10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Which means FSB was powerless to stop a VIP car bombing in Moscow. Not a good look.
    You have GOT to wonder why they'd rather appear incompetent than do the actual work because, as you say, this isn't a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    Ship the unwilling to greenland or something.
    Hey now! What have the Greenlanders and Danes done to deserve that?

Which means FSB was powerless to stop a VIP car bombing in Moscow. Not a good look.
    They didn't stop a VIP car bombing in Moscow. They can't stop themselves from looking powerless because the proof they are is right there. It happened.

So all that remains is blaming the 'other'.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Hey now! What have the Greenlanders and Danes done to deserve that?
    Nothing, but I was imagining Australia 2.0 sort of solution
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Remember when just before the invasion Russia claimed there was a carbomb attack in Donetsk targeting a head of security there? I would eat my hat if this latest carbombing wasn't another false flag.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Remember when just before the invasion Russia claimed there was a carbomb attack in Donetsk targeting a head of security there? I would eat my hat if this latest carbombing wasn't another false flag.
    I don't buy the false flag. They wouldn't have blown up the daughter of someone somewhat important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    I don't buy the false flag. They wouldn't have blown up the daughter of someone somewhat important.
    Right, but I don't buy the official story either.

Putin tried to have Navalny poisoned to death, he doesn't give a shit. The only other explanation that's reasonable to me is Ponomarev's claim that Russian anti-Putin partisans were responsible. That said, lies and propaganda are part of war and all sides seek to profit from them, so at this point it's anyone's guess.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    Putin tried to have Navalny poisoned to death, he doesn't give a shit. The only other explanation that's reasonable to me is Ponomarev's claim that Russian anti-Putin partisans were responsible. That said, lies and propaganda are part of war and all sides seek to profit from them, so at this point it's anyone's guess.
    Ummmm Navalny has been his opponent for years so ye, no shit he was on his hit list. Dugin is his close buddy thinker that gave him loads of ideas and fully supports his "great Russia uniting all Slavs" idea. Trying to remove him makes zero sense.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    It may not have been a "False Flag" per say, more than Putin sending a message to Dugin since he's supposed to have been the architect of the Ukraine Invasion.

I could easily see Putin expressing his displeasure of the 3 day war turning into 6 months of nothing but losses by car bombing your kids.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It may not have been a "False Flag" per say, more than Putin sending a message to Dugin since he's supposed to have been the architect of the Ukraine Invasion.

I could easily see Putin expressing his displeasure of the 3 day war turning into 6 months of nothing but losses by car bombing your kids.
    First of all, Dugin was supposed to be in this car, it was his. Second, it makes zero sense to blame him for all the fails, when he has zero influence over actual war effort. Dugin is not a military nor from any agency, he was "only" an architect of the invasion ideas and philosophy, not the actual invasion.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-08-22 at 04:02 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Ukraine claims 9000 Ukrainian soldiers killed.

I must admit that I'm having some doubts, but if this is true then the discrepancy between defenders killed and invaders killed is rapidly approaching Winter War levels...(if not already exceeding)
    A well dug in defense is highly likely to have fewer casualties than the ones on the offense in modern warfare when the aggressors are not insanely overpowering the defenders.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last word on the bombing is that some Russian Militia group called 'The National Republican Army' is claiming responsibility for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Then you make her fall out of a window or drum up false charges and send her to a gulag, everyone that matters will get the message but the common Russian will be none the wiser. Unlike a freaking car bomb for everyone to see and worry over that just makes you look even weaker because now Ukraine is bombing in Moscow.

(also if you don't like someone don't kill their kids, you just create an arch-nemesis that will spend the rest of their existence finding ways to pay you back. Imprison them as a bargaining chip or kill the person themselves.)

obv the official story is complete BS.
    I can buy some anti-Putin Russian organisation doing it, trying to take out a big Putin ideology supporter but getting his daughter by accident instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Last word on the bombing is that some Russian Militia group called 'The National Republican Army' is claiming responsibility for it.
    Can we appreciate the abbreviation here? 'NRA'...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyonai View Post
    Wowowowowowow how dare they go against official state version!
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-08-22 at 04:44 PM.

Can we appreciate the abbreviation here? 'NRA'...
    The other NRA has surely killed thousands more and is a way bigger terrorist organization.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    The FSB has claimed they have 'solved' the assassination of Dugina already. And gosh darn it, it was a Ukrainian woman and member of the Azov regiment who went to Moscow with her 12 year old daughter, blew up Dugina and then escaped to Estonia afterwards. No doubt she was a SIMS 3 player as well.
    This has to be the world record for the fastest investigation in a murder case, in a country known for atrociously poor, slow and corrupted police work.

Funny how the intended target survived the explosion, but suddenly had a heart attack right after. Probably drank a cup of tea from said FSB detectives that were rushed on site!

My bet is the guy started to go against the regime, maybe being too radical and asking a bit too openly for more progress or nuclear strikes.

It makes zero sense for Ukraine to strike against political people in Russia. It would be a very stupid move.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikah View Post
    This has to be the world record for the fastest investigation in a murder case, in a country known for atrociously poor, slow and corrupted police work.

Funny how the intended target survived the explosion, but suddenly had a heart attack right after. Probably drank a cup of tea from said FSB detectives that were rushed on site!

My bet is the guy started to go against the regime, maybe being too radical and asking a bit too openly for more progress or nuclear strikes.

It makes zero sense for Ukraine to strike against political people in Russia. It would be a very stupid move.
    it also doesn't make sense for Putin to cause public unrest by blowing up cars in Moscow. If he wants him dead he can do it in 100's of better ways then this.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a weekend, Tankie tears everywhere! Dugina gets roasted.
    • Remember back in March when Putin was throwing various security orgs under the bus for the failed invasion?
    • The economic sanctions are squeezing government departments and whole sectors of the economy.
    Systems are brought down not by disaffected masses, but by disaffected elites.

Also the CPIUSA collapses, cancels all memberships!

Turns out their leader was a serial sex pest and abuser. Stay tuned for his Apology Video on Dirtbag Youtube.
    Government Affiliated Snark

Ummmm Navalny has been his opponent for years so ye, no shit he was on his hit list. Dugin is his close buddy thinker that gave him loads of ideas and fully supports his "great Russia uniting all Slavs" idea. Trying to remove him makes zero sense.
    The martyrdom of such a figure would make perfect sense in the context of the propaganda war.