Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    My cousin just sent me this.
    I think she agrees?
    I don't know where to post this nonsense:

"Barack Obama destroyed rock 'n' roll,' Daily Wire Backstage host Jeremy Boreing griped Tuesday, speaking to panel of four other right-wing media personalities - which included Ben Shapiro - who all seemed to nod in agreement with the strange statement.

'Rock 'n' roll was about white male angst, white male teenage angst,' Boreing, 42, explains in the recording.

'And then Barack Obama came along and said 'young white men aren't allowed to have angst.'
    'I think rock 'n' roll is a public health crisis in America,' author and panelist Andrew Klavan, 67, joked, after Boreing had remarked that the head of the CDC considers gun violence a public health crisis in the US.

'You're still talking about rock 'n' roll as though Barack Obama didn't happen,' replies Boreing, with a deadpan demeanor.

'Honestly, Barack Obama destroyed rock 'n' roll,' he then asserts."

Granted it's from:
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ale-angst.html

But it comes straight from:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8z2...l=TheDailyWire

R.I.P
    Rock-N-Roll
    You will be missed.
    Enjoy?
    The Daily Wire and Jeremy Boreing would be so much better if they didn't talk/care about race and religion. There is nothing meaningful to talk about there. Gen-OT got way better after those topics were forbidden. Music is music so people's race and gender is irrelevant to rock n' roll.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-09-17 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's for a movie.

Durst actually acts....in a bunch of terrible B movies. Also if he gets rid of the handlebards....He actually looks pretty normal, the hats always made me assume he was balding.
    Ohh does he? makes more sense then.
    I thought it was some intentional dad bod look he was going for or something.
    And yea its just the style of hair cut and style of 'stache he chose that's funny to me.

Either way, that look does kill rock for me.

Chalk it down as yet another thing Racist/Sexist White men have claimed as their invention, I suppose.

Damn straight Obama killed Rock and Roll.

That's why world famous rock star Jon Schaffer lead the charge during the Capitol, errr, Gathering.

Edit:
    Ben Shapiro is a factual and logical violinist.
    Last edited by Ivanstone; 2021-09-17 at 12:44 AM.

its true he invented grunge and rock and roll died.

I wonder if they know that jazz also isn't white but came from black musicians, which is why Hitler banned it.

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    That's a wig.
    That explains the hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Thanks Obama.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

5+ Year Old Account
    This is similarly closed. The way in which this article relates to politics is by taking an angle that encourages forbidden discussion.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."