Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    3+ Year Old Account
    not me but at least 1-2 should represent Warcraft 3 purists
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

I shouldn't, otherwise I would go nuclear at the devs XD

I don't play the game, i merely complain about it and spaank ze monke to night elves, draenei, blood elves, void elves, nightborne, trolls and humans. Therefore i have nothing to gain from it, therefore i am a trusty candidate that will not misuse my position unlike a twitch streamer.

Quote Originally Posted by marcusblood View Post
    I started in 2008
    Lmao /10new
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Well I will never apply but...

as a RPG storyteller with more than 20 years of experience I am quite sure that I am able to write a better story.

If you want to be on the council I don't think you should. I think you should be approached and should rather be nominated or asked to do it. I think they need a wide range of player styles on the council.

Ok, your turn.
    Because I have played since Vanilla.

Thus I know better than a Lawyer cosplayin a Dev Leader and a bunch of Devs that instead of working spent times sexual harrassing and drinking.

Just read my post history -- even if I'm not on the council half the people on this forum will assume I am and associate me with every bad decision Blizzard makes anyway.

I'd not apply because I haven't played the game at all since we killed Sire & the guild went on hiatus, but I think I'd be pretty good at it because I feel I can be critical without being emotional, & because I can still see the value of things I don't enjoy.

5+ Year Old Account
    Why should I be in a big PR sham the community council?

To take flak from the community at large once devs do whatever they wish after summarily dismissing any well-thought, articulated feedback, while a chorus of shills gaslights the efforts of anyone not kissing the hallowed ground Ion treads on.

No tyvm.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Yes everyone, it's that kind of thread where you get to write a bunch of pretentious crap about yourself.

I have already applied. But here's why I should be on the council:

I started WoW in 2008 as many of my RL friends were just bananas over WoW. I always thought WoW and MMOs were for losers (I only played sports/FPS games on console previously). My experience and enjoyment from WoW comes from the community aspect of the game, IE: guilds and close-knit groups.

I ran two guilds from November 2013 until September 2017. The latter being a 3 year tenure that produced one of the greatest communities ever, Legends Anonymous.

I found that having consistent groups to play with provided a much more enjoyable experience. Thus, I would push for features that make it easier for consistent groups to thrive.

Examples are easy catchup gear for alts/new players such as the systems in Wrath/Cata with dungeons providing raid equivalent gear as well as valor point gear. No matter how consistent a group is, there will be holes. So I would push to have features to allow groups to fill holes easier.

This is just the tip of the iceberg, but this where my perspective is and how I would begin to apply it.

Ok, your turn.
    Honestly i should probably be on it if i could be arsed, i mean i don't get swayed easily by the emotional / groupthink sorta stuff so that puts me ahead of like 80% of the populace which definitely should not be on such a thing. Beyond that i can analyse structurally and the like and come up with constructive criticism and systemic suggestions. Also i've played the game for i don't know how long (vanilla? Joined during opening of AQ), but am still able to call it quits when it sucks or rejoin it when it is good.

Alas my agenda is unplannable due to health issues, as such i am available when i am, and not when i'm not.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by scubi666stacy View Post
    Well I will never apply but...

as a RPG storyteller with more than 20 years of experience I am quite sure that I am able to write a better story.
    I don't know you or what you have done as a storyteller, but I can get 100% behind your statement.

As for the PR sham that this 'council' would be... no, just no. The problem isn't and has never been mechanics or anything of that sort. MMORPGs are repetitive. The issue here is the story and the way Blizzard have only hired writers to make sense of the awful choices the devs make in using their 'rule of cool'. And to sell books to losers like myself who probably care more about Warcraft lore than any of those pretentious devs that blame their bosses for everything all the while being awful at what they do. Even the cinematics artists who were always fantastic at their jobs have pretty much been mediocre for the past few years.

So yeah, I wouldn't be selected for such a stunt LOL