Page 62 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    dude you're honestly swinging at wind mills at this point. like you're very desperate to make a point that doesn't stick. just stop.
    The phrase "slinging mud to try to make something stick" springs all too readily to mind. So hung up on feeling oppressed by dissent (oh, the irony) that they just name-drop people they hate and make wild accusations with no thought as to veracity.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    I mean, his entire posting history as far as such topics are concerned is that. Just a lot of word salad.
    Just because you don't know what I'm talking about, doesn't automatically mean it's "word salad".

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    No, it was a response to your post. I notice that you don't do long-form posts, instead using one sentence "twitter posts" with no substance or "gotcha" insults.
    why in god's name would I waste my time debunking that entire essay point for point? when first of all: none of that has to do with what's going on at Blizzard, you just assume or imagine that's the case. secondly; I've had a few too many people IN THIS THREAD ignore entire sections of my posts because it was inconvenient for them to address all of it. so, if you don't like my responses you can just stop, I know I will.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    The phrase "slinging mud to try to make something stick" springs all too readily to mind. So hung up on accusing people of "tyranny" for disagreeing with them that they just name-drop people they hate and make wild accusations.
    You mean like randomly accusing all men of being rapists or all white people of being racist?

You mean like randomly accusing all men of being rapists or all white people of being racist?
    what the actual fuck are you talking about.

why in god's name would I waste my time debunking that entire essay point for point? when first of all: none of that has to do with what's going on at Blizzard, you just assume or imagine that's the case. secondly; I've had a few too many people IN THIS THREAD ignore entire sections of my posts because it was inconvenient for them to address all of it. so, if you don't like my responses you can just stop, I know I will.
    Because, one, this is a forum and you are supposed to be having a discussion, and two, you don't find it a bit suspect at all that Blizzard ramps up the SocJus brainwashing when a convenient sexual assault thing comes out, like every other time they have gone SJW in the past? They use crises as an excuse to propagandize their products.

- - - Updated - - -

The usual Left-wing playbook about accusing anyone who disagrees with a Leftist on a forum of being a racist/sexist. In response to the post I was responding to.

Just throwing words into the air and hoping they land into something coherent, is what he's doing.

Because, one, this is a forum and you are supposed to be having a discussion,
    yes, in regards to the topic at hand, not your wild fantasies.

SocJus brainwashing
    dude, I am honestly not sure how you expect normal people to respond to this.

when a convenient sexual assault thing comes out, like every other time they have gone SJW in the past?
    this is borderline against forum rules for conspiracy theories, I advise walking back from that cliff.
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-10-14 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrst View Post
    Just throwing words into the air and hoping they land into something coherent, is what he's doing.
    I just have a deeper understanding of the Left, that's all.

I think we have a stable genius in the house, guys.

yes, in regards to the topic at hand, not your wild fantasies.
    That is in regards to this. I just disagree with your opinions. Deal with it. There's also the fact that Blizzard devs stated that it was for their personal reasons, not the lawsuit, that they started censoring and removing things.

dude, I am honestly not sure how you expect normal people to respond to this.
    That's heckin problematic language, chud. How dare you assume that someone is "normal", don't you know that that is bigoted hate speech?

this is borderline against forum rules for conspiracy theories, I advice walking back from that cliff.
    Which is what your kind engages in all the time when it comes to "racism/sexism". You have no moral high ground. "Conspiracy theory" is just an accusation meant to discredit and get morons to ignore someone saying something that they don't like, rather than being an actual "conspiracy theory".
    Last edited by Darth Vowrawn; 2021-10-14 at 06:46 PM.

It was an attempted tu quoque based on a false premise. Par for the course, especially considering that individual's track record.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    It was an attempted tu quoque based on a false premise. Par for the course, especially considering that individual's track record.
    Outside of the fact that mine has actual proof, sure.

Which is what your kind engages in all the time when it comes to "racism/sexism". You have no moral high ground. "Conspiracy theory" is just an accusation meant to discredit and get morons to ignore someone saying something that they don't like, rather than being an actual "conspiracy theory".
    so you honestly think a two year investigation by the state of California that only became public knowledge this past year was an attempt to... get negative attention? so the evil SJW's could begin their plot to ruin Blizzard? yeah, that's exactly what a conspiracy theory looks like.

so you honestly think a two year investigation by the state of California that only became public knowledge this past year was an attempt to... get negative attention? so the evil SJW's could begin their plot to ruin Blizzard? yeah, that's exactly what a conspiracy theory looks like.
    No. Actually read and try to comprehend my posts, please. I said, they used it as an EXCUSE, not as a pre-planned thing. They didn't plan for the lawsuit to come out, or know about it internally. But they did use it in the typical way that Eric Holder would be proud of when he said to "never let a crisis go to waste". Blizzard has wanted to censor and purge the game of all "problematic" content for years, this gives the "we are poor widdle victims" excuse that they have needed to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Probably because i don't have a solution to fix a million year old problem because nobody does but thinks turning a painting of a woman to a bowl of fruit aint it?
    no one asked you to solve a "million year problem" whatever the hell that means. I asked you for insights on what to do about fixing blizzard, seeing as you don't think unionizing would do... anything? I don't know, you only ever seem to have the energy to scream about things that upset you and nothing in regards to addressing it in a way that would appeal to you. like you can't even be bothered to make your own arguments even when someone (myself) tosses you a soft ball multiple times...

- - - Updated - - -

No. Actually read and try to comprehend my posts, please. I said, they used it as an EXCUSE, not as a pre-planned thing. They didn't plan for the lawsuit to come out, or know about it internally. But they did use it in the typical way that Eric Holder would be proud of when he said to "never let a crisis go to waste". Blizzard has wanted to censor and purge the game of all "problematic" content for years, this gives the "we are poor widdle victims" excuse that they have needed to do so.
    they knew about it... I mean it was a two year investigation... PEOPLE KNEW. that's why you have shareholder's suing them over keeping the whole thing under wraps, FROM THE SHAREHOLDER'S.

yeah, they have been hemorrhaging talent for years now.... not even including the mass firings.
    I dont understand your stance. Thats my point aswell. Even if sex offenders drove good talent out the fact that shit company blindly fired 1k people on a record profit year speaks volumes how they run their circus...

Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    I dont understand your stance. Thats my point aswell. Even if sex offenders drove good talent out the fact that shit company blindly fired 1k people on a record profit year speaks volumes how they run their circus...
    which you yourself have admitted that in spite of all of that, "they made good games though..." which IDK to me implies you were more than willing to overlook all of that so long as you got what you wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean you really gave yourself away when you compared replacing paintings of busty women with fruit to absurd instances of work place sexual harassment as if they are both equally bad...

which you yourself have admitted that in spite of all of that, "they made good games though..." which IDK to me implies you were more than willing to overlook all of that so long as you got what you wanted.
    Thats not what i said. Do you think they made good games or not?

My whole point in this thread has been the game being godawfull for the past 4 years and these people are going around white washing dumb shit according to their own woke agenda and at the same time manage to please no one.

Update to your update. I never once mentioned the paintings so you probably are mistaking me for someone else.

I have a bigger issue with them messing with trash packs and names in karazhan and black temple wich were at the time it was release probably the best experiences I had in wow. Those were amazing raids and I feel like its an insult these idiots that cant make anything worth playing can just go around spilling shit woke politics on those pieces of art.

And even if you say my stance is silly or dumb or whatever it is what I think and it has the same value as your opinions
    Last edited by Menog; 2021-10-14 at 07:15 PM.

no one asked you to solve a "million year problem" whatever the hell that means. I asked you for insights on what to do about fixing blizzard, seeing as you don't think unionizing would do... anything? I don't know, you only ever seem to have the energy to scream about things that upset you and nothing in regards to addressing it in a way that would appeal to you. like you can't even be bothered to make your own arguments even when someone (myself) tosses you a soft ball multiple times...
    Unionizing wouldn't do shit. It would do the opposite of what is happening now. It would have made Afrasiabi and the Cosby Suite gang utterly invincible because of "tenure" and "connections" within the union. Just like how police officers or teachers can't be fired for being violent psychopaths on the job or molesting their students gets them a slap on the wrist.

they knew about it... I mean it was a two year investigation... PEOPLE KNEW. that's why you have shareholder's suing them over keeping the whole thing under wraps, FROM THE SHAREHODLER'S.
    The higher ups certainly did, as well as HR and their lawyers. The general employees, on the other hand, likely didn't. Or, it was never really a big deal until Feminists could make a big "#MeToo" grievance screech-a-thon out of it.