Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    Yeah I obviously didnt genuinely believe ALL WPvP is against the rules, but certainly its a minefield - ganking and camping is the only difference between PvE and PvP realms (or warmode on/off these days) and that seems to be a focus for them. Does it still say if a pvp solution exists they wont take action? Because that was always their 'solution' to camping / ganking.
    I guess they are starting to realize the population discrepancy is so large that for the alliance there is no solution

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    They just continue using the apple handbook and write all kinds of bs into their eula short of selling your soul , none of which has any legal merrit if I may add, and just interpret it as it suits them. The line about "diminishing the game experience for other players" is a stellar example about that. You can do that all day long, as long as Blizzard doesn't specifically enforces anything it's just an empty threat and if they want to get rid of you they can tie you a noose for literally anything.
    EULA not being a legally binding document for federal law isn't the point. EULA exist so that they can deal with bad actors if necessary. If you're toxic and you lose your account, you can't sue to get it back. It's gone. This has nothing to do with legally enforceable and has everything to do with policing their own game.

Not that I think much will amount to it, but I'll be amused either way. One way, a bunch of toxic players get mad that they lost their accounts and post here about how they "did nothing" and lost their account. Since you know, most of the time the people who claim they did nothing believe their toxic behavior to just be normal. Because after all, Blizzard has normalized toxicity within their community for 15 years.

OR Blizzard does nothing and the game continues to hilariously decline.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"