Page 26 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    What the actual fuck. A few of these, like the homogenized joke, definitely needed to go as they were non-inclusive and a bit homophibic. But so many of these jokes were harmless fun. I'm a progressive but this is wildly uncessary wokeism.
    Curious, how was the homogenized joke homophobic?
    There's nothing negative being said in that joke, the joke is the misunderstanding of the word homogenized.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    As a woman, I actually like some of the jokes such as the female undead line joking about her breasts. Sorry that it makes you uncomfortable, devs, but either grow a thick skin or find other areas to work in.
    That's obviously internalized misogyny at play here /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Femininity View Post
    Nothing I love more as a woman than when people are enraged on my behalf. Please, continue shielding my fragile female sensibilities from big bad jokes.

Oh, the enlightened age in which we live.
    Any woman that isn't calling for the balls of every WoW Developer on a silver platter isn't actually a woman, they're OK with the concept of every woman being reduced to the ass end of every joke and being viewed as property.

/s
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dystemper View Post
    No chance in hell they will replace them or hire VA. Not a chance in hell they will spend money on that
    you say that but they replaced npcs they removed, and are also making new models in order to do so...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by luciano View Post
    Oh sure...we're all sooooo sorry that you have one fewer avenue for being a creep toward others.

Good lord. If getting rid of these things truly bothers you, call 1-800-Hire-A-Therapist.
    I'm sure you have no problem playing Captain Bland's Stale Adventure to Monotonytown but WoW is turning itself into a generic WoW clone with no soul.
    Last edited by hydrium; 2021-10-04 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Spelling

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    Some of the ones they're removing were added in BfA. How does that make sense? Last year it was cool, this year it's unacceptable? Quick 180
    Last year fondling your co-workers was acceptable, this year its not. quick 180

see the reason now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Alayea View Post
    As a woman, I actually like some of the jokes such as the female undead line joking about her breasts. Sorry that it makes you uncomfortable, devs, but either grow a thick skin or find other areas to work in.
    "I am woman, therefore i decide what all woman are offended by, sorry it makes you uncomfortable women, i am the president of women, so what i say is fact"

When your #1 priority is making your game politically correct instead of improving gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Last year fondling your co-workers was acceptable, this year its not. quick 180

see the reason now?
    they never will, because to them on one hand those people are lying about the sexual harassment they faced and on the other they are taking advantage of the situation for being the victims of sexual harassment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    When your #1 priority is making your game politically correct instead of improving gameplay.
    that's not the art team's job...

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    If anything, this does not address the issue at all.

It only shows they don't understand the problem to begin with!
    Well when they have people that are more Twitter sjw than developer working on the game this is what happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    damn. Male trolls went from 5. to 4. and now down to 2 jokes. i sure hope they plan on replacing the removed jokes with new ones....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Nothing else going on or being announced/talked about by Blizzard. He hit the nail on the head, politics over gameplay are the priorities of Blizzard. Look at how much they are tweeting about this irrelevant change. When was the last time you saw that sort of dev activity on Twitter over the gameplay?
    All the time, just people dont normally pay attention, cause normally people literally dont care.
    i follow a lot of the devs, and i see them talking about hype over ingame stuff ALL THE TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Except, all you had was the continued strawman...
    Can you not use the term 'Strawman'? We like to use the non-gendered 'Strawperson' these days. No need to offend people.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you say that but they replaced npcs they removed, and are also making new models in order to do so...
    VA are hired per project / work usually. 3D artists are full time employee. It's not the same kind of expenditure. New models require some time, but VA require both time and extra expenditure.

Not saying it can't happen, but comparing the two doesn't work.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Nothing else going on or being announced/talked about by Blizzard. He hit the nail on the head, politics over gameplay are the priorities of Blizzard. Look at how much they are tweeting about this irrelevant change. When was the last time you saw that sort of dev activity on Twitter over the gameplay?
    except the one's making these changes are not IN CHARGE of coming up with the systems and mechanics of the game... like, this is not the group of people that make or break the game from a gameplay perspective...

Because woke/progressive people have 0 talent. They can’t make good gameplay even when they wanted it. And why they can not make any is because they never learn to overcome there failures or face what they did in the past is wrong and improve themselfs. Nope these people are snowflacks that need a safe space and can’t handle critical views on the work they produce. That is why go woke go broke is a path that always happens and always is going to happen in the future.

On the one hand: the volumes of reactionary tears in response to this amuse me. On the other: I've got a gripe with this myself; namely, the sheer irrelevance of the removed /jokes and /flirts to the ethics scandal itself.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    Because woke/progressive people have 0 talent. They can’t make good gameplay even when they wanted it. And why they can not make any is because they never learn to overcome there failures or face what they did in the past is wrong and improve themselfs. Nope these people are snowflacks that need a safe space and can’t handle critical views on the work they produce. That is why go woke go broke is a path that always happens and always is going to happen in the future.
    wooo boy the irony of this coming from someone posting on a fan site.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    wooo boy the irony of this coming from someone posting on a fan site.
    Holy shit, that noise wasn't even up when I posted. Anyway: seconded, both regarding that post and the one to which it's a reply. (Funny about how "politics" is always defined, too.)

Quote Originally Posted by h8ryan View Post
    you 100% haven't been laid in over a year lmao

people who use the insult incel unironically are as cringe as incels themselves
    2 weeks by my count. Incels are incels. Nothing can change that. Sorry, bro.

Activision trying to clean it up good before selling Blizzard to Disney