Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    I am bobby koticks bastard son and he told me player housing would be implemented so that he wouldnt have to hide us from his "real" family anymore.
    I am his other bastard son and he told me my stepmom would be stuck in the dryer when they release player housing.

There's that whole "time flows differently in the SL" so pretty much anything is possible.

Speculation is a lot more fun than talking about current stuff.

can't wait to see all the "9.2 will be the last patch" disapear when the 9.3 will be announced like they did after the 8.3 annoucement

Someone leaked the name Battle for Azeroth on here and I didn't believe them because it sounded so lame and generic. But this really does seem like low effort BS.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Someone leaked the name Battle for Azeroth on here and I didn't believe them because it sounded so lame and generic. But this really does seem like low effort BS.
    This got leaked before Blizzcon and I thought it was fake as shit lol

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellmoo View Post
    wrath of the bolvar or nothing.
    gib wrath of the bolvar leak

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    This got leaked before Blizzcon and I thought it was fake as shit lol

https://www.muycomputer.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/World-of-Warcraft-Shadowlands-1.jpg[/IMG]
    While we wait on this thread to be closed, can I just say I remember when someone thought they found that image on somebody's art site.

Also even now that we got Bastion, I'm sorry that STILL looks like a desert not a grassland.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Nelfs can always move to Nordrassil, I mean its right there.

It would sound more realistic if you said more emotes were getting removed, and pictures changed out as well as more conservative clothing.

I really hope they do WoW: A Realm Reborn and remake the old continents. Just keep old versions accessible through Zidormi this time. That was the problem with Cata revamp: revamping is good, but they should have kept the originals available even if flying had to be disabled there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    gib wrath of the bolvar leak
    We NEED a Wrath of the Bolvar leak.

NOW!

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It is so difficult to believe someone who was an "intern at Blizzard" releasing this information...especially with the NDA's that must be signed by anyone that comes in contact with such information prior to release.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Even the fucking leaks hate night elves.
    Woa, chill?

MMoC never surprises me at how stupid people are from the WoW community.

The OP's account was made the day of the post, and half of you are replying as if it's real. First off, an intern saw and heard things? That's a lot of detail for an intern from one specific department to see and find out about. I mean who's he interning for Ion? John Hight?

Stop being so dumb MMoC, it's not real.

10+ Year Old Account
    My high up executive uncle at blizzard said you’re lying.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Did they though?
    Yes, they literally did. At Blizzcon, no less.

Nahhh brahh, we cant have a fixed azeroth, we still gotta go to dragon isles and learn to be tinkers and necromancers.

Quote Originally Posted by rupertgilmore View Post
    I have done some intern work at blizzard and seen and heard a few pieces of information about the future of Shadowlands and the next world of warcraft expansion.

9.2 is the last patch of the Shadowlands the patch takes place in Icecrown with the final boss fight being the Jailor at the frozen throne Anduin is the penultimate boss I don't have much more info on this because I have only seen some concept art.

Season of Mastery will launch sometime in November with 9.2 releasing end of q1 2022.

I have seen some art and assets for the next expansion. It will feature a remade Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Gnomeragen is an actual city the undead have cleared Stathholme and that is a new city.

I have seen some models for player housing beds, drawers and different house tiers ect but I don't know how it will be implemented.
    Fake News. /close thread

I have done some intern work at blizzard and seen and heard a few pieces of information about the future of Shadowlands and the next world of warcraft expansion.
    You should've posted this on 4chan. At least there is no chance of your info being handed over to the lawyers for breaking NDA. The fact that it wasn't makes me inclined to believe that this is a LARP.

9.2 is the last patch of the Shadowlands the patch takes place in Icecrown with the final boss fight being the Jailor at the frozen throne Anduin is the penultimate boss I don't have much more info on this because I have only seen some concept art.
    Bleh if true. Would be more fun if Anduin shanked the Jailer and became the final boss.

Quite the coincidence that the climatic battle of Shadowlands would resemble the climatic battle of Shadowbringers, with the final battle taking place atop a tower that the heroes had cleared in a raid long ago.

I have seen some art and assets for the next expansion. It will feature a remade Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor. Gnomeragen is an actual city the undead have cleared Stathholme and that is a new city.
    Would be cool but I doubt the writers care about the old world. They certainly wouldn't care enough to revamp Gnomeragen or Stratholme.

I have seen some models for player housing beds, drawers and different house tiers ect but I don't know how it will be implemented.
    If WoW player housing was done on the same level as Lego Universe, it would be the most amazing housing system ever. Doubt it will be, though. Being on the same level as FFXIV would be pretty good, though, especially if WoW was able to side step's FFXIV's atrocious issues like having such a small decor cap or the limited housing spaces. Please allow decor to be resized and tilted like in Wildstar.

Starting soon this year, aren't we?

Also, throw some creativity in there, no 'wow factor' whatsoever, just plain blandness.