Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - September 16, 2021

Patch 9.1 Hotfixes - September 16, 2021
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Classes

• Monk
      • Fixed an issue that allowed Bonedust Brew (Necrolord Ability) to deal damage based on non-hostile damage events, such as Blessing of Sacrifice.

Dungeons and Raids

• Sanctum of Domination
      • [With NA and EU realm restarts] Congratulations to the top 100 Horde and Alliance guilds for defeating Sylvanas on Mythic difficulty! With the next reset, cross realm groups can enter Sanctum of Domination on Mythic difficulty.
    • Theater of Pain
      • Falling from a platform in the Altars of Agony before Kul'tharok will now place the character's body on the platform they fell from.

Quests

• The Shardhides for “Spill the Tea” should now be more plentiful.

Burning Crusade Classic

• Fixed an issue that prevented the pop-up notice that is displayed when a Battlefield is ready from hiding when you leave the queue.
    • Fixed a sound issue when riding ram, horse, talbuk and deathcharger mounts.

Sooooo there will be no hotfix for spinning crane kick in pvp situations i guess

Now if they can only fix HOA where you dont have to run the full length of the dungeon when you wipe.

10+ Year Old Account
    How long did it take to fill the Alliance Side of the Hall of Fame?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Took them until now?

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    2 months. Shocking I know. Horde had it cleared in just over a month. Not exactly better.

Blizzard seriously need to make competitive PvE more appealing to Alliance or it's just going to be like this every time.

only 2 months to fill a 100 alliance guilds , Not bad guys not bad at all . Considering i wasnt expecting to get filled till decemeber.

Quote Originally Posted by Omgoogle View Post
    Sooooo there will be no hotfix for spinning crane kick in pvp situations i guess
    They don't hotfix because you're losing to certain comps in arena, it is ultimately up to you to improve if you want to not lose to monks

Quote Originally Posted by Phagelives View Post
    only 2 months to fill a 100 alliance guilds , Not bad guys not bad at all . Considering i wasnt expecting to get filled till decemeber.
    One reason more to finally make cross-faction raiding/m+ happen. It's such a joke that this barrier is still in the game.
    I'm pretty sure we would see way more alliance players if this would be possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Echorausch View Post
    One reason more to finally make cross-faction raiding/m+ happen. It's such a joke that this barrier is still in the game.
    I'm pretty sure we would see way more alliance players if this would be possible.
    it would be easier to find active players on most , if not all servers . i would love to join a certain RP horde guild in the EU but i dont live in the EU . i am on the side of whatever makes the most players happy and what not im game for . Personally i would love to see how many different accounts do M+ not charaters and then see if more accounts joined M+ for the 1st time or what not. but i highly doubt we will see those kind of numbers.
    Black
    You value power, ambition, and darkness. You love power at any cost, and are a corrupting influence on those around you. At your best, you are resourceful and unashamed. At your worst, you are parasitic and amoral. Your symbol is a skull. Your enemies are white and green

Quote Originally Posted by ketsui View Post
    They don't hotfix because you're losing to certain comps in arena, it is ultimately up to you to improve if you want to not lose to monks
    u dont play pvp at all, do u ?