Just a wish (if they do release WoD classic in the future)

I haven't played wow for a while and haven't even posted here for so long but..
    (Since they're releasing Wotlk classic this year) I just hope the WoW classic gets to WoD in a few years, and i hope that, if they do, they keep the Balance Druid mechanics of the WoD in the past.
    Yep, it's the back and forth between the Sun and the Moon.. I actually enjoyed that mechanic a lot, and couldn't bear to play moonkin after the change in Legion (it was too boring for me, and not much different from other classes' mechanics).

Here's just hoping they don't decide to change that unique mechanic moonkins once had!

/wish

what made you think that if ever they'd decide to release that expansion as a classic it would come with changed class mechanics? i mean...

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I hope they release WoD Classic just so I can use it to farm ridiculous amounts of gold in the Garrison, then use that to play for free forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I hope they release WoD Classic just so I can use it to farm ridiculous amounts of gold in the Garrison, then use that to play for free forever.
    Now this person is playing 7D chess.