crusader enchant still bugged and OP in TW content and for lower levels after hotfix

https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...ed-december-9/

https://www.wowhead.com/news/mage-to...325266?webhook

blizzard nerfed the 100 str proc down to 46 str, but broke the 100hp heal on proc was 1600hp and had to renerf to 330hp

crusader has been a enchant that blizzard has missed in 4 major squishes now near 8 years. recent discovery of its use in mage tower testing has resulted in a nerf. a renerf, and in doing so still buffed the healing 300% (100 to 330). this enchant still should not be alowed in mage tower

this enchant was once a level 60 (pre-SL) enchant, in TBC a 70 (which is now a SL level 27) would get a 50% reduction, which became even a higher reduction to the point of being useless. all other van wow weapons enchants even for low levels thru the 4 expac of squished have been nerfed 75%++ except crusader even though reported and ignored

when it comes to the mage tower warriors, DKs, and paladins did not have in legion a enchant that would proc 46str (92 attack power) along with 330hp heal. crusader was not useable. i have tested dual crusader on my fury warrior, another thing that is broken is the PPM which is supposedly 1 PPM, not the case, i'm getting 4-6 procs in less than a minute. with the constant refresh's and insane healing. blizzard allowing enchants that would have been useless and ineffective in the legion mage tower is a serious change, and will break the value of the TW legion mage tower event.

ironicly players in low level BGs are seeing the effect of the 330hp heal over the original 100hp

This sounds great, looks like I need to do Fury asap before they get around to fixing this. Thanks for the heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

the only weapon enchants in legion allowed to artifact weapons was class only, DK, sham, rogue poison

Crusader proc at level-60 would diminish each level above 60, until reaching 0 str on lvl 85. this would make it completely useless since CATA.

this enchant still not properly squished or any weapon enchant should not be allowed in TW mage tower,