Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    AHAHAHAH nice try Scamlizzard. At this point I want to see the company crumble and burn , it's over anyway anyone who had a clue is no longer in the company
    Last edited by valax; 2021-08-31 at 06:03 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    Have they utilized these basic business strategies ever 6 months for the last couple of years now? They sure seem to be doing it all the time now.
    This might be hard to believe but blizzard has been using business strategies for about 30 years not just the last couple.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    This might be hard to believe but blizzard has been using business strategies for about 30 years not just the last couple.
    They have been doing mounts for 6 month subs for 30 years!!! I had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Falkeshall View Post
    OMG this evil company trying to get me to use their products and invest in other services by way of an incentive! BOOOOO.

Worst. Community. Ever.
    You know honestly as far as video game fandoms go this isn't hyperbole at all; WoWs really is the absolute worst.

Guess I'll need to install hearthstone again. Hope a bounty is some PvE mode that doesn't require a prebuilt deck or I'll be even more screwed than when I had to get 3 wins for the Hearthsteed.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by TickTickTick View Post
    How about for once they make such unique mount model earnable through normal means IN GAME, an not through the store or some cross-games promotion? Up until now there hasn't been even one impressive mount in SL, all just reskins or something new YET not unique at all.
    This mount is literally a reskin of the in game rat mount from Legion.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unlimited Power View Post
    Guess I'll need to install hearthstone again. Hope a bounty is some PvE mode that doesn't require a prebuilt deck or I'll be even more screwed than when I had to get 3 wins for the Hearthsteed.
    getting 3 wins for the Hearthsteed was easy

7+ Year Old Account
    Have they utilized these basic business strategies ever 6 months for the last couple of years now? They sure seem to be doing it all the time now.
    "Now"?
    They have been doing these basic business strategies since their fucking inception.
    The "6th month promo" that you are so vehemently complaining about, is just another iteration of the exact same thing they have always been doing.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    AHAHAHAH nice try Scamlizzard. At this point I want to see the company crumble and burn , it's over anyway anyone who had a clue is no longer in the company
    Likely raping and harassing women in Dreamhaven, Riot, or the other places founded by former blizzard devs that either knew or were involved in what happened.

Wow. This reeks of desperation.

What the hell is this mercenaries mode? I'm way out of the loop it seems

7+ Year Old Account
    They have been doing mounts for 6 month subs for 30 years!!! I had no idea.
    This isn’t a mount for 6 month sub. you might want to actually read what your complaing about no?
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    "Now"?
    They have been doing these basic business strategies since their fucking inception.
    The "6th month promo" that you are so vehemently complaining about, is just another iteration of the exact same thing they have always been doing.
    Saying they seem to be doing the mount for a 6 month sub all the time is "vehemently complaining about it" to you? lol... I was just wonder how many in a row this is.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    This isn’t a mount for 6 month sub. you might want to actually read what your complaing about no?
    Oh the Sapphire Skyblazer ain't new? My bad then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh the Sapphire Skyblazer ain't new? My bad then.
    No some months old, the mouse is new and is a cross promo.

Hey Asmongold, i'm crying about getting a free mount for playing hearthstone, pleace notice me !!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Saying they seem to be doing the mount for a 6 month sub all the time is "vehemently complaining about it" to you? lol... I was just wonder how many in a row this is..
    Sorry, on topics like these its pretty hard to distinguish whether people are genuine or sarcastic on these forums.
    But yes, to repeat, this is just another promo like the many promos we've had before and the many promos we will get in the future.

Formerly known as Arafal

5+ Year Old Account
    I'm already subscribed with monthly subscription, that means I probably not qualify for a mouse mount. Such a shame but quite lovely mouse.

"Quick everyone, give us 6 months of your money! All purchases will go toward fire extinguishers to help us put out the raging inferno that is our company!" - Blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    God I don't want to play that shit, I hate Hearthstone, someone point me in the direction of a Hearthstone bot lol
    1. its a new game mode that does not play like hearthstone so you may end up liking it
    2. you just need to do the tutorial so it wont take long

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics.
    "Blizzard releases overwatch 2!"
    ORangejuice: "This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics."
    "Blizzard releases warcraft 3 reforged 2.0, fixing all the problems the remaster had!"
    ORangejuice: "This is just another pathetic strategy to boost MAU count and other number metrics."
    "Blizzard releases new world of warcraft expansion!"

YEah no fucking duh a new game/game mode is meant to increase players...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Boring generic children mounts. Will they ever make something badass like the iron skyreaver again??