Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
2
3
4
  1. #61
    The Insane DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Illinois, USA
    Posts
    19,493
    Quote Originally Posted by musicallittle1 View Post
    Is Diablo Immortal done for?
    God, I hope so.

    Every day it seems there's another new, stupid, mobile game. It's a mess. Retire them all, please God.
    "For Teldrassil."
    Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

  2. #62
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladey Gags View Post
    Jesus Christ that shit is fucking insane. Imagine living in a country where the government has decided to be your parent. Fucking horrifying, horrifying shit. And the worst part is they are poised to be the next superpower. Their influence and these methods of control will spread globally This world is in for one suffocating hellscape of authoritarian bullshit.

    Let people fucking live. Let people fucking make mistakes. Let people fucking GROW. God damn why doesn’t humanity learn from the past it’s fucking infuriating to see authoritarian regimes rising all over the world in the year 2021. And it’s even more infuriating to see people DEFEND IT. Fucking hell man,,,fuckijg hell…this world isn’t what I thought it was. People aren’t who I thought they were. Why oh why god have you forsaken us…
    Where's the like button?!?! How do I upvote, smash the like button?!?!?

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    Where's the like button?!?! How do I upvote, smash the like button?!?!?
    gimme that like button and i also press it around 100 clicks per second.

    great comment and so horrible true @Ladey Gags

  4. #64
    Dude, that game was an out of season aprils fool joke.
    it will never release.
    Blizz just tried to speedrun their downfall back then.

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    I'm not paying 678 bucks to see the source so no, no actual data was provided.
    Again, you made the claim and haven't back up your source to info linked.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Again, you made the claim and haven't back up your source to info linked.
    I've linked two sources yet haven't seen any from you. You need proof as well.

  7. #67
    Elemental Lord Kithelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere where canon still exists
    Posts
    8,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    If you recall, we already do this to appease them with some stuff.

    Like they have mini tombstones instead of bones on the ground when they die in Warcraft.
    I have a great ss from MoP on the isle where its literally like 400 tombstones as far as the eye can see.

    There are others like I think the undead joints?
    I can't recall all of them but it's entirely plausible that there are work arounds.
    They boneless customizations for Undead added in SL were basically what the Chinese version had.
    #WithoutRespectWeReject

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    I've linked two sources yet haven't seen any from you. You need proof as well.
    You sources haven addressed the original comment you made. Which was that China was responsible for the lions share of the $79B US mobile gaming market. Until you show evidence to that claim you can whine all you want about me. I'm still waiting on you to address the original issue that started that.

  9. #69
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    You sources haven addressed the original comment you made. Which was that China was responsible for the lions share of the $79B US mobile gaming market. Until you show evidence to that claim you can whine all you want about me. I'm still waiting on you to address the original issue that started that.
    Read the articles. But I guess it's easier to just type angrily at strangers.

  10. #70
    Stood in the Fire Hollycakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    The Nexus
    Posts
    434
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    They boneless customizations for Undead added in SL were basically what the Chinese version had.
    Oh were they?
    I found the ss of the tombstones too:

  11. #71
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    That is most likely your opinion based on no actual evidence. All the evidence points to the contrary. Those that have played it at Blizzcons and those that have tested it have overwhelmingly praised it. As a fan of all the Diablo games I have not felt I have been given the shaft.
    MMm it's not as hated anymore but extreme praise is probably not what I would call it. I think we can hope for a warmish release but will probably settle down to an overall meh rating. Not bad but nothing that impressive either. A game that would not last if not for the Diablo label.

  12. #72
    Elemental Lord Kithelle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Somewhere where canon still exists
    Posts
    8,731
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Oh were they?
    I found the ss of the tombstones too:
    Some examples of the differences in Maldraxus

    #WithoutRespectWeReject

  13. #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyrr View Post
    MMm it's not as hated anymore but extreme praise is probably not what I would call it. I think we can hope for a warmish release but will probably settle down to an overall meh rating. Not bad but nothing that impressive either. A game that would not last if not for the Diablo label.
    Everywhere I look outside of here praises the game. Even the official forums that started off similar to the Blizzcon reaction is mostly positive after people have tested or seen testing footage. Thise that get to play it say it's an amazing game. That it feels like playing a fuul fledged PC Diablo game. So the warm and meh reception is purely opinion from you not the overall sentiment I've been seening from all over.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Read the articles. But I guess it's easier to just type angrily at strangers.
    I've read what you link. Nothing points to the $79B American mobile market being mostly from Chineae spenders. Si if you are not going to cite your claim, then go back to the kids table.

  14. #74
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Everywhere I look outside of here praises the game. Even the official forums that started off similar to the Blizzcon reaction is mostly positive after people have tested or seen testing footage. Thise that get to play it say it's an amazing game. That it feels like playing a fuul fledged PC Diablo game. So the warm and meh reception is purely opinion from you not the overall sentiment I've been seening from all over.

    - - - Updated - - -



    I've read what you link. Nothing points to the $79B American mobile market being mostly from Chineae spenders. Si if you are not going to cite your claim, then go back to the kids table.
    Well I have heard and read the opposite regularly so I have low expectations but since neither you nor I can play it yet have to wait and see how it turns out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •