Poll: Was Sylvanas a good warchief?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Keyboard Turner
    1+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    Sylvanas literally started the war to cause as many deaths as possible and empower the Maw. She was literally trying to prolong the conflict the entire time and make both factions weaker and weaker until they were exterminated. She never gave a shit about winning anything for the Horde, which she saw as meat [SOULS] to throw into the grinder [MAW]. She literally admits that Saurfang's actions ruined her plans because they caused the war to end prematurely when more souls could be sent to the Maw.
    And yet we dont got a final bloodbath. Factions are not a weak at all, now we will ruin Jailer`s plans just like we do it with Sargeras ones for few purple items in the bag
    And about Saurfang, all what i hear is bloody honor. He is old and crushed from the death of his son, that what he is. I preffer much more Vol`jin as leader of the horde, but he is dead for now so Sylvanas also was good option for me. Ofcourse she was mindcontroled by the Jailer, who probably also whisp in the ears of dying Vol`jin and some of her actions wasnt good, but i expect from horde Warchief to be though in war, because it is meant to lead in war, no mater what one. So as member of the horde i aprove some of her actions, you seems forget that in horde faction showing weakness is really bad thing.
    P.S. Ofcourse i speak more in fantasy aspect now, i am not hard horde funboy in real life, even that sometimes i really want to take some massive 2 hand axe... But sadly in RL there isnt spirit healers, so that is not a good option
    Last edited by Zaxio2010; 2021-11-19 at 10:28 AM.

Sylvanas committed genocide. How is this even a question?

Do we seriously entertain questions of how historically genocidal rulers (not gonna name names, but you know who) are good leaders? The fact they committed genocide should end any discussion of the benefits of their rule.