Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemazarus View Post
    I agree with your whole post, but I think it would be more like, "Make WoW successful. Here are your resources to do so. And we also expect this, this, this and that."

I'm a Store Manager, and yeah, I'd love to get more money for wages so I can hire people, or be able to make my own decisions on what we sell, or even the locations in the store products are merchandised. I'd love to set my own targets for my KPIs, or for my feedback on what is reasonable, or even possible to be listened to.

It doesn't work that way.

1 man cannot ruin a game the way Ion has, and most certainly a game like WoW for so long and keep his job. It doesn't work like that.
    except you're not upper management, he is. its like the CEOs with record losses who still get bonuses in addition to keeping their jobs and salary. my brother in law was one of 3 store managers at toys r us, above him was the director, above him was regional manager and so on. regional manager might just be starting to scratch the surface of upper management -- like the bottom rung on a many, many rung ladder.

edit: looks like someone else said similar and you even responded to that -- feel free to disregard.
    Last edited by terminaltrip421; 2021-09-09 at 11:09 PM.

I was thinking about this as well lul, the entire SoT is a meme as well You know, when there are things you remember that were exceptionally painful, it at least left a memorable impression lul