Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Redroniksre View Post
    Well for one you are wrong because of the story elements present in it and it being the most popular form, it is required. Regardless, it does nothing to incentivize normal raiding, only not subbing for two - three months after patch release.
    LFR is not raiding.

LFR is for people who are too stupid to do normal.

It incentivizes normal via normal being MUCH more smooth and not taking an hour to fill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    LFR is not raiding.

LFR is for people who are too stupid to do normal.

It incentivizes normal via normal being MUCH more smooth and not taking an hour to fill.
    LFR is raiding, it is piss easy, hard to fail raiding but it is still raiding. And it being locked away for far long than any other difficulty does not incentivize normal. They already went through this years ago, people don't move up very often.

LFR is raiding, it is piss easy, hard to fail raiding but it is still raiding. And it being locked away for far long than any other difficulty does not incentivize normal. They already went through this years ago, people don't move up very often.
    Too bad, can't get good then you don't deserve to do better content.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Too bad, can't get good then you don't deserve to do better content.
    I don't want to do normal, when did i ever say that? I said they need to stop delaying LFR vastly longer than any other content.

I don't want to do normal, when did i ever say that? I said they need to stop delaying LFR vastly longer than any other content.
    It's just time gating to keep you at least 2 months subbed, nothing more and nothing less. It's the same for the quest quest line, that is chopped into 8-9 parts, so that they can drip feed it to you weekly. I very much doubt this will ever change, since it's very deliberate. The incentive to go normal has pretty much been debunked since Ghostcrawler - by himself - as you already noted.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.