Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyky View Post
    What you fail to realize or acknowledge is it's the middle of the expansion when they did all the firing, not the beginning lol
    I doubt it matters much if those people either worked on 9.3 or if they were just put to work on 10.0 directly.

No matter how you want to see it, releasing 9.3 takes precious time, not only in regards of development, but only due to simple scheduling.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    I can understand why he wanted to put Gary in charge, but him ignoring Cairne like that, that's what felt out of character.
    Yeah, exactly! Cairne was one of his strongest supporters, and Thrall (and via his Champion Rexxar) had won his loyalty multiple times over by saving the Tauren people and rescuing Baine more than once. They were CLOSE. Maybe they weren't both Orcs, but that didn't matter. It just felt so... bizarre. Cairne was an experienced, powerful, and intelligent veteran commander of a people who were extremely loyal to the Horde. Garrosh was a barely blooded, hot-headed, half-educated warrior from a broken planet. The decision is obvious: Make Cairne the new Warchief, but make Garrosh one of his advisors or the commander of the Horde's armies.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I doubt it matters much if those people either worked on 9.3 or if they were just put to work on 10.0 directly.

No matter how you want to see it, releasing 9.3 takes precious time, not only in regards of development, but only due to simple scheduling.

Personally I don't care one way or the other, I'm only playing in M+ and Arena with my friends, my content doesn't change. I'm just saying that Blizzard has terrible time management and I can guarantee you that Blizzard internally is a mess with them losing chain of command all over the place, that's why they announced their next cash grab the "mass transfers". They're trying to milk players once again because they don't have any content for the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

9.2!!!!! Lfg!!!!!!!