Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Why does it say I'll need to do Timewalking for a chance at the world boss mount drop? Unless I've misunderstood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't much like the color scheme of the mount, but otherwise it's perfectly fine.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Why does it say I'll need to do Timewalking for a chance at the world boss mount drop? Unless I've misunderstood.
    Because if they just give it to you they'll have to make something new for next year.

The pet is good the mount is the worst I ever seen.

I still can't get over how ugly that mount is lol.

So...now every year is an anniversary event now? I don't get it. 17 years is not a significant thing. Generally, 5, 10, 20, etc are years to celebrate. Nothing wrong with the prizes themselves, but I don't get why it has to be wrapped up in a "17 years, woo!" wrapper?

Duuuude.
    The classic stuff on retail is extremely spicy and cool?

Am i the only one who thinks that is awesome?

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been waiting for this moth for well over a decade lol
    shame they are giving it away to everyone tho, suddely it has no value :/

Quote Originally Posted by Thestrawman View Post
    Because if they just give it to you they'll have to make something new for next year.
    What I mean is, Timewalking is for instanced dungeons but that obviously can't apply for a world boss, unless the entire zone is an instance?

That mount looks awful lel

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    What I mean is, Timewalking is for instanced dungeons but that obviously can't apply for a world boss, unless the entire zone is an instance?
    it's probably an instanced "boss in a box" timewalking raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    I still can't get over how ugly that mount is lol.
    Dragon hawks and that particular texture have been in the game since TBC. Though I agree, they are ugly.
    Edit: I guess the texture could be new, at first I thought it was the infite dragon texture, but it's more deathy. Well the base model still looks like ass. Never got why people liked those.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2021-11-14 at 12:45 AM.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Been waiting for this moth for well over a decade lol
    shame they are giving it away to everyone tho, suddely it has no value :/
    I feel sorry for you that you feel that something only has some value if others don't have it.

Are we going to be able to spit on people for the anniversary? If you want us to remember and experience old content then this is one of those things.

Quote Originally Posted by Very rare pepe View Post
    They save those for the store or the six month subby

good,a free 6 month sub mount or a cheap store mount with ingame gold is far better than a 1% yearly drop

can blizzard do a timewalking for their company?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    So...now every year is an anniversary event now? I don't get it. 17 years is not a significant thing. Generally, 5, 10, 20, etc are years to celebrate. Nothing wrong with the prizes themselves, but I don't get why it has to be wrapped up in a "17 years, woo!" wrapper?
    yup thats what anniversary means, a celebration of something annually or once in a year

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    It has been a yearly event for ages.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I'm gonna sit this one. This gonna be the first anniversary I miss.
    Get your shit together blizzard.

Item level 226 seems a bit on the low side. Did they forget Korthia is a thing? Sometimes I really wonder if blizzard actually plays their own game.