Poll: Should Shadowlands skip 9.3, to make 10.0 come out sooner?

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Just quit WoW alrdy.

These blue haired devs are more worried about having safe spaces and talking groups at blizzard hq then ever put hard work into creating good game play.

Best thing that can happen for the Warcraft franchise now is that blizzard sells the iP to a gaming studio that still has passion of making the best possible game.
    I just want a mmo with good raids. I tried ff had some fun leveling then preceeded to utterly smash its raids apart in about two weeks.

I don't even know if a mmo like that will exist again.. maybe riot if they ever get theirs off the ground.

what a clownworld, people thinking that the other addon will be better if they kill this one off.
    same people back then: "nooo plsssss i´m not dumb, blizz has like 2757234570 teams, 1 makes wowz other makes xpax after this one".

just cope clowns.
    the other addon will be the same shit,
    people will point out the flaws during beta.
    the addicts will defend blizz, and the remaining blizz employees (gender hiars, lgbtq, token blacks) who dont know how to work in game dev and how to play games will fail to deliver shit.

blizz has 2 problems: people who dont play games
    and people who cant make games.

former blizz only had 1 problem: people who cant play games.
    fucking nongamers making a game and never finishing MC because: omg we overtuned it. (hahahahahahahahha)

As long as wow has the poison of time gating and "alternative" progression the cycle of decay will repeat...

Shadowlands wasn't a wake up call and it was an expansion they pushed back the launch of because what they build for character power was such a cluster fuck it would of killed the first tier.

Won’t matter.

Woke people stay woke people.

Their focus is on having diversity and safe spaces and talkgroups at blizzard hq.
    No matter if they now work on 9.3 or 10.0, these woke devs are not interested to learn from their mistakes and never put out any good game the last 5 years.
    The devs that had passion for the art of crafting good games and loved the blizzard IPs are gone.

Go woke go broke is been a fact 10 years ago and will be that way in the next 10 years.
    Why you ask because when players will tell them their game sucked they pull back into their safe spaces and never face failure and actually look into issues and want to learn from it.

Only hope blizzard had to fire all those woke lefty devs and clean house from this sickness that is destroying popculture for the last 10 years.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I've been giving the patches of Shadowlands some thought and I reckon (and this is probably very flimsy with only the tiniest piece of evidence) that 9.1's content was actually meant to be in 9.2. My only real basis for this is that .1 patches haven't had a new zone since at least Mists of Pandaria (unsure if Cata or Wrath added anything new in .1) but this one does. That's basically my only real solid reasoning for my thoughts (told you it was flimsy) but yeah it just feels like a .2 patch to me. Added to that the way the story is going there is no other end boss for the 9.2 raid than the Jailer (it cannot be anyone else really not even JAnduin), the fact that we dealt with Baron Fuckface and Helya in a questline rather than say a dungeon (possibly a mega dungeon re-taking Maldraxxus and discovering what Kel'thuzad was really up to) and the fact that it was obviously delayed (yeah I know Covid happened but even taking that into account it was still delayed)

Coming back to this thread and rereading some of the posts here feels just right.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadite View Post
    The story line is already done. In 9.2 you meet the jailer at the vault of the gubbins and stop him using his widgets on the doodad. Job done. Roll credits and fade to black. -Fin
    You called it.
    The absolute state of Warcraft lore in 2021:
    Kyrians: We need to keep chucking people into the Maw because it's our job.
    Also Kyrians: Why is the Maw growing stronger despite all our efforts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gourbaak View Post
    there will obviously be a 9.3 and no ones is thinking about canceling it at blizzard, it's an absolutely stupid idea.
    Is this statement no longer operative?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Is this statement no longer operative?
    I really wish I had bookmarked all the pathetic shills that kept on telling everyone off for the last couple of weeks/months..
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was pretty damn clear after 9.1 that 9.2 would be last major patch of Shadowlands. Some people were giga copium overdose thinking they will do some off story patch/raid as 9.2.

That poll changed quick when it turned out I was completely right all along, huh?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hot take but I reckon they will…