Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    This is a complete spoiler Arthas is what controls Anduin's actions, which we will be fighting when we sufficiently beat up Anduin's depression

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neverafter View Post
    This does bring up a good point. If Anduin is the 8th boss, and the other 3 bosses wont be available for another week, it leads me to believe those last three bosses have heavy lore significance. We know the jailer is last, but who would the other 2 be? I can see Mal'Ganis being one, but I don't know who the other would be. If its supposed to be the end of a saga starting in Warcraft 3 it would have to be someone important.
    well now we know for sure. Looks like it is Mal'ganis as well as other Dreadlords as the 9th fight, Zovaal 11th and someone called Rygelon at 10? no clue who that is

He'll be butchered like every other lore figure, best to keep him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaito92 View Post
    He probally delibartes how he can yeet himself out of this universe like garrosh before they can fuck him up
    " They said I must answer for my crimes... repent for my sins. But every choice I made, I would proudly make again. I submit to no one! Not to you, not the Jailer, and not that coward Uther. FOR LORDAEROOON! "

*Jumps 30 feet and turns Sylvanas into an ash pile.*

Quote Originally Posted by sighy View Post
    This is a complete spoiler XXX
    This is exactly what everybody is expecting right now.