Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Personally will go for Asrock x570 Taichi, have all high end tools on better price, than Crosshairs of Asus, while x570-F have some cutted useful features.

Quote Originally Posted by Motorman View Post
    Your PSU is fine just consider HX1000 or RM1000x which are semi passive (all full modular). BeQuiet is great but is always on fans and also just 5 years warranty instead of the corsair 10.

One final thing: If you can switch case fans to 140mm you will save yourself from a lot of noise.

Rest of the system looks good, do check with the M2 because samsung has also been accused as of late of switching components to some cheapex ones and benchmarks being a lot lowered than stated in the past. In general the SSD/M2 market at the moment is a bit grey area and you should do a bit of research.
    Yea things like the fans or the M2s are things I consider almost plug and play. If I'm ever unhappy with those parts, they're usually quick and cheap to replace. Unlike lets say the MOBO or a CPU which cost a ton and influence the system drastically if not configured correctly with the whole scheme in mind.

I love that you've included a Creative Sound Blaster. I'm a sucker for high quality sound. When I see that I know it's a person who cares about their experience. Sapphire Radeon also a high IQ pick. Love your build.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I love that you've included a Creative Sound Blaster. I'm a sucker for high quality sound. When I see that I know it's a person who cares about their experience. Sapphire Radeon also a high IQ pick. Love your build.
    Thanks. I just wanted to experience a sound card after going for decades without one. I'm using a Dynaudio Xeo 3 Active Speaker setup and I hope to get some more quality out of them using a dedicated sound engine.
    Last edited by Tsarez; 2021-10-29 at 12:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsarez View Post
    Thanks. I just wanted to experience a sound card after going for decades without one. I'm using a Dynaudio Xeo 3 Active Speaker setup and I hope to get some more quality out of them using a dedicated sound engine.
    I'd probably get an external DAC/AMP combo personally

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    I'd probably get an external DAC/AMP combo personally
    I have the DAC from the Steel series Arctis Pro Wireless. I do however believe that I'll get some better sound out of the active speakers if I go through a dedicated sound card. If there's no difference I might just sell it again so it's no biggie to just test it all out once

I have the DAC from the Steel series Arctis Pro Wireless. I do however believe that I'll get some better sound out of the active speakers if I go through a dedicated sound card. If there's no difference I might just sell it again so it's no biggie to just test it all out once
    External is always better than internal. An internal sound card will still pick up electronic noise from the components.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's no real difference in what an external DAC/AMP does than an internal sound card.

the external one has the advantage of being further away from all the electrical noise though

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    There's no real difference in what an external DAC/AMP does than an internal sound card.

the external one has the advantage of being further away from all the electrical noise though
    Makes sense. Though there is certainly a quality difference in general, in regards to the hardware itself. Tho I don't know whether or not my DAC is actually of higher quality than the sound card. Anyway, I'll just resell it if it's no use to me.