Page 1 of 31
... LastLast

People complaining about the warlock mythic tier

Apparently, some people have been complaining about the new warlock tier because they think it's similar to the KKK habit.

Then, this happened:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/blizzar...r-build-324996

"We hear you and agree. This was an oversight where we hadn't yet fully reviewed this set from every angle before putting it into the initial test build. We've already begun work to adjust the set, and you'll see changes to it in a forthcoming build of the Eternity's End PTR."

What is wrong with society? Honestly. What is wrong with Blizzard? If you're one of those who complained about this new tier, let me tell you that you've got a serious problem in your head. How sad your life must be to get offended by a warlock tier? Why are we listening to these brain-deads?

By the way, educate yourself: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capirote
    Last edited by Nork; 2021-11-19 at 09:59 PM.

100% agree! Society is suffering from mass psychosis atm.

Imagine a few pixels offending anyone.

Yeah, society is fucked.

Welcome to "woke" "cancel" "pc" culture
    Thank fuck I matured through the 90's and 00's cuz this era Is messed up imo

i think it looks stupid and doesnt scream warlock.
    it would be better as priest set
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

5+ Year Old Account
    The problem with the lock set has nothing to do with the KKK (rofl) and a lot to do with it being quite lacking in the class fantasy department. You'd never know it's a warlock set if you were looking at it with no previous information.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

These woke hacktivists are mentally disabled, and yet companies pander to these fringe <1% vocal minorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    The problem with the lock set has nothing to do with the KKK (rofl) and a lot to do with it being quite lacking in the class fantasy department. You'd never know it's a warlock set if you were looking at it with no previous information.
    "Below is the datamined version from November 18th, which has been criticized heavily as resembling a KKK helm from the back."

Moreover, I'm sure the other tiers fit in their class fantasy, don't they?

15+ Year Old Account
    lmao what a complete joke, I agree with you entirely OP, but I must admit I'm looking forward to the incoming posts defending this stance/change.

I'm more offended how un-warlocky the set is. It'd be great for a priest, maybe even a mage.
    The KKK comparisons are a stretch and I'd rather them not change it.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Literally seeing things that aren't there.
    The Void. A force of infinite hunger. Its whispers have broken the will of dragons... and lured even the titans' own children into madness. Sages and scholars fear the Void. But we understand a truth they do not. That the Void is a power to be harnessed... to be bent by a will strong enough to command it. The Void has shaped us... changed us. But you will become its master. Wield the shadows as a weapon to save our world... and defend the Alliance!

Wait, people complained about something in WoW? Must be a day that ends in Y.

Ofcourse it was Taliesin who tweeted about it, the guy is a far left loon.

Incredible how much of a big deal people make out of everything these days. This next generation is going to be fragile as fuck

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    thinking about it, it kinda does look like a fancier version of a klan robe.

All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Incredible how much of a big deal people make out of everything these days. This next generation is going to be fragile as fuck
    I swear, to many people spend WAY to much time going after stuff like this that literally means nothing if its changed or not. I didnt for a second think of KKK when I saw the set, in fact I thought it was cool.

Does this mean no game can -ever- make white hoodies? I mean, if you want to this can look like a KKK hoodie, but it also doesnt.

Theres to much focus and attention towards useless shit that in no shape or form makes lives better or worse for literally anyone. Yet, people go amock about it and spend time "fixing important things" yet and yet again.

Theres also something about different settings here. KKK is from the real world.
    - This set is in a videogame, a MMORPG.
    - This set is for Warlocks, a cloth wearer.
    - Theres only so much you can do with hoodie pieces, this is one of them.
    - Only a complete delusional person would think Blizzard actually in some way support the KKK by creating this set.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2021-11-19 at 10:38 PM.

i thought that was a mage set lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda sad it got changed
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

I doubt it's the pointy hat alone that got them in trouble (see: Warlock Tier 13), it's the white robe w/ a pointy hat that sealed this set's fate. With all the PR disaster surrounding Blizzard at the moment the last thing they need are claims they're taking design cues from the Klan. Stupid as it may seem, it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I doubt it's the pointy hat alone that got them in trouble (see: Warlock Tier 13), it's the white robe w/ a pointy hat that sealed this set's fate. With all the PR disaster surrounding Blizzard at the moment the last thing they need are claims they're taking design cues from the Klan. Stupid as it may seem, it makes sense.
    if this makes sense, its a sad state of affair. The set alone looks cool. The only weird thing is that it probably shouldnt have been for warlocks