Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ...
    That's exactly right. Blizzard makes design decisions that receive consistently negative feedback in beta from players actually testing them. This awful design goes live and predictably non-beta players hate them too. And then a patch or two later, they nerf them.

This is not an accident.

Quote Originally Posted by Imurbandaid View Post
    Everyone is complaining its some desperate attempt to grab players back that should have been in game from the start. People still flaming blizz and the new systems coming in 9.1.5.

New management is taking over and immediately making positive changes, why is this a bad thing? This is a promising thing for the future.
    I've played more heavily than I would like to admit since TBC and this already was a more alt friendly/new player than other expansions (even more so than Legion and BfA were which seem to be the most similar comparisons to modern wow). Now I do admit I mainly M+ and can gear a toon to 230+ in about a week and already have 4 alts key logging, but as someone that mainly stays off the toxic forums and just enjoys the game I don't see much validation in the complaints besides, possibly, entering pvp as a new/alt player. Is this just an echo chamber for blizz bashing now?
    How hard is to understand that Blizzard in 2020 isnt Blizzard from 2006 and is just a company doing corporate stuff?

All the 9.1.5 changes are too little and too late, 1+ years of feedback ignored until the DoJ decide to fuck them in the ass with lawsuit and the pandora box full of shit opened, they are not doing because we asked but because we left.

So they are doing the covenant swap and no energy conduits? Nice, what now? We have to get on our knees and suck their cock? So they can go back to their previous attitude we already saw in legion/bfa/sl? No thank you, they deserve all the bashing and shit they are getting.

And you OP should be ashamed to push this toxic positivity at all cost it is worse than telling depressed people "just cheer up! life is good! stop begin sad!"

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Because its too late.

And because it doesnt show new direction - it simply continues the same broken progression for wow.

implement shitty systems - ignore feedback - find out the systems are shitty and make them better - expansion ends/make up new shitty systems
    Yes the only thing that would bring people back preemptively is a new game director, someone who's a known and proven game designer who admitted that systems driven design was a mistake and swore to get us out of it.

Because before every single expansion the beta testers tell Blizzard that X, Y, and Z are wrong / broken. They are ignored.

Then after the expansion drops and we are several months to a year into the expansion only then does Blizzard admit there's a problem - and that's if you're lucky.

But either way it's annoying that they don't listen to the players until they're ready to do so.