View Poll Results: Who do you think will win the Virginia Election?

Voters
10. This poll is closed
  • Glenn Youngkin [R]

5 50.00%
  • Terry McAuliffe [D]

5 50.00%
Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Break The Ice View Post
    Nice to see that Youngkin won.

I can't wait for the midterms. Better hope president depends can turn the economy and covid around by then
    I won't be voting for Joe for reelection nor Kamala. Gas prices are up. Nothing has changed. Biden is a disaster. Literally most unpopular Prez since Andrew Jackson. He just rambles on stage about God knows what and goes home to eat chocolate chocolate icecream and get fawned over by MSM over things he said he will do that he hasnt done. Awful president. absolutely useless.

As far as Youngkin? I hope he does a better job than Blackface lying and racist ass Northam.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    That happend. Every single election in America should be considered fraudulent untill it mirrors the voting rules like that of denmark , netherlands or Germany.
    Canada has grown up election laws. You know what happens? Conservative voters whine about Elections Canada when they lose. The key difference is that conservative politicians don’t whine about voter fraud and they don’t have a widespread conservative propaganda apparatus to spread lies even if they did.

The US still doesn’t have a voter fraud problem. It doesn’t allocate election resources fairly and it might try to deny people their vote but those aren’t fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Gas prices are up.
    In which people don't realize that POTUS has very limited, if any, impact on gas prices.

Literally most unpopular Prez since Andrew Jackson.
    In which you just make up easily disprovable lies.

I won't be voting for Joe for reelection nor Kamala. Gas prices are up. Nothing has changed. Biden is a disaster. Literally most unpopular Prez since Andrew Jackson. He just rambles on stage about God knows what and goes home to eat chocolate chocolate icecream and get fawned over by MSM over things he said he will do that he hasnt done. Awful president. absolutely useless.

As far as Youngkin? I hope he does a better job than Blackface lying and racist ass Northam.
    You didn't vote for him the first time.

I literally provided the polls and threads youbstarted that showed you supporting Trump. What doesn't make sense, is why you insist on continuing the charade.

Do you actually think anyone believes what you just typed?

Literally most unpopular Prez since Andrew Jackson.
    How do you know Jackson had low approval ratings? I’ll need a citation. At least half the country liked him.

Biden’s polling is still better than Trump’s and better than second term Dubya.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    We gonna entertain any more personal fantasies here because the position you defend is nonsense?

Also, whatever happened to widespread voter fraud? I heard it was an issue everywhere but Republicans have been quiet about it this election.

Did it suddenly stop happening?

Or was it all just more lies that gullible folks believed because they were mad they lost and didn't get their way, abloobloo.
    The best part about @DKjaigen 's example is that while he may be too stupid to understand what Flat earth theory is despite the core concept being in the name itself you can define facism and because of that are against its teaching.

Where as DK seems to oppose whatever Daddy Trump or a Republican tells him to be against.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Being delusional is your favorite pastime?

Quote Originally Posted by DKjaigen View Post
    That happend. Every single election in America should be considered fraudulent untill it mirrors the voting rules like that of denmark , netherlands or Germany.
    So, Youngkin winning is fraudulent?

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    because that's absolutely true. none of these people can even define what CRT is. that would be the big hint but who am I talking to....
    Yeah well good luck alienating the Biden coalition that kept Trump to one term. At least you can play reruns of people shoving a microphone in front of parents and scoff that they've never heard of Derrick Bell. Good politics means always acting superior to your average voter.

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonKing View Post
    This doesn't say that liberal Biden voters flipped to the GOP to vote for Youngkin. In fact it shows that white woman college grads actually voted for the Democrat candidate even more than they did Biden.
    Went cross-eyed, thanks.

The county-level voting changes were big on the swap, but the ongoing educational polarization is another story of the election.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

Quote Originally Posted by tehdang View Post
    ongoing educational polarization
    Weaponization of racist lies*

Yeah well good luck alienating the Biden coalition that kept Trump to one term.
    it's cute you think it's my job to do the Democrat's work for them (like actually push for legislative wins they can point to for the mid terms) and even more adorable that you pretend you wouldn't love to see Biden be a one term president. you're not fooling anyone so stop with the feigned civility bullshit.

- - - Updated - - -

Weaponization of racist lies*
    but don't you see? the Dems should buy into the fantasy that things that aren't being taught in grade schools are in fact being taught in grade schools otherwise those cloistered, sheltered white people might get their knickers in a bunch again. not like the Dems from every level of government to the oval office bend over backwards to appease them on any given day regardless...

no we need to appease the ever disappearing demographic of middle class white America and ignore the needs of an entire coalition of minority groups that want basic things like healthcare, paid family leave, and higher minimum wages. even while half of those things middle class white people want, that's appealing to the radical progressives..
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-11-03 at 08:51 PM.

The county-level voting changes were big on the swap, but the ongoing educational polarization is another story of the election.

Freedom™ - let's ban things that are making us feel uneasy. They can't even define it.
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2021-11-03 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post

Freedom™ - let's ban things that are make us feel uneasy. They can't even define it.
    Not everyone opposed to Critical Race Studies is against teaching about the inequities and injustices rooted in America's history.

Some of us are just against continuing to proliferate a concept (race) that's based on pseudo-science and has a much of a place in academia as horoscopes and zodiac signs.

I'm fine, I'm just waiting for the people posting/shouting "Let's go Brandon" to explain it to me in their own words.
    Wait...that shit? Holy shit I fuckin forgot that even happened. Jesus christ this is hilariously, sadly, adorably pathetic.

The American conservative mindset really is continually regressing before our very eyes. I fear that we'll see them regress to primary school levels of cognition and psychological development within the decade.
    So your stance is if people you don't like say fuck the president, they are regressing. But if Robert Deniro, liberal democrat extraordinaire goes on live TV at the tony awards, says Fuck the president and gets a standing ovation, you have no problem with it, and it's not regressive for democrats?

Also, i searched and found no post of you are anyone on this forum complaining about it. So I guess it's just whose ox is getting gored for the hypocrites here.

I also saw nobody on here talking about how Obama helped Mcauillife's lose.
    "This fake outrage that right-wing media pedals to juice their ratings, and the fact that he's willing to go along with it instead of talking about serious problems that actually affect serious people? That's a shame," Obama said. "That's not what this election's about. That's not what you need, Virginia."
    He was commenting on the fact that most media was not covering the rape of a 15 year old girl by a boy in a skirt in girl's school bathroom. The boy was later convicted and the school is being sued because they tried to cover it up, transferred the boy and he assaulted another girl at another school.

This is a very basic summation of a story most of you probably never heard of, because the media is not really sharing how the loudoun county school district protected a rapist. I guess tot he voters, it was not fake outrage and it was a serious problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    Not everyone opposed to Critical Race Studies is against teaching about the inequities and injustices rooted in America's history.

Some of us are just against continuing to proliferate a concept (race) that's based on pseudo-science and has a much of a place in academia as horoscopes and zodiac signs.
    Seems you still don't understand it has never been taught in grade or high schools.
    ...Or even underfstand what CRT is even about.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    So your stance is if people you don't like say fuck the president, they are regressing. But if Robert Deniro, liberal democrat extraordinaire goes on live TV at the tony awards, says Fuck the president and gets a standing ovation, you have no problem with it, and it's not regressive for democrats?

Also, i searched and found no post of you are anyone on this forum complaining about it. So I guess it's just whose ox is getting gored for the hypocrites here.

I also saw nobody on here talking about how Obama helped Mcauillife's lose.

He was commenting on the fact that most media was not covering the rape of a 15 year old girl by a boy in a skirt in girl's school bathroom. The boy was later convicted and the school is being sued because they tried to cover it up, transferred the boy and he assaulted another girl at another school.

This is a very basic summation of a story most of you probably never heard of, because the media is not really sharing how the loudoun county school district protected a rapist. I guess tot he voters, it was not fake outrage and it was a serious problem.

I love it how you somehow fail to miss that people are talking about the 'lets go brand phrase' and why its getting used.

So your stance is if people you don't like say fuck the president, they are regressing.
    I don't care, actually. I'm just amused at the childish antics of grown ass adults.

But if Robert Deniro, liberal democrat extraordinaire goes on live TV at the tony awards, says Fuck the president and gets a standing ovation, you have no problem with it, and it's not regressive for democrats?
    Hello deflection, nice to meet you.

You mean the transphobic claptrap? Yeah, miss me with those lies. Not denying shit happened, but the framing of it is patently bigoted and dishonest.

I guess tot he voters, it was not fake outrage and it was a serious problem.
    Just like widespread election fraud, right?

Right?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Seems you still don't understand it has never been taught in grade or high schools.
    ...Or even underfstand what CRT is even about.
    I understand what it is. There's a reason why I said critical race studies or critical race and ethnic studies instead of CRT...

He was commenting on the fact that most media was not covering the rape of a 15 year old girl by a boy in a skirt in girl's school bathroom.
    funny how you have a quote but don't have a source or context for that quote... also you think an under reported rape case is the reason the Dems may lose in Virginia? wow, tell us more about how not absurdly bigoted you are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    I understand what it is. There's a reason why I said critical race studies or critical race and ethnic studies instead of CRT...
    Nah, because you still seem to have this idea its being taught in grade or high school, or trying to put on the same level as zodiac signs.

no you don't or you wouldn't say something as ridiculous as "race is based in pseudo science" in the context of US laws...