Quote Originally Posted by YUPPIE View Post
    also, as the other poster pointed out: apart from the initial denial, Ukraine looks really really bad now in terms of vulturism-looking opportunistic. Because when the missiles hit, one of their first responses was they should receive better anti-air capabilities/support so this doesn't happen again
    Ukraine was bombarded for a whole day yesterday, probably at least 200 missile strikes in total, counting the ones that were shot down. Their infrastructure even in the largest cities is barely holding together, or down entirely. If among the attempts to shoot down terrorists missiles one of the rockets landed in Poland, it's a tragedy, yes, but at the same time an accident caused by the aggressor. And by all means Zełensky might not have have known what happened, you know, being kind of busy with his whole country being showered by rockets.

Of course it's yet to see how they handle it, but calling it vulturism at this point does make you look like a russian shill of a major caliber. And as kremlin will try to spin it more and more against Ukraine (to attempt to cause rift between Poland and Ukraine), if you keep supporting those attempts, you're going to look like a complete piece of shit.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's like the other person said, he started this debacle off by trying to blame Russia for lying, which almost led to NATO vs Russia for real. He better grovel and apologize soon.

If you think groveling is too strong here, TWO INNOCENT PEOPLE DIED FOR NO REASON.
    like you actually care........
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

1+ Year Old Account
    so they're not really holding them accountable for much, and putting all blame on Russia
    You do realize it's that if innocent bystanders die in a confrontation between the police and criminals, the blame is on the criminals, right?

It's even the law in America. If you rob a bank and the police catch you inside the bank and a shootout begins, if the police accidentally hit a bystander, it's YOU who gets blamed, and murder is added it to your charges even if you didn't actually kill anybody.
    Last edited by Cynical Asshole; 2022-11-16 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    Really wish people would just ignore Yuppie and not reply to it's nonsense.
    Personally I'd love to ignore Mr. "Are people afraid of my avatar yet?", but then whole this thread disappears from the list. Lately, however, extra bother with bookmarks does seem more appealing than losing brain cells every time I scroll through his pukeposts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Poland may forgo article 4, this time

De-escalation, instrument remains available.

there's no way I can be described as a Russian apologist considering how much I want NATO to take action and have advocated for Putin's death. Like yesterday I was so fucking up in arms over the possibility Russia made the move, but woke up to find out it's a nuanced situation surprisingly considering Russia's lack of restraint/ethics.

I just want Ukraine to never compromise their victim/good guy image after most of the the world has given them so much. Any time they're vague or not truthful - like with the aforementioned car bombing - is when they compromise said image.
    Last edited by YUPPIE; 2022-11-16 at 02:29 PM.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

there's no way I can be described as a Russian apologist considering how much I want NATO to take action and have advocated for Putin's death. Like yesterday I was so fucking up in arms over the possibility, but woke up to find out it's a nuanced situation surprisingly considering Russia's lack of restraint/ethics.

I just want Ukraine to never compromise their victim/good guy image after most of the the world has given them so much. Any time they're vague or not truthful - like with the aforementioned car bombing - is when they compromise said image.
    How stupid you think we are? You literally elevate Putin to godhood.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to change. Do not over-dramatize events, expecting a nuclear war over an accident. There's a reason NATO negotiates, investigates calmly. It very much is to display the integrity of the defensive pact. You don't start a war in real life the same way you gank a WoW player in world pvp the moment you see them.

That is why you sound like a russian apologist, an accident somehow, to you, is Ukraine trying to escalate the war when it has no reasons to risk themselves and the international support they get. Ukraine does not need Russia to be wiped out outside of Ukraine. Ukraine certainly would not follow withdrawing russian troops over the border.

Calm the fuck down, let the actual experts (not MMO-C posters) investigate a sudden change in events, let them report the results. Or at very least make sure its labeled as a speculation by yourself if you wish to discuss an event before final results arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    like you actually care........
    Love how he went straight to hurting Ukraine instead of the more logical goal of putting air defenses on their border to defend against this or, by following his own logic, that if Russia was involved that it would require a nato counter offensive. But nope, straight to hurting Ukraine in a way that helps Russia.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Poland may forgo article 4, this time

De-escalation, instrument remains available.
    so it's over (for now), just like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saradain View Post
    expecting a nuclear war over an accident.

It's been a long ass time since I mentioned or even considered nukes. Do you think NATO squaring off against Russia is going to escalate to that so easily? I don't think so after Jinping's remark.
    "Truth...justice, honor, freedom! Vain indulgences, every one(...) I know what I want, and I take it. I take advantage of whatever I can, and discard that which I cannot. There is no room for sentiment or guilt."

if this was ukraine that caused it, they need to end all international support for deception and deception of this scale
    Ticket offer to Donbass is still valid. Now that you said that, it's never been as valid as now. Take it komrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

It's been a long ass time since I mentioned or even considered nukes. Do you think NATO squaring off against Russia is going to escalate to that so easily? I don't think so after Jinping's remark.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...-without-nukes

Was not a long ass time ago with your nuke fetish.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

5+ Year Old Account
    So it looks like it was Ukraine attempting to shoot down a Russian missile that caused the explosion in Poland.

I must admit I'm disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    So it looks like it was Ukraine attempting to shoot down a Russian missile that caused the explosion in Poland.

I must admit I'm disappointed.
    Yes, you're late to this party. It's exactly that and nothing more.

Why are you disappointed, though

5+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you're late to this party. It's exactly that and nothing more.

Why are you disappointed, though
    Because I was hoping to see Russia finally get the kind of response they deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enigma77 View Post
    Because I was hoping to see Russia finally get the kind of response they deserve.
    Most of us do not share your rager for WWIII, so...

This outcome is a reasonable one, not ideal, but workable.

update: NATO chief and Poland have officially responded, both citing it as an "accident" and not Ukraine's fault. Instead, they have absolutely condemned Russia for everything pertaining to it - up to the two deaths.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    update: NATO chief and Poland have officially responded, both citing it as an "accident" and not Ukraine's fault. Instead, they have absolutely condemned Russia for everything pertaining to it - up to the two deaths.
    Which is exactly how it should be stated.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Most of us do not share your rager for WWIII, so...

This outcome is a reasonable one, not ideal, but workable.
    there is no ww3 against a nation with a crumbling economy the size of italy's and 2 allies in the world, impoverished North Korea and unstable Iran

noooooks are still suicide for Russia, in case you've forgotten

10+ Year Old Account
    Come on guys, you gotta give YUPPIE a break. He was jerking off the entire day because the possibility of NOOOOOKZ and now that it's a misfire by Ukraine his wet dream died again.

Quote Originally Posted by ghotihook View Post
    Which is exactly how it should be stated.
    well that also means zelenksy doesn't have to apologize