Page 61 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Ever stop to think that Mabye a good chunk of people leaving did so because of the sex offenders? That Mabye it wasn’t the jack offs leaving that caused a drop in quality but the people they drive out no longer supporting them?

It’s not like the list of harassed is a couple of people and there are of course going to be more who don’t come forward.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...78j/?context=3
    yeah, they have been hemorrhaging talent for years now.... not even including the mass firings.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    omg ogle at some real boobs for once in your life.
    What about "letting people live their lives"?

- - - Updated - - -

then don't? walk away? stop talking about it if you don't like it? but you won't, you never will. because it's so easy to whine and complain about it online.
    Or, they could change their garbage behavior towards the customers, or fire all of the idiots running the game into the ground (of whom usually use "going woke" as a defense against getting fired for being an incompetent boob).

I'm terribly sorry I didn't realize "bowls of fruit" was subliminal SJW brainwashing propaganda.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    the new devs might have the moral highground, but they have yet to create a better game.
    I expect blizz to treat their employees with respect and create a decent game
    The thing is - they don't have the moral high ground from anything I've seen.

Much of this 'Sturm und Drang' is generated from a few vocal activists. Look into the history of Cher Scarlett for example. It seems like every company she works for turns out to be full of toxic misogynistic people. Blizzard, Starbucks, Apple - it seems like she can't find a break anywhere... but the reality seems to be that its all just a power trip as quoted in the Washington Post: "I began to recognize this power of this platform that I have"

I smell Crybully.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post

I smell Crybully.
    super duper cringy dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    The thing is - they don't have the moral high ground from anything I've seen.

Much of this 'Sturm und Drang' is generated from a few vocal activists. Look into the history of Cher Scarlett for example. It seems like every company she works for turns out to be full of toxic misogynistic people. Blizzard, Starbucks, Apple - it seems like she can't find a break anywhere... but the reality seems to be that its all just a power trip as quoted in the Washington Post: "I began to recognize this power of this platform that I have"

I smell Crybully.
    Some of them might as well be, but cry bullies simply aren't as degenerated as sex offenders. So they would still have a case in direct contrast, even though some of them are most likely some sort of despicable themselves.

How they behave after this whole debacle is over will ultimately define them.

I'm terribly sorry I didn't realize "bowls of fruit" was subliminal SJW brainwashing propaganda.
    It is when taking into account that 3rd/4th Wave Feminists consider women dressing sexy to be "male oppression" and that all women should dress in business suits or like nuns to "avert the male gaze". It's also about demoralization, making the game crappier (in small or generally unnoticeable ways) until you've turned it into a utterly joyless and inoffensive shitshow greyness and homogeneity. Like what the SJWs did to comedy, where you can't make trans/gay/disable/woman/black/kink/whatever-the-hell-else-you-can-think-of jokes without having an army of braindead Twitter bullies making threats against you, your family, your employer, the comedy club you appeared in, and so on in order to enforce their Fascist-dictator-like speech controls on people, all wrapped in the guise of "caring about the oppressed and marginalized", because REAL strong people need white and stupid college kids to "speak for them".

After a while it becomes difficult to track what the outrage crowd is crying about even.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    It is when taking into account that 3rd/4th Wave Feminists consider women dressing sexy to be "male oppression" and that all women should dress in business suits or like nuns to "avert the male gaze". It's also about demoralization, making the game crappier (in small or generally unnoticeable ways) until you've turned it into a utterly joyless and inoffensive shitshow greyness and homogeneity. Like what the SJWs did to comedy, where you can't make trans/gay/disable/woman/black/kink/whatever-the-hell-else-you-can-think-of jokes without having an army of braindead Twitter bullies making threats against you, your family, your employer, the comedy club you appeared in, and so on in order to enforce their Fascist-dictator-like speech controls on people, all wrapped in the guise of "caring about the oppressed and marginalized", because REAL strong people need white and stupid college kids to "speak for them".
    Man, you must be a blast at parties. Do you non-ironically post Joker memes on Facebook?

what is this, a lefty meme? just a wall of text that doesn't mean anything?

It helps if you read the post in Alex Jones' voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Man, you must be a blast at parties. Do you non-ironically post Joker memes on Facebook?
    it's hilarious that these people think feminist's want to dress women up like nuns when they look like this:

which is also a point of mockery but that's mostly to call them ugly and obnoxious.

it's hilarious that these people think feminist's want to dress women up like nuns when they look like this:

which is also a point of mockery but that's mostly to call them ugly and obnoxious.
    Seriously: the whole attitude behind this mass outrage—and, really: behind getting all up in arms over hair dye and pronouns—reminds me of this brat in second grade who demanded that I switch to another school because he didn't like me. (Damned if I remember what I said in response—I was a little kid—but it was probably along the lines of "that's your problem, snotball." Same applies here.)

I'll be honest, people who dress like that annoy me. But that's because I'm a miserable git who doesn't like colourful shit.

Man. Woman. Non-Binary. Trans. I don't care. Stick to simple colours, thank you very much. Obviously, that's in my opinion.

People are free to do as they like, doesn't fucking matter what I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    After a while it becomes difficult to track what the outrage crowd is crying about even.
    The new Saudi owners of Newcastle FC (sorry, but I had to )

They want OTHER people to dress like that. Like all tyrants, it's "rules for thee, but not for me". Usually, when it comes to censorious Feminists, they mean the Bell Hooks/Anita Sarkeesian school of thought, which is VERY anti-choice and views "choice Feminism", like the woman in that picture likely is, as "internalizing misogamy" or some other lunacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fkiolaris View Post
    The new Saudi owners of Newcastle FC (sorry, but I had to )
    Ha. You cheeky sod. Tbh that takeover REALLY fucking irritates me, but for various reasons that have literally nothing to do with 'nyaah Newcastle are going to be successful and that makes me sad'. It's more layered than that. Feel free to PM me and I can't rant about it separately.

They want OTHER people to dress like that. Like all tyrants, it's "rules for thee, but not for me". Usually, when it comes to censorious Feminists, they mean the Bell Hooks/Anita Sarkeesian school of thought, which is VERY anti-choice and views "choice Feminism", like the woman in that picture likely is, as "internalizing misogamy" or some other lunacy.
    dude you're honestly swinging at wind mills at this point. like you're very desperate to make a point that doesn't stick. just stop.

No, it was a response to your post. I notice that you don't do long-form posts, instead using one sentence "twitter posts" with no substance or "gotcha" insults.

- - - Updated - - -

dude you're honestly swinging at wind mills at this point. like you're very desperate to make a point that doesn't stick. just stop.
    If it didn't "stick", why does it irritate you? Oh, right, because it's true, or is just "2 deep 4 you".

I mean, his entire posting history as far as such topics are concerned is that. Just a lot of word salad.