Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    It's so boring without any chance to get an upgrade ever outside the waiting vault.

I want to play the game to get upgrades, not sit and wait for my weekly welfare loot.

Legion/first half of Bfa were the greatest. Every end of dungeon chest contained a potential big upgrade. Every dungeon was run in anticipation of great loot. Fun times.

Blizzard always listens to the wrong people. Titanforging was the greatest. Loot and M+ are super boring in Shadowlands.
    NOOOOOOOO you cant have a system where people who put effort in get a higher chance of reward!!! just cant happen!!! its susans game too, its not her fault she has a baby and a job and dont have the time to run 1000 dungeons. she deserves titanforged just as much as the guy that runs 1000 dungeons!!! take out titanforging and give susan the same loots!!

See how ridiculous wow is now?

justice for susan

Titanforging sucked because it messed with the difficulty/reward curve heavily and was anti-rpg.
    Current M+ system sucks because any loot found in the actual dungeon is worthless and is anti-rpg.

The modern WoW devs are just really, really fucking stupid and do not understand how to design a good MMO anymore. Pining for old systems because they stunk a little less will never be the solution.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    It's so boring without any chance to get an upgrade ever outside the waiting vault.

I want to play the game to get upgrades, not sit and wait for my weekly welfare loot.

Legion/first half of Bfa were the greatest. Every end of dungeon chest contained a potential big upgrade. Every dungeon was run in anticipation of great loot. Fun times.

Blizzard always listens to the wrong people. Titanforging was the greatest. Loot and M+ are super boring in Shadowlands.
    If the scape goat is to add titanforging back, the devs failed and you've been conditioned to crappy designs.

sure m+ can have titanforge back,as long as the ilvl proc is capped just under heroic raids

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Wu View Post
    Titanforging sucked because it messed with the difficulty/reward curve heavily and was anti-rpg.
    Current M+ system sucks because any loot found in the actual dungeon is worthless and is anti-rpg.

The modern WoW devs are just really, really fucking stupid and do not understand how to design a good MMO anymore. Pining for old systems because they stunk a little less will never be the solution.
    m+ is fine as is,by your logic normal and hc dungeons suck because the gear was bad lol

m+ shouldnt be a complete replacement for raids or force raiders to spam to be optimal in raids

Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    sure m+ can have titanforge back,as long as the ilvl proc is capped just under heroic raids

- - - Updated - - -

m+ is fine as is,by your logic normal and hc dungeons suck because the gear was bad lol

m+ shouldnt be a complete replacement for raids or force raiders to spam to be optimal in raids
    All I'm reading here is "I'm mazed beyond belief" over and over.

Titanforging was terrible. Never want it back

When will Legion M+ return?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by expcarry View Post
    When will Legion M+ return?
    When it's Legion TimeWalking again... Look at the in-game calendar.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.