View Poll Results: What do you think of the censorship happening in 9.1.5?

Voters
2. This poll is closed
  • I like the changes, crude jokes are gross.

0 0%
  • I'm all for the censorship for kids, but I wish I could opt out, like the chat filter.

1 50.00%
  • It should all stay. The tone of WoW should be consistent.

1 50.00%
  • More please, cover up slutmogs.

0 0%

Poll: Censorship in WoW

Basically, how would you handle the innuendos in WoW? Is Blizzard making its players happy with these changes?

Is the outrage because the people who agree with the changes are just quieter about their content? Or are there actually less of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Most people will honestly never even notice that these things are gone, and for the majority of people that do notice it will be met with a passing "huh, I thought there used to be dialogue there".

MMO-C is like the 1% of people who care, simply by being forum members. This population is nowhere near indicative of the playerbase.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    There are already several threads devoted to this topic, we scarcely need another one. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead