think that all kids should eat for free or you don't. There's no "I'm fine with" option.
    Last edited by Egomaniac; 2021-08-30 at 09:24 PM.

I didn't ask you if you are "fine with it"

I asked if you think they should.
    I think we should feed all.kids for free.

I'm fine with either.

I think we should feed all.kids for free.

I'm fine with either.
    Then you don't think all kids should eat for free.