Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    That moment when the current dps healers get the heal challenge while Disc Priest has still to do the Feltotem’s Fall challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    That bear is amazing.

Great post, and good reasoning behind keeping the original unique artifact skins out of the players hands who didn't complete them back then.

Amazing stuff from the WoW team for 9.1.5. Can't wait.
    I wouldnt label 9.1.5 "amazing".
    I consider 9.1.5 quite disappointing and underwhelming. Buut i really like that they dont give out the old artifact skins. I think wow would be a better game if they would handle more rewards and content like seasonal mounts or that magetower skins.
    "aou want that stuff ? play our game!" and not "ohh your to crap for mythic raiding, so you farm that mount 2 xpacs later and whine about the dropchance". For all harder content there should be rewards unobtainable when the season/xpac is over. Season 2 is over ? ok no more chance to get the sylvanas mount anymore. Like that good old ZA bear

Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    I told Several times it is cheap with no old rewards, they let it cycle into bonus events, but with crap rewards, this is bigotry
    No its not. You have no idea what bigotry means, and you are just plain wrong.

They have said time and again bringing new rewards to a time limited event is not meant to reward you with all the old skins. They are not available because of the reasons they stated. You don't get second chances to get time limited rewards. They give ample warning and time for you to get them the first time.

Blizzard: Fuck 'em druids though

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by froschhure View Post
    I told Several times it is cheap with no old rewards, they let it cycle into bonus events, but with crap rewards, this is bigotry
    i dont think you know what the fuck bigotry is...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omfg how do the sheep not see this, 3months ago they didn't give a single fuck about the players with no changes in sight. Now all of a sudden they're adding like 2 years worth of patches into 1 patch, they're trying so hard. I've NEVER seen them go this balls to the wall before, which only proves how slack jaw lack luster they've been for the last 10 years and how it became the "normal"

The sheep are going to eat this up and bow to their blizzard lords. Let's take bets on how long it takes them to go back to their usual self of ignoring feedback, ignoring players, not making changes, adding in stupid "Do this until you die" zones and borrowed powers, only caring about your money, not giving a shit.

Ask yourself, if the exodus didn't happen do you truly think all of this would be happening? if you truly think they always intended for 9.1.5 to be this full of content and changes that PLAYERS wanted... then well... darwinism is about to make its way around to you... better get that vaccine

Sub loss panic is real

Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Blizzard: Fuck 'em druids though
    They clearly explained their reasoning. Did you not see that in their post?

This is very cool. Gonna have to learn the other challenges as well so I can get the book mount though

Also, the mount model was seen in game files like years ago already. That kind of proves they didn't just come up with all this last month. But haters gonna hate, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

omfg how do the sheep not see this, 3months ago they didn't give a single fuck about the players with no changes in sight. Now all of a sudden they're adding like 2 years worth of patches into 1 patch, they're trying so hard. I've NEVER seen them go this balls to the wall before, which only proves how slack jaw lack luster they've been for the last 10 years and how it became the "normal"

The sheep are going to eat this up and bow to their blizzard lords. Let's take bets on how long it takes them to go back to their usual self of ignoring feedback, ignoring players, not making changes, adding in stupid "Do this until you die" zones and borrowed powers, only caring about your money, not giving a shit.

Ask yourself, if the exodus didn't happen do you truly think all of this would be happening? if you truly think they always intended for 9.1.5 to be this full of content and changes that PLAYERS wanted... then well... darwinism is about to make its way around to you... better get that vaccine
    So...that's good right?

I don't understand these kinds of shit takes. If you believed that the previous patches were bad, and now you are getting a better one (in your opinion) that is the reason to leave the game now? Try to look at your own post objectively and think whether that does not sound like insane irrational whining.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    In my opinion this is not the way it should be. Legion Mage tower should return as a world event with old and new rewards. Playing wow in a certain timespan should not give you this rewards. It is not fair for new players, that probably want those skins also.
    love WoWarcraft

Quote Originally Posted by Daan View Post
    That moment when the current dps healers get the heal challenge while Disc Priest has still to do the Feltotem’s Fall challenge.
    Dps heals are absolutely going to be blasting through the heal challenge, because it was mostly control and dps related anyway. The disc one....Well, back then I oneshot it while ignoring all the fight mechanics of the encounter. An absolute joke, right after countless attempts of the shadow and holy challenges, where single mistake was instant death. Unless they tune it differently, it's not even worth mentioning as a thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Glad I got Werebear in Legion, lets hope I remember how to do it :^)

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    This is very cool. Gonna have to learn the other challenges as well so I can get the book mount though

Also, the mount model was seen in game files like years ago already. That kind of proves they didn't just come up with all this last month. But haters gonna hate, as usual.

So...that's good right?

I don't understand these kinds of shit takes. If you believed that the previous patches were bad, and now you are getting a better one (in your opinion) that is the reason to leave the game now? Try to look at your own post objectively and think whether that does not sound like insane irrational whining.
    Or they had an existing mount already that they didnt need to put resources into and just used it for this. Just because the reward existed doesn't mean this whole mage tower thing was being worked on for 5 years omegalul.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    That's cool, WOW isn't really for the woke, entitled crowd. The safe space is -------> that way. I promise, there will be no bigotry there and no one will try to hurt your feelings. I heard they had clowns there too.
    I don't agree with what you quoted but this is just as laughable as that, goodness gracious

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Why on earth would you not play a game cause you missed out on previous content? If you want to play it now, play it now. Makes no sense refusing to play wow cause they dont have legion artifact apperance in the game to obtain.
    Because i want the full experience. Just because Blizzard wants to keep some rewards "exclusive", that means she punishes me for my choice to spit on their game by unsubscribing. So, i keep spitting back. They have to reel if they want my money.
    /spit@Blizzard

7+ Year Old Account
    Cool if you're a druid i guess. Not so cool for everyone else.

Why did the bear have to be so pimped though? Just give them an ordinary recolored bear and it'd be fine. Now I'd be tempted to use his one over my regular white one just cause this looks better.

Also, sorry, but the sets really aren't cutting it, I don't see anyone except for guardian druids who chilled in the emerald dream during legion doing this now. Give us new sets that are original and inspired by the legion appearances so they go well together with those, and we'd be talking.

So they only catered to people who wanted the tank druid form. That's all I pretty much see what happened.

They could've made incentives for every class and spec. They could've appealed to all audiences. They still have time to add additional items if they really wanted. Yet I am doubting it, even though I don't believe it would take a long amount of time. It's not like they are creating a new challenge or zone etc.

The one skin I regret not getting from the mage tower was the Druid bear skin, since I didn't play a tank at the time. Love the fel bear look!

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing I don't like about Legion TW and the mage tower coming back is how often it actually pops up. We're going to have 6 TW rotations in the pool along with the other, what, 5 things that jumble between all of these things. I don't know exactly what the timeframe will be, but you're looking at this event popping up once every 3 months at the earliest?

They really need to revamp how they do TW in general. This seems like a lot of effort to bring back 5 M+ dungeons and go through the effort to redo the mage tower only for it to be something we see several weeks in an entire year. TW should honestly be changed and anytime that a TW event is on the weekly schedule, it should just be every single TW dungeon, raid and now mage tower being available.

I don't think people will get burned out seeing every single TW dungeon every ~3 weeks and it gets around the problem of people feeling rushed in a single week to try to get everything done with the new mage tower too. Having content only pop up a few times a year is really stupid, and the last thing Blizzard needs is content that's only sometimes available.

Access to more content is just better IMO.