Wow Instance Show- LK Era

Does anyone else remember a show- possibly youtube- of a group of 5 people that would run dungeons together? I remember Utgarde Keep for sure so I'm thinking it must have been LK days. It was shot LAN party style, showing the 5 people and the gameplay. One of the guys for some reason would just be a physical speaker in a chair. Am I crazy or does anyone else remember this show? Seems like the host of the show also did some stuff at Blizzcon way back when.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jermogm138 View Post
    Does anyone else remember a show- possibly youtube- of a group of 5 people that would run dungeons together? I remember Utgarde Keep for sure so I'm thinking it must have been LK days. It was shot LAN party style, showing the 5 people and the gameplay. One of the guys for some reason would just be a physical speaker in a chair. Am I crazy or does anyone else remember this show? Seems like the host of the show also did some stuff at Blizzcon way back when.
    The only one I remember was doing the Crusade raid where they trolled the raiders..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Project Lore with alex albrecht, joshua brentano, that guy from icarly, zand brouzouf and brandon sato, the speaker

And it wasnt wotlk, it was tbc. They had wotlk episodes, but the show was falling apart by then and werent as good

yep you got it. thanks, for some reason it was killing me trying it figure it out.

Is it possible to make money on games?

I have been making money on games for a long time by betting on them, because many bookmakers have the opportunity to bet on esports at high odds, I place bets on the site where it is possible to quickly withdraw funds with a minimum commission.