Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It's been 30 or so minutes and I can say I love the fucking fashion in this game. I am here for it.
    COMBAT. HEELS.

Seriously, everyone mocks it but I'm always here for it. Yes, I can totally jump and flip around in plate armor while wearing high heels and it's fabulous.

I'm surprised people are even hyped for this.

It's been out here for quite some time. The game is pay to win and not worth investing time into unless you're willing to spend a serious amount of money on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post

It's been out here for quite some time. The game is pay to win and not worth investing time into unless you're willing to spend a serious amount of money on it.
    I plan on paying nothing. It's free and if I have fun playing for a few hours or a week; that is fine.

Video games don't have be a thing you devote the remainder of your life toward. You can try all sorts of games. Play as long as it is fun and stop whenever.

I plan on paying nothing. It's free and if I have fun playing for a few hours or a week; that is fine.

Video games don't have be a thing you devote the remainder of your life toward. You can try all sorts of games. Play as long as it is fun and stop whenever.
    ^This.

If i can get a few hours of fun and enjoyment out of it ever now and again, it's totally worth the price of entry.

Playing the gunner/cowboy class for a change of pace from my usual tank role.

...I enjoy it.

Well, if Edge and Fencers seem to be having fun, even if it's just the early parts, think I'll give it a try.

Looks decent, might try it out later at some point. Don't have much time for new games at the mo.

It hasn't been out until yesterday. Maybe it was available in some countries before, but most people, including me, are not scouring non-English internet for obscure games they can't understand anything in.

The cash shop is different than in the Asian release, much less pay to win. Or so I heard, might be wrong.
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Well, if Edge and Fencers seem to be having fun, even if it's just the early parts, think I'll give it a try.
    Don't expect too much. It's pretty and the combat is pretty fun, but that's about all I can meaningfully say. Systems are a bit chaotic (there's multiple progression systems build around skills and gem sockets and a separate gem point system based on what gems you have socketed, plus gear upgrading etc.) and it's very much a Korean MMO where the default is every character is a k-pop star.

I doubt I'll stick with this for too long, but it's a fun enough little detour for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post

Maybe it was available in some countries before, but most people, including me, are not scouring non-English internet for obscure games they can't understand anything in.
    It's not really an obscure game, it was one of the top MMORPGs here when it launched. It's been out since 2020 in South Korea. It was pretty big when it launched but people have stopped playing it, many due to the pay to win.

Even Aion has it beat now and that's decades old.
    Last edited by Freighter; 2021-10-22 at 05:32 PM.

That is a great opening sequence/tutorial. Fast-paced, got all the basics out of the way, and looked great.

Very fun.

Edit: And a rocket/glider pack from the start? Yessssss

It's not really an obscure game, it was one of the top MMORPGs here when it launched. It's been out since 2020 in South Korea, it's almost 2 years old by now here. It was pretty big when it launched but people have stopped playing it, many due to the pay to win.

Even Aion has it beat now and that's decades old.
    In the west it's still fairly obscure and likely little known about outside of MMO blogs and folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    In the west it's still fairly obscure and likely little known about outside of MMO blogs and folks.
    And still small and infrequently mentioned on Western MMO sites and channels.

I only first heard about the game like a month ago. I am fairly "plugged in" to the scene as well.

And still small and infrequently mentioned on Western MMO sites and channels.

I only first heard about the game like a month ago. I am fairly "plugged in" to the scene as well.
    It's been covered since it was AIR, and the transition to Elyon, but pretty infrequently. You have to be lurking MMO blogs constantly to have kept up with this (which I shamelessly do).

If you play the tutorial and want to jump on a new character... they give you the option of skipping the tutorial. FUCKING BRILLIANT

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit I want a hoverboard.

Holy shit I want a hoverboard.
    It seems pretty lame at the start. Basically just moves at normal run speed. But hey, it's a hoverboard so that's cool. Hoping you can upgrade taht sucker and zoom zoom.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It seems pretty lame at the start. Basically just moves at normal run speed. But hey, it's a hoverboard so that's cool. Hoping you can upgrade taht sucker and zoom zoom.
    How do I get it?

How do I get it?
    I... don't know. It was a reward from one of the first quests after you leave the tutorial, before you get to the first "town". I haven't really paid attention to that much honestly, I'm just swinging my hammer and hitting things in the face with my shield and mashing F a lot.

This looks like your average Korean shovelware MMO.

They tend to be a flash in the pan that relies entirely on making as much money from whales as possible before disappearing as quickly as it appeared

Looks like Tera without loli
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    I could only play this for about 30 minutes today. Will have more time for it next week. First impressions. Feels like Tera but better. Like I said, I liked Tera. Combat felt really good. I don't care about p2w this and p2w that. Played enough games to know when to walk away when I feel like I've hit the paywall. I don't really care what others spend their money on in any game as long my personal experience is fine.

I can see myself playing this for a few days. The last Eastern MMO I played was Bless, it's combat felt all over the place right from the jump. I can tell in my limited time playing I will enjoy this games combat more.

Resident Cosplay Progressive