Page 9 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVargK View Post
    That's exactly my point. Feedback of players matters little to Blizzard. It takes a twitter mob for them to bring something out of dev hell. It seems the ressources for such projects are there, but player feedback alone is not important enough for Blizzard to care.
    Things always have a priority. If feedback matters little then they wouldn't be doing things people have wanted for a while right now. It wasn't a twitter mob that caused this but Blizzard changing. You are ignoring all of the player wanted items that are included in 9.1.5 simply because you want to hate just for the sake of it. So you are using anything you can think of to further that hate instead of just being happy that you are getting something you've wanted.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Darsyek View Post
    Yeah, because those Warlock glyphs added in Legion weren't a thing that happened. I get it, you want to be upset, but at least be honest and not intentionally over-exaggerate and misrepresent things.
    Remind me of those glyphs please? Do you mean the ones that took the already existing in use models from the grimoire talent they removed in Legion? Because those were not new models. They just took away a talent and made it into cosmetic glyphs.

Remind me of those glyphs please? Do you mean the ones that took the already existing in use models from the grimoire talent they removed in Legion? Because those were not new models. They just took away a talent and made it into cosmetic glyphs.
    They added multiple succubi glyphs for the new succubi variants introduced in Legion.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

15+ Year Old Account
    https://www.wowhead.com/item=147117/...-fel-temptress

There is also the shadow succubus but it just changes the color a little rather then the model.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Things always have a priority. If feedback matters little then they wouldn't be doing things people have wanted for a while right now. It wasn't a twitter mob that caused this but Blizzard changing. You are ignoring all of the player wanted items that are included in 9.1.5 simply because you want to hate just for the sake of it. So you are using anything you can think of to further that hate instead of just being happy that you are getting something you've wanted.
    The changes implemented in 9.1.5 are planned since release. This has always been the same since Legion: Release many grindy systems in .0, release new raid in .1, remove the grind in .1.5. If Blizzard really valued feedback those changes would have been in 9.0. Because most of this feedback was brought up in the alpha/beta.

15+ Year Old Account
    The changes implemented in 9.1.5 are planned since release. This has always been the same since Legion: Release many grindy systems in .0, release new raid in .1, remove the grind in .1.5. If Blizzard really valued feedback those changes would have been in 9.0. Because most of this feedback was brought up in the alpha/beta.
    Not all of the changes in 9.1.5 have been planned since release. The only way to value feedback is not to do exactly what you want when you want it. That is just as absurd as being angry when they finally do listen to feedback and give people what they want. It shows it has nothing to do with being heard but being part of the pitchfork wielding mob.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're rather late at adding incubi to WoW. This has been something triggering my OCD since TBC. My OCD couldn't ever let go of the fact that they had succubi, but no incubi. It only got more annoying when they added to warlock pet variety via glyphs and talents, but never bothered to add an incubus.

I mean SL is still a giant mess of chore-like systems, and they're not removing enough of the chores for me to have time to actually feel well-rewarded for my time spent so I'm out for the rest of SL. Maybe next expansion might have a chance at being decent, though I'm not betting on it.

It also would be nice if they'd actually get around to firing their torture apologist CCO, Frances Townsend, cause torture is bad and torture apologists are terrible human beings.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=147117/...-fel-temptress

There is also the shadow succubus but it just changes the color a little rather then the model.
    Okay, you've proven me wrong. I did not know the succubus got new glyphs. Perhaps because noone actually uses the succubus outside of role-play servers. But okay, my complaint was not entirely justified.

Okay, you've proven me wrong. I did not know the succubus got new glyphs. Perhaps because noone actually uses the succubus outside of role-play servers. But okay, my complaint was not entirely justified.
    They're succubi wearing pants. Don't know why most would bother :P

Not all of the changes in 9.1.5 have been planned since release. The only way to value feedback is not to do exactly what you want when you want it. That is just as absurd as being angry when they finally do listen to feedback and give people what they want. It shows it has nothing to do with being heard but being part of the pitchfork wielding mob.
    I get that not all feedback is to be implemented immediatly. But in some cases it's too little too late. And I say that as someone who generally likes SL, because I just ignore every system that is complained about.
    And the cosmetic stuff is an entirely different issue. Blizzard removed many cosmetics in the past. Like all cosmetic glyphs that were made useless in Legion. Those would be easy to put back in. But it just is not a priority. From my point of view many much more important features than incubi or the removal of emotes should be on the devs watchlist. But they are not. Ressources wasted on virtue signalling could have been used to actually make the game better. And I'm salty that they weren't.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    They're succubi wearing pants. Don't know why most would bother :P
    Also the glyphs droprate doesn't seem all that high. Doesn't help that you need a glyph for each spec, either. Seriously what's up with that? Another thing that should be higher in the dev's agenda.
    Last edited by LordVargK; 2021-10-01 at 12:37 AM.

Man, I don't say it often but this is some cucked ass shit. Especially the Master Baiter one..........

Come on, it's just funny. It's fine to have things that are funny just by virtue of being funny; it's not always that deep.

I don't want to meet the person who is offended by Master Baiter... I can't imagine that person is very fun at parties... or that he's ever been to a party.

On the topic of innuendos... you know Blizz devs... sex exists; even if you'll never have it.

Don't mind me just preparing popcorn for when they do realize Deathwing literally raped and tortured Sinestra. Let's see how they fix that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Baleful View Post
    Don't mind me just preparing popcorn for when they do realize Deathwing literally raped and tortured Sinestra. Let's see how they fix that one.
    Or how the Dragons run on a consort system.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    As long as they don't put in Quinton Flynns voice lines for Kael'thas back into the game, Blizzard can shove that talk about values right up their ass.
    But isn't it 'inclusive' and 'empowering' to cancel someone for unsubstantiated claims? That is the SJW way and where the WoW devs are clearly headed.

Just because you say you have values, doesn't mean the value is greater than zero.

Seeing as how my comment was deleted, I repeat: There's a bunch of fags and feminists running Blizzard now.

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    It general refers to thoughts who are in oppressed groups or less fortunate conditions. I like dark and “offensive” humor though so I dont have a problem with it. Just, you know, be funny.
    Those that did not grow up with the 'Truly Tasteless Jokes' books never grew a healthy sense of humor and them became new WoW devs.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    How bout making content thats fictional and has nothing to do with real life? Why would ingame content need to represent company values... imagine saying that about GTA or any other game with lots of murdering and other socially unacceptable actions, none of those are "representing" the company who made them, its pure fiction and entertainment.

Jesus christ, all these changes are just doing the opposite... you are MAKING the game represent your values instead of keeping it as a work of art.
    You dont want to do that, you think you do but you dont.
    Noone wants to play activision-blizzard fantasy simulator, we want to play WARCRAFT.
    Well, these are the new 'moral superiority crowd' that will eventually require all the exposed breasts on the Botticelli paintings to be painted over to cover them because it is sexist...

All while women breast feed their baby uncovered in front of the painting...

where my felguards with them big gams, cowards

Quote Originally Posted by BarosanuNr1 View Post
    All these posts about minor content changes, but what about the harassment of employees? Has that ceased yet or not? If not, when?
    Well, seeing that the one who was responsible was fired and 6 others that new about it, even greatly separated from it, were canned too... I think they killed WoW enough for now... no need to alter WoW lore to please a bunch of people that never even really played the game anyway...

Thank god SE is japanese so i don't have to worry about that bs.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    excuse me? the suffering and marginalization of our black brothers its not a joking matter, blizzard its perpetuating a stereotype by portraying orcs as the bad guys and personally i found that disgusting #orcslivesmatter #menothatkindoforc #orcsunitedagainstorcphobia
    I thought the trolls were the black people...